Mumbai set to get its own Burj Khalifa: Here are the city’s 5 tallest buildings
A structure taller than Dubai’s iconic 163-floor Burj Khalifa with a green boulevard bigger than Mumbai’s Marine Drive will form part of a new eastern waterfront to be developed on a wasteland in the country’s financial capital.mumbai Updated: Apr 17, 2017 13:35 IST
As union minister for shipping, road transport and highways Nitin Gadkari promised a structure taller than Dubai’s iconic 163-floor Burj Khalifa (828m) as part of the new eastern waterfront to be developed on a wasteland in Mumbai, HT gives you a list of the tallest buildings in the country’s financial capital:
1. Imperial Towers, Tardeo: Want to touch the sky? At 254m, these 61-floor residential towers might let you do just that.
2. Ahuja towers, Prabhadevi: The 53-floor residential tower is at a dizzying height of 250m. They don’t stand tall, they stand among the tallest.
3. Nirvana Towers, Borivli: Although the height is 250m, the 61-floor structure seems to be cutting a towering figure.
4. Indiabulls Sky, Lower Parel: Want to experience a real high? Just go to the 48th (top) floor of this 240-m structure.
5. Lodha Fiorenza 1, Goregaon: How does it feel up in the air? Just ask residents of the 62nd (top) floor of this 225-m structure.
First Published: Apr 17, 2017 11:43 IST