- IPL 2022 Auction: While talking about potential RCB retentions, former India cricketer Aakash Chopra left out two of their IPL 2021 stars.
Updated on Nov 24, 2021 12:17 PM IST
- Former India opener has attempted to settle the never-ending R Ashwin vs Yuzvendra Chahal debate through an interesting perspective.
Published on Nov 23, 2021 11:01 AM IST
- Former India cricketer Aakash Chopra has spoken in criticism of a star India batter, saying that he hasn't batted as well as he is expected to.
Updated on Nov 22, 2021 11:32 AM IST
IND vs NZ: Rohit Sharma and his Team India side may have thumped New Zealand 3-0 to register yet another T20I series whitewash but they still have a couple of areas to sort, according to former cricketer Aakash Chopra.
Updated on Nov 22, 2021 09:06 AM IST
Aakash feels that if this player does somehow end up in the auction and there is no limit on a player's salary, he might just become the most expensive player at the event, wildly guessing the amount to be more than INR 20 crores.
Updated on Nov 20, 2021 04:29 PM IST
- Former Indian batter Aakash Chopra mentioned suggestions to ‘nullify’ dew factor in T20s.
Published on Nov 13, 2021 06:34 PM IST
- T20 World Cup: Former India cricketer Aakash Chopra has picked his winner for the second semifinal between Pakistan and Australia in Dubai, saying “a new history will be written.”
Published on Nov 11, 2021 03:51 PM IST
Criticizing India's selection policy, Aakash explained that India would have made Joe Root the captain of the T20I team had he been an Indian, irrespective of his strike rate in the format.
Updated on Nov 06, 2021 08:22 PM IST
- Talking about India's bowling unit on his YouTube channel, Chopra explained that Bhuvneshwar Kumar isn't the same bowler he used to be and Shami has had more ordinary days in T20 cricket than good days.
Updated on Oct 26, 2021 12:06 PM IST
- Aakash Chopra reviewed India's performance against England in the first warm-up and expressed concern over the lackluster showing of one India bowler in particular.
Published on Oct 19, 2021 01:56 PM IST
- While analysing KKR's performance and their revival in IPL 2021, cricketer-turned expert Aakash Chopra quipped that everything changed in the team expect their player's form.
Published on Oct 17, 2021 08:39 PM IST
Will MS Dhoni continue as a player-cum-captain for CSK or will he join the staff members as a mentor? Fans are eager to find the answers.
Updated on Oct 15, 2021 12:17 PM IST
- In reply to a query by a fan, Aakash Chopra raised doubts over Hardik Pandya's inclusion in India's XI for the T20 World Cup.
Updated on Oct 13, 2021 11:08 AM IST
- Chopra believes that due to similarities between both the white-ball forms of cricket, split captaincy would work better if one player leads both ODI and T20I teams, while Kohli leads the Test team.
Updated on Sep 18, 2021 07:23 AM IST
On Thursday, Delhi Capitals announced that Pant will continue as the captain in IPL 2021 - but former India cricketer Aakash Chopra is not pleased with the decision.
Published on Sep 17, 2021 09:33 AM IST
- KKR spinner Kuldeep Yadav lamented about the lack of communication within the team and said there are times a player does not know why he is not being picked.
Updated on Sep 14, 2021 01:33 PM IST
- Addressing the mass pullouts by England players, Aakash Chopra remarked that the “IPL family doesn't forget" and that they may have to face the consequences in the future.
Updated on Sep 13, 2021 05:41 PM IST
- Former India opener Aakash Chopra addressed the criticism being dished out to Team India after the cancellation of the 5th Test at Manchester and said that Covid-related issues affect the players' mental health in these extraordinary times.
Updated on Sep 11, 2021 03:33 PM IST
Former cricketer Aakash Chopra opined that the India skipper will stand out with the bat during the fifth and the final Test at the Old Trafford.
Published on Sep 10, 2021 11:34 AM IST
- Former India opener Aakash Chopra made this comment after Rohit Sharma's magnificent century in the fourth India-England Test at The Oval.
Updated on Sep 08, 2021 07:42 PM IST
While a major change in India’s top-order is speculated by the fans and experts, Chopra believes that the top 5 shall remain unchanged in the fourth Test as well.
Updated on Aug 30, 2021 07:21 PM IST
Former India cricketer Aakash Chopra called Hasaranga a ‘phenomenal inclusion’ for RCB who are placed third on the points table this season with 10 points.
Updated on Aug 22, 2021 06:18 PM IST
Aakash Chopra feels that this English side lacks quality in its batting department. In his latest YouTube video, he was of the opinion that batsmen apart from Joe Root are just making up the numbers.
Updated on Aug 22, 2021 12:10 AM IST
- Former India opener Aakash Chopra also remarked that if Rohit Sharma and KL Rahul continue in the same vein, India will never need to look back.
Updated on Aug 18, 2021 11:43 PM IST
- India vs England: While speaking in a video on his YouTube channel, former India opener Aakash Chopra made a huge prediction about the outcome of the Lord's Test.
Updated on Aug 16, 2021 01:57 PM IST
- When Virat Kohli and Co. come out to bat on Sunday, Aakash Chopra expects the Indian skipper to take a leaf out of Joe Root's book
Updated on Aug 15, 2021 12:00 PM IST
- Former India opener Aakash Chopra remarked that R Ashwin's absence may hurt India as they are missing a good batsman in the lower middle-order where no other bowler can give the team those crucial runs.
Published on Aug 14, 2021 12:37 PM IST
- While speaking in a video uploaded on his YouTube channel, Chopra said that he believes India will cross the 375-run mark and also predicted the number of runs Rahul will score.
Updated on Aug 13, 2021 02:35 PM IST
England are facing an injury crisis at the moment as star players like Ben Stokes, Jofra Archer and Stuart Broad have been ruled out of the Test series.
Updated on Aug 12, 2021 02:33 PM IST
- KL Rahul made a strong comeback in India's Test XI scoring 84 and 26 against England in the first Test in Nottingham.
Updated on Aug 11, 2021 10:01 AM IST