- Johnny Depp turned back the clock and transformed into Captain Jack Sparrow, his popular character, for some fans who waited for him outside the Virginia courthouse, where he is battling Amber Heard in a defamation case.
Published on May 23, 2022 06:45 AM IST
- Varun Dhawan's question to a reporter during Jugjugg Jeeyo trailer launch left everyone in splits. Apart from the duo, the film features Anil Kapoor, Neetu Kapoor, Maniesh Paul and Prajakta Kohli.
Published on May 23, 2022 06:43 AM IST
Air traffic is likely to get affected with airlines tweeting that bad weather may affect services.
Published on May 23, 2022 06:35 AM IST
Written by Harshit Sabarwal | Edited by Swati Bhasin, New Delhi
- Addressing a public rally in Namsai district, the minister also took pot shots at Congress leader Rahul Gandhi, asking him to “discard Italian glasses” and see recent developments in India.
Published on May 23, 2022 06:13 AM IST
Quad summit: PM Modi is set to attend the summit, two months after leaders of four nations met virtually.
Published on May 23, 2022 06:10 AM IST
- Breaking news LIVE - May 23, 2022: Get latest news, breaking news, latest updates, live news, top headlines, breaking business news and top news of the hour
Addressing a gathering to mark the death anniversary of Mullah Akhtar Mohammad Mansour, a former Islamic Emirate leader, Stanikzai said that women should be provided with their rights based on Afghan culture and Islamic values, Tolo News reported.
Published on May 23, 2022 06:04 AM IST
- Prediction says, focus on rekindling the romance in your relationship today. Find out the love astrological prediction for Aries, Leo, Virgo, Libra and other zodiac signs for May 23.
Published on May 23, 2022 06:00 AM IST
General Atlantic is in early-stage investment talks with about 15 companies in sectors including technology, financial services, retail and consumer, Sandeep Naik, the head of its business in India and Southeast Asia, said in an interview.
Published on May 23, 2022 05:49 AM IST
Kirk, the head of responsible investing for the bank’s asset management unit, had slammed environmental “hyperbole,” complaining that he has repeatedly had to deal with “some nut job telling me about the end of the world,” Bloomberg previously reported.
Published on May 23, 2022 05:40 AM IST