Latest from stuart broad
- 5th Ashes Test: Following England pacer Stuart Broad shouting at the roving camera during Day 2 against Australia, fans on Twitter trolled the right-arm pacer and drew parallels with the Virat Kohli-stump mic incident at Cape Town.
Updated on Jan 15, 2022 05:46 PM IST
Stuart Broad hung around in the middle for 35 deliveries and found able support from Jack Leach, who survived 34 balls before getting out to Steve Smith on 26.
Published on Jan 09, 2022 07:25 PM IST
- Ashes, 4th Test: Former India fielding coach R Sridhar posted a cheeky comment during the England-Australia Sydney Test and reminded the world of R Ashwin and Hanuma Vihari's heroics at the same venue last year.
Updated on Jan 09, 2022 05:17 PM IST
hindustantimes.com, New Delhi, Sydney Test
- England have recalled seamer Stuart Broad to the side for the fourth Ashes Test but the batting line-up that was dismissed for 68 in Melbourne has been kept intact, assistant coach Graham Thorpe said on Tuesday.
Published on Jan 04, 2022 09:33 AM IST
England seamer Stuart Broad on Thursday completed a huge milestone, which saw him become the third England cricketer after James Anderson and Alastair Cook to achieve the feat.
Updated on Dec 16, 2021 02:41 PM IST
- The England wicketkeeper took an incredible catch to give the visitors an opening breakthrough in the second Ashes Test.
Published on Dec 16, 2021 10:26 AM IST
- Broad and fellow pace stalwart James Anderson share 1,156 test wickets between them but the duo was rested for the Gabba Test.
Published on Dec 12, 2021 02:37 PM IST
Broad picked up the injury after the first test against India in August and missed the rest of the series.
Published on Oct 16, 2021 12:30 PM IST
Broad also added that England players are waiting for more details about the restrictions they will be under in Australia due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Reports suggest that some England players will withdraw from the trip regardless of the protocols that are put in place.
Published on Sep 19, 2021 11:23 AM IST
- Following the fiery showdown between Bumrah and Anderson, England pacer Broad, who has been ruled out of the series due to a calf injury, posted a tweet and took an indirect dig at the Indian team.
Updated on Aug 15, 2021 04:00 PM IST
England are facing an injury crisis at the moment as star players like Ben Stokes, Jofra Archer and Stuart Broad have been ruled out of the Test series.
Updated on Aug 12, 2021 02:33 PM IST
England fast bowler Stuart Broad was ruled out of the remainder of the Tests against India after suffering a calf injury at the warm-up session before the 2nd Test at Lord's.
Published on Aug 12, 2021 09:17 AM IST
England’s swing-and-seam pair is nursing injuries while India have to decide between Ishant Sharma and R Ashwin as seamer Shardul Thakur is also injured
Updated on Aug 11, 2021 11:11 PM IST
Sanjjeev K Samyal, Mumbai
- Broad sustained a injury to his right calf, which resulted in a tear, eventually ruling him out of the five-match Test series against India.
Updated on Aug 11, 2021 08:53 PM IST
Bairstow said he doesn't have much knowledge about the extent of injuries suffered by Broad and Anderson, rendering one unavailable and the other doubtful for the second Test against India.
Published on Aug 11, 2021 06:36 PM IST
PTI | , London
The report said that Stuart Broad had an issue in his calf muscles due to which he pulled out from Tuesday’s warm-up session. Anderson, on the other hand, has sustained a thigh injury.
Published on Aug 11, 2021 05:32 PM IST
According to a report in 'The Guardian', Broad twisted his "right ankle" after he slipped "while undertaking a light warm-up jog."
Published on Aug 10, 2021 11:10 PM IST
PTI | , London
- After discovering that seven members associated, with the England cricket team, tested Covid positive, pacer Stuart Broad shared a light moment on Twitter with his teammate James Anderson.
Updated on Jul 06, 2021 09:52 PM IST
- The India-England five-match Test series which is set to begin from August 4, will be played in front of a full house after the British Government announced further relaxation of Covid-19 norms.
Published on Jul 06, 2021 10:47 AM IST
Broad aired his views following a controversial decision involving New Zealand batsman Devon Conway on the second day of the second Test here on Friday.
Published on Jun 12, 2021 06:36 PM IST
- Yuvraj Singh revealed the conversation with Stuart Broad's father Chris after he had hit him for six sixes in an over in T20 World Cup 2007.
Updated on Jun 11, 2021 08:36 PM IST
Ahead of the high-voltage contest at the Ageas Bowl on June 18, let’s have a look at the top 5 wicket-takers in the World Test Championship.
Updated on Jun 08, 2021 05:03 PM IST
- Former England captain Michael Vaughan has urged the team management to pick the best possible playing XI and increase the team's chances of getting back to winning ways.
Updated on Jun 01, 2021 03:26 PM IST
England pacer Stuart Broad explained how James Anderson's long career made him believe he can also continue to play on for long.
Updated on May 24, 2021 07:20 AM IST
- It was almost fitting that Broad when asked about his and Anderson's role for the England cricket team, drew parallels from Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs.
Updated on May 23, 2021 09:35 PM IST
Under the WTC points system, match results and not series results are taken into account. In a five-match rubber, 20 per cent of the points are available each match, while in a two-match series, 50 per cent of the points are available every game.
Published on May 14, 2021 03:58 PM IST
- India vs England: England won the match by six wickets, gunning down a target of 337 runs with 39 balls to spare as they capped off their fifth-highest successful run-chase in ODIs.
Updated on Mar 27, 2021 12:00 PM IST
Suryakumar Yadav smashed 31-ball 57 to help India achieve a match-winning total of 185 runs. He was looking good for a big score but lost his wicket to a controversial decision.
Updated on Mar 20, 2021 07:37 AM IST
Eoin Morgan's England had a perfect outing in the first T20I of the five-match series against India, but pacer Stuart Broad chose a completely different moment as the major highlight from the first T20I.
Published on Mar 13, 2021 05:39 PM IST
Stuart Broad and James Anderson have been rotating in the England side in the last couple of years or so. The experienced duo who share more than 1100 Test wickets between them have played only 9 Tests together in the last two years with the last one being the home Test against Pakistan.
Published on Feb 21, 2021 05:43 PM IST