Tokyo Olympics 2020 Results]
UPDATED ON JUL 28, 2021 04:00 PM IST
- Tokyo Olympics Live Updates Day 5: The fifth day was a lot better for the Indians as boxer Pooja Rani stormed into the quarterfinals. Moreover, archer Deepika Kumari and shuttler PV Sindhu made the pre-quarterfinals. However, the campaigns of B Sai Praneeth, Tarundeep Rai, and Pravin Jadhav ended.
By hindustantimes.com, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON JUL 29, 2021 12:09 AM IST
- The likes of PV Sindhu and Mary Kom will be in action as they hope to take a step closer to a podium finish. Here is India's schedule on Day 5 of the Tokyo Olympics
By N Ananthanarayanan, New Delhi
UPDATED ON JUL 28, 2021 10:56 PM IST
- Simone Biles withdrew first from the women’s team event, and then, on Wednesday, from Thursday’s individual all-around event citing mental health issues.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 28, 2021 10:34 PM IST
- Every Olympic success has a backstory and a cascading effect that exemplifies the power of sport to inspire. Each medal is steeped in history and plants a seed for the future.
By Avishek Roy, Tokyo
PUBLISHED ON JUL 28, 2021 10:25 PM IST
- Known as sumo’s spiritual home in East Tokyo, the Ryogoku Kokugikan is a venue for Japanese traditional wrestling that has been turned into a single-ring boxing hall.