PUBLISHED ON SEP 17, 2021 09:54 AM IST
Since Pollard played CPL, he will undergo two-day isolation before joining Mumbai Indians bubble.
PUBLISHED ON SEP 17, 2021 08:03 AM IST
Former India cricketer Saba Karim heaped praise on the Mumbai Indians batsman and also mentioned that the team relies heavily on him.
UPDATED ON SEP 11, 2021 01:46 PM IST
- Former Pakistan captain Salman Butt stated that the Team India batsman, who is already being rated highly in the cricket fraternity, has a chance to announce himself during the T20 World Cup.
PUBLISHED ON SEP 10, 2021 08:42 AM IST
Former India batsman Gautam Gambhir feels Suryakumar Yadav will prove to be an excellent option for India batting at no. 4 in the upcoming T20 World Cup.
UPDATED ON AUG 30, 2021 07:21 PM IST
While a major change in India’s top-order is speculated by the fans and experts, Chopra believes that the top 5 shall remain unchanged in the fourth Test as well.
UPDATED ON AUG 22, 2021 03:28 PM IST
- While most teams are unwilling to tamper with a winning combination, former wicketkeeper Farokh Engineer reckons India could do with making one change in their line-up for the Test match at Leeds.
UPDATED ON AUG 14, 2021 07:45 PM IST
- The BCCI confirmed the news by posting a picture of the batting duo sitting at the area next to one of iconic balconies as the Indian team fielded against England on Day 3 of the second Test.
PUBLISHED ON AUG 03, 2021 10:44 AM IST
- India vs England: Suryakumar Yadav posted a photo on Twitter and he captioned the post: "Counting my blessings. Next stop, England."
UPDATED ON JUL 28, 2021 05:00 PM IST
- Brad Hogg had made a bold prediction about an India batsman, believing he could ne named Player of the Series at the T20 World Cup.
UPDATED ON JUL 28, 2021 01:44 PM IST
- As Suryakumar Yadav gears up to play Test cricket for the first time, former Pakistan captain Salman Butt says if the 30-year-old middle-order batsman gets a game and scores in England, he will prove to the world that he’s a top-class player.
UPDATED ON JUL 27, 2021 09:46 PM IST
- Highly impressed with India's middle-order batsman's exploits, Harbhajan Singh feels the 30-year-old batsman should be a must in all formats for India.
UPDATED ON JUL 27, 2021 06:07 PM IST
Impressed with his batting, Salman Butt called Suryakumar Yadav a ‘special talent’ who will reach greater heights in his career.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 27, 2021 04:10 PM IST
India opener Aakash Chopra has opined that the Shikhar Dhawan-led Team India won’t have any major problem even if Prithvi and Suryakumar are unavailable for the second face-off.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 27, 2021 07:23 AM IST
- Impressed with Suryakumar’s batting, Raja hailed his ability to keep playing fearlessly despite conditions being tough for batting. In his latest YouTube video, the former cricket said,
UPDATED ON JUL 28, 2021 12:14 PM IST
Batsmen Prithvi Shaw and Suryakumar Yadav will be leaving for England to join the Test squad. However, the BCCI is yet to give any official information about their departure.
Deutsche Welle | By hindustantimes.com
UPDATED ON JUL 26, 2021 01:04 PM IST
Bhuvneshwar Kumar picked four wickets while Deepak Chahar scalped two wickets as India defeated Sri Lanka by 38 runs in the first T20I on Sunday.
UPDATED ON JUL 26, 2021 07:44 AM IST
"He took the pressure from me and the way he plays calculated shots was amazing to watch," Dhawan said at the post-match presentation ceremony.
UPDATED ON JUL 26, 2021 10:30 AM IST
- The 30-year-old scored 50 off 34 deliveries as India set a challenging 165-run target for the hosts.
PTI | , New Delhi
UPDATED ON JUL 24, 2021 02:29 PM IST
Shubman Gill, Washington Sundar and Avesh Khan have been forced out from the ongoing tour. The Test series is due to start on August 4.
UPDATED ON JUL 24, 2021 02:53 PM IST
- The 31-year-old batsman has been in and out of the limited-overs team for a few years. There is no doubt about the talent but Pandey has been inconsistent with his displays with the bat.
UPDATED ON JUL 24, 2021 06:39 AM IST
- Sri Lanka players were trolled on Twitter after they celebrated Suryakumar Yadav's wicket despite DRS confirming that it was not out during the India vs Sri Lanka 3rd ODI in Colombo.
UPDATED ON JUL 24, 2021 06:45 AM IST
- India’s hopes of winning the match seemed to have faded away when they were reduced to 193 for 7 in the 276-run chase. But Chahar and Bhuvneshwar Kumar stitched an unbroken 84-run stand to take India to victory.
UPDATED ON JUL 22, 2021 11:25 AM IST
- Kamran Akmal opined that the Indian team’s experience and maturity supported them in reaching the target after their top order crumbled down.
By Rasesh Mandani
PUBLISHED ON JUL 20, 2021 11:59 PM IST
- Bowling all-rounder Deepak Chahar coming in at No. 8 struck many lusty blows to score an unbeaten 69 in a fine finishing act that would have made his CSK skipper MS Dhoni proud.
UPDATED ON JUL 20, 2021 02:54 PM IST
- India vs Sri Lanka 2nd ODI: 'Suryakumar Yadav, when asked about playing a finisher's role, said that this is something he has been doing over the last two years and that he prepares for it in the nets.
UPDATED ON JUL 18, 2021 11:11 PM IST
Rahul Dravid, the head coach for the Sri Lanka tour, on Sunday welcomed both the youngsters in the ODI setup with an motivational speech. The official Twitter handle of BCCI shared a video in which Dravid could be seen welcoming Suryakumar and Ishan.
UPDATED ON JUL 12, 2021 10:22 AM IST
Former India batsman and commentator Aakash Chopra gave his view regarding who he would like to pick in the team. He also admitted that it will be a tough call to make and the decision might fall into the current form of both the players.
UPDATED ON JUL 10, 2021 01:29 PM IST
- Ahead of the start of the India vs Sri Lanka series, former batsman Aakash Chopra has listed five players from the squad who he feels could set the tournament on fire.
UPDATED ON JUL 07, 2021 09:39 AM IST
While addressing a virtual presser on Tuesday, Suryakumar hailed Dravid’s calm and composed demeanour and expressed his willingness to learn newer things from the former Indian captain.