Neena Gupta talked about not settling for a marriage of convenience while she was pregnant with her daughter Masaba Gupta. She chose to raise her child as a single mother.
- Neena Gupta said in an interview that even though her father lived with her for many years, she never asked him about his second marriage.
- Neena Gupta wrote in her autobiography Sach Kahun Toh that she was 'choked with guilt and shame' after sharing her viral 2017 post, in which she asked for work.
Neena Gupta felt angry when a top filmmaker once made a crass remark about her in front of others, because she refused to perform sexual favours.
- Here are today’s top news, analysis and opinion. Know all about the latest news and other news updates from Hindustan Times.
Byhindustantimes.com, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
When Neena Gupta was pregnant with Masaba Gupta, Satish Kaushik offered to marry her. He explained in a new interview that he did so out of affection for her as a friend.
- Neena Gupta recalled a casting couch incident in her autobiography, Sach Kahun Toh. She wrote that her blood froze after a producer made her an indecent proposal in a hotel room.
- Neena Gupta has revealed in her book how her friend suggested that she marry a gay man from Mumbai just to avoid controversy around being an unmarried mother.
- While the Sach Kahun Toh author called it her Turaee ki Chutney, this recipe is actually known as Peerkangai Thogayal or Beerakaya Pachadi which is a delicacy that is served all over South India and usually goes well with rice, idli or dosa.
Byhindustantimes.com | Edited by Alfea Jamal, Hindustan Times, Delhi
- Neena Gupta recalled feeling embarrassed after director Subhash Ghai demanded that she wear a 'heavily padded bra' for Choli Ke Peeche Kya Hai, and yelling, "kuch bharo (fill it up)."
- Neena Gupta revealed in a new interview that she married her first husband because she wanted to travel. The marriage lasted less than a year.
- Neena Gupta shared how she was disliked simply because she was extremely fashionable, "I was very stylish and my mother was very simple, she wouldn't even wear jewellery, and she would say, 'ladki hospital me badal gayi."
- Neena Gupta has revealed that her mother attempted suicide after her father tied the knot for the second time. She opened up about it in her autobiography Sach Kahun Toh.
Here are today’s top news, analysis, and opinion. Know all about the latest news and other news updates from Hindustan Times.
Byhindustantimes.com, New Delhi
- Neena Gupta opened up about her first marriage in her autobiography, Sach Kahun Toh, which was launched by actor Kareena Kapoor Khan on Monday.
- Rashmika Mandanna had recently shared with her fans that she had brought home a pet dog named Aura. The team of her upcoming film, Goodbye, resumed shoot on Monday. The film also stars Amitabh Bachchan and Neena Gupta.
Neena Gupta revealed in her autobiography Sach Kahun Toh that her good friend Satish Kaushik offered to marry her when she was pregnant with daughter Masaba.
During the course of her writing the book, Sach Kahun Toh, in Mukteshwar, Uttarakhand, where she stayed throughout the second wave of the pandemic— actor Neena Gupta realised how she has 'been alone most of my younger years, my prime years, without a lover or a husband'
Neena Gupta recalled an incident on the sets of Eena Meena Deeka, where David Dhawan shouted at her. Juhi Chawla then took her aside and consoled her.
- Neena Gupta during the launch event of her autobiography told Kareena Kapoor a 'traumatic' story about how she and Masaba Gupta 'saved' each other's lives once upon a time.
- Neena Gupta spoke to Kareena Kapoor about being dumped by a man she was about to marry. Kareena on Monday launched Neena's autobiography, titled Sach Kahun Toh.
Amitabh Bachchan and Neena Gupta took to their respective Instagram pages to post a picture and a video after they resumed shoot for their film, Goodbye. Government of Maharashtra has granted permission for film production activities in compliance with Covid-19 guidelines.
- Actor Neena Gupta raised her daughter Masaba Gupta all by herself. She was always sure that she would never ask anyone for money to raise her.
Neena Gupta exudes elegance in an off-white saree replete with floral print. She wore the elegant six yards for a photoshoot and proved that she is an unparalleled style diva.
- Neena Gupta has shared a video on Instagram, showing off her new earrings. The actor is currently in Uttarakhand with her family.
Recently seen in the web film, Sardar Ka Grandson, actor Neena Gupta says, even after getting her vaccination done, she is being very cautious and not letting her guards down just yet.
Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar stars Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra in the lead. Produced, written and directed by Dibakar Banerjee, the film also stars Neena Gupta, Raghuvir Yadav and Jaideep Ahlawat in pivotal roles.
- Parineeti Chopra has been receiving a lot of recognition for her stellar performance in Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar, and the actor took to social media to share some fun anecdotes that she and co-star Neena Gupta shared. Read on...