Welcome to the platinum way of life
India houses the highest youth population in the world; a population that works hard to live the Platinum way of life every day.Brand stories Updated: Feb 19, 2016 11:20 IST
India houses the highest youth population in the world; a population that works hard to live the platinum way of life every day. Sanjay Verma is a young, ambitious executive, a loving husband and responsible citizen. A frequent traveller, he is also a coffee connoisseur fond of making premium deals in life.
He finds happiness in celebrating his success with RuPay Platinum Debit Card every day. He delights his friends by taking them out for a coffee or dinner and enjoys exciting cashback offers while paying his utility bills. He also takes care of his chauffeur’s trips to his hometown by booking his tickets through IRCTC.
While travelling, he usually transforms his tedious pre-boarding waiting time on his business and personal trips into leisure time by accessing lounges at major domestic airports in India. Sanjay never takes any chances when it comes to his safety. His RuPay Platinum Debit Card insures him with a personal accidental cover of Rs 2,00,000.
He uses RuPay, India’s own Platinum Debit Card to perform all his monetary transactions electronically at merchant outlets and e-commerce sites as well as make quick cash withdrawals from ATMs.
The RuPay Platinum Debit Card plays an instrumental role in creating a cashless economy and effectively developing the electronic payment systems in India. It is a dependable and convenient mode of payment to fulfill ones desires. With a slew of benefits, RuPay Platinum actually works out to be the smarter option:
Snapshot of benefits:
* Rs. 2,00,000 Personal Accidental Insurance cover
* Complimentary lounge access at major domestic airports in India
* 5% cashback* on utility bill payment every calendar month
* Upto 1% surcharge waiver on fuel purchase every calendar month*
* Rs. 25 cashback on train ticket booking through irctc.co.in every calendar month*
* 15% discount on minimum billing of Rs. 300 on food and beverage at Café Coffee Day
* Unique concierge services like international travel and medical assistance and domestic services
To get your RuPay Platinum card, contact the bank today and celebrate your success.
First Published: Feb 17, 2016 10:49 IST