Safety Tips to #ProtectYourPrecious While Driving
A large chunk of our population travels via roads on a daily basis, yet road safety isn’t the foremost priority. Keeping children’s safety in mind, Chevrolet India has rolled out Drive with Care- ProtectYourPrecious campaign, giving considerable attention to reinstate child safety measures on roads.
The idea is that while safety is simple, we often take it for granted and fail to make it our priority. Thus, these three tips will help keep your kids safe at every twist and turn on the road.
• Every child below the age of 12 should be in a car seat with a well-fastened seat belt.
• Kids often ape a lot of things we do. Similarly, when we as adults buckle our seat belts, our children will wear seat belts, too. Hence, it is important to set an example for your children by practising what you preach.
• Make sure your child’s car seat isn’t cramped and has enough space to hold on securely to the car’s seat.
“As a global brand that considers safety as our overriding priority, it is important for us to promote safe driving habits amongst all. Bearing in mind, the increasing stats on death polls due to road accidents, Chevrolet is taking forward its brand commitment, with the Drive with Care- Protect your Precious campaign. This initiative will focus on safety of the kids and will enhance awareness on the importance of Child Safety when on roads and we thought who better to stoke awareness about Child Safety than children themselves.” said, Jack Uppal, VP Marketing and Customer Experience, Chevrolet India.
“Every child has the right to grow up in a healthy and safe environment, we believe, if we teach our kids today the importance of road safety, they will grow up immunizing that as an ethos and not just a lesson. There are a number of child safety car seats available in the market, and parents should consider using them based on their child’s age and weight. It is also important for parents to inculcate the habit of buckling up the kids’ as ensuring the use of a seat belt is the best protection one can give their child when travelling in a car,” he added.
Drive With Care with Chevrolet and keep your child’s safety a priority.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The Election Commission of India is likely to announce the schedule of the elections in February and the polls may be held in phases in March and April.
- The lab technician took instruction from a doctor on a video call and helped the woman deliver the baby