Will Kajol be lucky for Karan?
Kajol and Rani Mukerji are Karan Johar's lucky mascots and must make an appearance in every film that he makes. It's no different in his latest Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna.
According to insiders, Kajol will appear in a song along with Amitabh and Abhishek Bachchan in the much anticipated film that stars Shah Rukh Khan, Preity Zinta and Rani.
The special song is scheduled to be shot in July with the other three key players in the film.
Earlier, Rani and a pregnant Kajol appeared fleetingly in the very popular 'Mahi Ve' song in Johar's love story Kal Ho Naa Ho with Shah Rukh, Saif Ali Khan and Preity.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The situation in the Ladakh sector remains tense and the ongoing military and diplomatic dialogue has not yielded results.
- A school teacher said more than 200 cows destroyed the kitchen garden and at least 100 plants of flowers, fruits and medicinal plant in the school premises.
- The circular said that all officers and personnel as well as CAPF and any other force deployed for the Republic Day Parade security arrangements should be made aware and be prepared that they will be required for law and order arrangements immediately after the official celebration is over.
- Delhi traffic police requested road users to accordingly plan their journies and avoid the route of parade and tableaux, from 4 am to 12:30 pm for their own convenience.
- According to the FIR registered by the police, the estimated value of the tiger skin that was seized is ₹40 lakh in the international market.
- One CA was arrested on Saturday along with four businessmen in Jaipur for operating 25 fake firms to fraudulently avail and pass on input tax credit.
- While addressing a press conference, Congress General Secretary Ajay Maken demanded an explanation of how exactly has the government spent ₹20 lakh crore that it "collected by multiple hikes in excise duty on both petrol and diesel" in last six years.