- On This Day in 1989: ‘Master Blaster’ Sachin Tendulkar, who ended up playing for 24 years, showed first glimpses of his potential by setting a new record.
Published on Nov 24, 2021 11:02 AM IST
Five-time Indian Premier League winners Mumbai Indians on Tuesday took fans on a nostalgic ride as they shared an iconic photo featuring Sachin Tendulkar and Sanath Jayasuriya.
Published on Nov 23, 2021 06:52 PM IST
Sachin Tendulkar took to Twitter to share the video involving the dog.
Published on Nov 22, 2021 06:05 PM IST
- The 1990s, or even today when that era is mentioned is dominated with one question – who was better, Sachin Tendulkar or Brian Lara? Well, Wasim Akram and Waqar Younis have revealed their pick.
Updated on Nov 19, 2021 12:33 PM IST
Sachin Tendulkar's foundation is associated with various projects including nutritious meals for children and also an opportunity to pursue sports through 'seva kutirs'.
Updated on Nov 16, 2021 09:42 PM IST
PTI | , Sewaniya (madhya Pradesh)
- Over the years, Sachin Tendulkar has forged his name in history as the 'greatest batter of all time' and he also got nicknamed as the 'Master Blaster'.
Published on Nov 15, 2021 02:08 PM IST
- The former Indian cricketer has made a shrewd observation about the leg-spinner’s bowling ahead of the titular clash between Australia and New Zealand on Sunday.
Updated on Nov 14, 2021 11:35 AM IST
Sachin Tendulkar's prediction was right on target as Finch was dismissed on a golden duck by the Pakistan speedster.
Updated on Nov 12, 2021 04:21 PM IST
- With Virat Kohli stepping down as India's T20I captain and Rohit Sharma taking over the reins, former batter Virender Sehwag expects the 33-year-old to take up a role similar to the one Sachin Tendulkar donned in the team.
Updated on Nov 11, 2021 06:40 PM IST
- Tendulkar has once again come forward in support of people in the north-east by donating retinal cameras to the paediatric intensive care unit and neonatal intensive care unit at the Makunda Christian Leprosy and General Hospital in Karimnagar district of Assam.
Published on Nov 03, 2021 06:47 PM IST
PTI | , Mumbai
- Virender Sehwag has given a classic example from the 2007 50-over World Cup and explained how India possibly committed a similar mistake by making Rohit Sharma bat at No. 3 in the game against New Zealand.
Updated on Nov 02, 2021 08:52 PM IST
- Sachin Tendulkar pointed out a major weakness in India’s batting lineup after the side’s disappointing outings in the 2021 T20 World Cup.
Updated on Nov 02, 2021 09:28 AM IST
- The former Indian cricketer talked in detail about India's disappointing outing against New Zealand in the 2021 T20 World Cup game on Sunday.
Updated on Nov 01, 2021 08:08 PM IST
- Shami, who was the most expensive bowler of the lot, giving away 43 runs in his 3.5 overs at an economy rate of above 11, was on the receiving end of online abuse after the big defeat.
Updated on Oct 25, 2021 10:09 PM IST
- Former Pakistan fast bowler Mohammad Asif feels that although Virat Kohli is a modern-great, his comparisons with the legendary Sachin Tendulkar are not valid.
Updated on Oct 07, 2021 12:13 PM IST
Sachin, who is the mentor of Mumbai Indians, made his way onto the sidelines to shake hands with the KKR players after the match was over when the 'Sachin Sachin' chants broke out in the stadium.
Updated on Sep 24, 2021 09:38 AM IST
Wishing him a long and healthy life, former India batting great Sachin Tendulkar and captain Virat Kohli led their wishes to the Indian Prime Minister.
Updated on Sep 17, 2021 12:50 PM IST
- Holding, who is regarded as one of the best fast bowlers of his generation, announced his retirement from commentary duties on Wednesday, as per a report from ESPNCricinfo.
Published on Sep 16, 2021 03:56 PM IST
- Sachin Tendulkar surprised Amitabh Bachchan with an anecdote about Vinod Kambli in a special episode of Kaun Banega Crorepati that aired 20 years ago.
Published on Sep 15, 2021 02:13 PM IST
Impressed by what Virat Kohli has achieved in his career as a batsman, Warne rated the India captain high on his list, but if the overall batting composition of India in Tests is concerned, Warne feels it is no match to the 'Fab Five'.
Updated on Sep 12, 2021 12:58 PM IST
Dale Steyn shared his thoughts on the toughest batsmen he has bowled to. He spoke highly of former India batting legend Sachin Tendulkar and former Australia captain Ricky Ponting.
Published on Sep 01, 2021 01:30 PM IST
Cricket icon Sachin Tendulkar has paid glowing tributes to noted coach Vasu Paranjape, who died here on Monday, terming him one of the best coaches he has worked with.
Published on Aug 30, 2021 09:58 PM IST
On August 29 every year, India celebrates National Sports Day to commemorate the birth anniversary of hockey wizard Major Dhyan Chand.
Published on Aug 29, 2021 01:15 PM IST
ANI | , New Delhi
- This was the seventh time Kohli was dismissed by Anderson in Test cricket – joint-most along with Nathan Lyon. The England legend had dismissed the Indian captain for a golden duck in the first Test at Nottingham too.
Updated on Aug 26, 2021 09:14 AM IST
Sachin Tendulkar recalled India’s famous win against England at this venue in 2002. He feels the victory was one of the most special moments of his cricketing career.
Published on Aug 24, 2021 06:35 PM IST
"It is time for the Paralympics and I would like to appeal to all Indians to get behind our contingent of 54 athletes in Tokyo," Tendulkar said in a statement on Monday.
Published on Aug 23, 2021 02:28 PM IST
- While Muralitharan is the only bowler to date to take 800 Test wickets, Tendulkar is the only batsman till now to register 100 centuries.
Updated on Aug 21, 2021 09:19 AM IST
- In 15 Tests, the India batting legend garnered 1,161 runs at an average of 46.44 in South Africa throughout his career.
Updated on Aug 20, 2021 08:18 AM IST
- Rohit, who is playing his first series as an opener in English conditions, has registered scores of 36, 12*, 83, and 21 in the two Tests.
Updated on Aug 20, 2021 09:27 AM IST
Tendulkar was impressed with the Siraj’s consistency in the longest format of the game. After making debut in Australia last year, the right arm quick has played 7 matches and picked a total of 27 wickets, including a 5-fer.
Updated on Aug 18, 2021 10:04 PM IST
hindustantimes.com, Nw Delhi