- India conceded a heavy defeat in their opening game against Pakistan in the 2021 T20 World Cup.
Updated on Oct 27, 2021 04:28 PM IST
- While analyzing the match on his YouTube channel, Hogg opined what India could have differently with their playing XI “I think it was a big mistake playing Hardik Pandya,” quipped Hogg.
Published on Oct 26, 2021 07:15 AM IST
- T20 World Cup 2021: Hogg said, India will go through easily if they start on a winning note against Pakistan while the Babar Azam-led side who face New Zealand barely a day later, will find it hard to bounce back.
Published on Oct 21, 2021 04:16 PM IST
- Ahead of the Playoffs, Brad Hogg has backed two Delhi Capitals players to trouble Chennai Super Kings in Qualifier 1.
Published on Oct 10, 2021 01:10 PM IST
Brad Hogg threw his weight behind Delhi Capitals, stating that the return of Shreyas Iyer and presence of Ravichandran Ashwin will make the team stronger.
Published on Sep 16, 2021 02:55 PM IST
Former Australian spinner Brad Hogg, in his latest YouTube video, has suggested that if Suryakumar gets a chance ahead of Rahane, then it would be a ‘career-changing’ move for the latter.
Updated on Sep 02, 2021 11:41 AM IST
- Former leg-spinner Brad Hogg, while reviewing the third Test which saw India go down by an innings and 76 runs at Headingley, heaped rich praise on India opener Rohit Sharma.
Updated on Aug 29, 2021 08:22 PM IST
- Former Australia spinner Brad Hogg remarked that even though India captain Virat Kohli is not scoring as well as he is known for, he is still not shying away from showing his vulnerabilities.
Updated on Aug 24, 2021 12:34 PM IST
Several cricket pundits have backed Dravid’s re-joining as NCA chief as they believe his presence will continue to help in growth of budding cricketers.
Updated on Aug 22, 2021 08:02 PM IST
- Following India's memorable win against England in the second Test match at Lord's, former Australia spinner Brad Hogg explained why he believes India are the "favourites" to win the second cycle of the World Test Championship (WTC).
Updated on Aug 17, 2021 03:42 PM IST
- Former Australia spinner named a middle-order batsman of the Indian team who could potentially replace the out-of-form Cheteshwar Pujara at No.3 should the visitors decide to look elsewhere during the England Test series.
Updated on Aug 09, 2021 04:03 PM IST
Former Australian spinner Brad Hogg was hugely impressed with Siraj’s bowling on the penultimate day of the first Test, stating that the youngster is pushing his way into India’s playing XI as the second-choice fast bowler.
Updated on Aug 08, 2021 11:26 AM IST
- Brad Hogg had made a bold prediction about an India batsman, believing he could ne named Player of the Series at the T20 World Cup.
Updated on Jul 28, 2021 05:00 PM IST
- India vs England: Hogg is concerned about Rohit Sharma's average outside India and of him being set-up by bowlers who bowl the delivery that leaves the right-hander and then trap him LBW by bowling one that comes in sharply.
Updated on Jul 27, 2021 02:35 PM IST
- Former Australia spinner Brad Hogg spoke highly of Sourav Ganguly and feels the former captain deserves credit for changing the face of Indian cricket and bringing about a transition.
Updated on Jul 17, 2021 09:19 PM IST
- The former Australia bowler explained that while Sachin Tendulkar was all class, there was another India batsman from the same era who played him equally well, rather 'splendidly'.
Updated on Jul 16, 2021 07:27 AM IST
Talking about the experience of bowling to Sachin Tendulkar, Brad Hogg explained how he was a bit under the pump during the 2007 Test series Down Under.
Published on Jul 15, 2021 08:12 AM IST
With the mega auction coming near, former Australian spinner Brad Hogg named the players that he would like to see RCB retain for the IPL 2022.
Updated on Jul 13, 2021 09:43 AM IST
Brad Hogg feels that the Indian squad in Sri Lanka is capable enough to challenge any full-strength team across the world.
Updated on Jul 07, 2021 02:31 PM IST
Brad Hogg refuted that Dhoni would play for another team in the IPL. He said that Dhoni would transition into a coaching role if he doesn't turn out as a player for CSK.
Published on Jul 06, 2021 07:21 AM IST
- Former Pakistan captain Salman Butt did not agree with former Australia leg spinner Brad Hogg's views on having a youngster take Cheteshwar Pujara's No.3 spot in Tests for India.
Published on Jul 04, 2021 09:45 PM IST
- Captain Virat Kohli found no place in Brad Hogg’s World Test Championship XI, even though the former Australia spinner had space to pick four players from India.
Updated on Jun 30, 2021 03:13 PM IST
India lost the World Test Championship final against New Zealand after an insipid performance in the title clash.
Updated on Jun 27, 2021 09:59 PM IST
- Even though India did not have a great chance of winning the World Test Championship final once their batting capitulated on the final day, the fact that India dropped two catches did not help their case.
Published on Jun 27, 2021 08:34 AM IST
Former Australian spinner Brad Hogg said heaped praise on the Indian captain, stating that Kohli made a huge statement by walking in to bat after the opener perished.
Published on Jun 23, 2021 12:49 PM IST
Brad Hogg said that Pant is going to become a huge name over the next decade. He asserted that Pant's style will be a treat to watch should he tackle the conditions well in the WTC final in Southampton.
Updated on Jun 21, 2021 02:14 PM IST
- India Women were asked to follow on, and the hosts England were just three wickets away from setting themselves up for an easy chase. But Sneh Rana and Taniya Bhatia stiched an incredible partnership, saving the match for their team.
Updated on Jun 20, 2021 04:39 PM IST
- Former Australia leg-spinner Brad Hogg picked India's bowling attack for the WTC final against New Zealand based on possible conditions.
Updated on Jun 15, 2021 09:07 PM IST
- Former Australia leg-spinner Brad Hogg responded to a fan question regarding Team India's Cheteshwar Pujara during his Q&A session on Twitter.
Updated on Jun 08, 2021 12:51 PM IST
- Brad Hogg feels a Test match as big as the WTC final deserves a better finish, which is why he has has come up with an interesting idea.
Updated on Jun 05, 2021 03:01 PM IST