PM Narendra Modi to visit Portugal and the Netherlands in June
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will visit Portugal and the Netherlands before and after his two-day visit to the US on June 25.
The prime minister will be in Portugal on June 24 before heading to the US. And on his way back, Modi will go to the Netherlands.
External affairs ministry spokesperson Gopal Baglay said ‘as of now’ the prime minister’s visit to the US features only one city, Washington. The spokesperson said Modi will meet business leaders and his programme is still evolving.
This will be Modi’s first trip to the US after President Donald Trump came to power on January 20.
The spokesperson said the meeting will help in giving new directions, setting priorities and consolidating gains in the bilateral ties.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The petition demanded an immediate ban on further screening of the web series and sought directions from the Union Ministry of Information and Broadcasting to set up a pre-screening committee for censoring content of similar web series, movies or other programmes release on OTT platforms.
- Uttarakhand at present has over 92,000 doses of Covishield vaccine, after a second consignment was received by the state on Wednesday afternoon. The state received the first consignment of 1.13 lakh vaccines on January 13.
- The plea before the court was made by BJP councillor Prabhakar Tukaram Shinde, who is currently the Group Leader of the BJP in MCGM.
- BJP state unit general secretary Ashwani Tyagi said the party’s national chief reviewed the working of the ministers. He applauded the state government and CM Yogi Adityanath for providing momentum to development work amid the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Anit Thapa refuted the portal's claim and claimed it was a conspiracy.
- RIMS Director Dr Kameshwar Prasad said it seems to be a case of acute pneumonia and he has been put under round-the-clock observation.