By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Amit Chaturvedi
UPDATED ON APR 07, 2021 04:56 PM IST
Chhattisgarh's capital Raipur and Durg are the two worst-affected districts. Health minister Harsh Vardhan held a meeting with officials of Chhattisgarh and other states where Covid-19 has been spreading at a rapid pace.
PUBLISHED ON APR 04, 2021 04:03 PM IST
Madhya Pradesh chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan said that to curb the spread of Covid-19, movement of people from Chhattisgarh will be restricted. Only those who need to come for "necessary and unavoidable work" will be allowed.
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Poulomi Ghosh
PUBLISHED ON APR 02, 2021 03:15 PM IST
Maharashtra's Pune district has 64,599 active Covid-19 cases, the highest in the country. Chhattisgarh's Durg on Thursday reported 996 fresh infections.
PUBLISHED ON APR 01, 2021 12:16 PM IST
- Meanwhile, Chhattisgarh health minister T S Singh Deo has asked officials to increase testing to 40,000 samples per day and add more oxygen supply-equipped beds.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 14, 2021 11:41 AM IST
- Chhattisgarh asked the Centre earlier this year to halt the supply of Covaxin to the state, claiming its phase-3 clinical trials had not been completed and the results had not been published.
UPDATED ON MAR 10, 2021 08:54 AM IST
- Tribal leader Soni Sori claimed that Hidme was a respected activist in the region, and her arrest on the Women's Day was a matter of shame for administration.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 07, 2021 08:39 AM IST
- The police were investigating the case from all possible angles.
PUBLISHED ON FEB 26, 2021 10:33 AM IST
- The cabinet approved the proposal of disposal of this surplus stock of paddy through auctioning process at the cooperative society level, said an official release.
PUBLISHED ON FEB 25, 2021 01:42 PM IST
- Dantewada SP rubbished the allegations saying the deceased surrendered in front of the media and her interrogation report and statements of other Maoists showed clearly that she was working as a CNM member.
PUBLISHED ON FEB 24, 2021 10:22 AM IST
- All the commissioners and district collectors have been directed to ensure strict adherence to the latest instructions.
PUBLISHED ON FEB 24, 2021 08:54 AM IST
- The deceased, Kawasi, was a member of Chetna Natya Mandli or CNM, which is a cultural wing of the Maoists.
UPDATED ON FEB 24, 2021 02:57 PM IST
- The committee will start meetings soon and will form district committees in each violence-affected district of the state.
PUBLISHED ON FEB 22, 2021 11:50 AM IST
- Baghel wrote that the procurement of minor forest produce from tribals at minimum support price has played an important role in providing employment to tribals and forest dwellers during Covid-19 crisis.
PUBLISHED ON FEB 21, 2021 12:06 PM IST
- The CM further stated that Chhattisgarh is keen on setting up an army camp at Chakarbhata, Bilaspur from employment and security purposes.
PUBLISHED ON FEB 19, 2021 12:15 PM IST
- The 1,300-metre-long ropeway where the accident took place was inaugurated in March last year for ferrying devotees to the Bamleshwari Devi temple.
PUBLISHED ON FEB 18, 2021 08:17 AM IST
- CM Bhupesh Baghel added that Chhattisgarh was yet to receive ₹3,700 crore in the GST compensation fund from the Centre in the financial year 2020-21.
PUBLISHED ON FEB 16, 2021 02:35 PM IST
- Shatrughan Korram, 34, former deputy sarpanch of Temrugaon, was shot dead by an unknown group of people in Chalka weekly market and fled after the attack
PUBLISHED ON FEB 14, 2021 01:06 PM IST
- The note named former BBC journalist Shubhranshu Choudhary, journalists Ganesh Mishra and Leeladhar Rathi, anti-Maoists campaigners Farukh Ali and P Vijay as ‘corporate and government agents
PUBLISHED ON FEB 12, 2021 08:12 AM IST
- A state official claimed that the 'Lon Varratu' initiative aims to link surrendered cadres to some livelihood opportunities to help them earn a decent living and it has yielded very positive results.
PUBLISHED ON FEB 09, 2021 08:20 AM IST
- Manpur is considered a severely affected Maoist area in Rajnandgaon district of the state which comes under the CPI (Maoist) designated MMC zone.
PUBLISHED ON JAN 29, 2021 03:21 PM IST
- Chhattisgarh CM's letter says that if the additional 40 lakh metric tonne of paddy is not allowed to be procured for the FCI, then it will cause a huge economic loss to the state.
UPDATED ON JAN 29, 2021 02:31 PM IST
- A senior VHP leader in Chhattisgarh alleged the state’s Congress government was trying to mislead people through the letter.
UPDATED ON FEB 05, 2021 08:11 PM IST
- The Chhattisgarh government claimed it took the initiative taking the sentiments of Bilaspur residents into account and got the approval for the airport's up-gradation from the civil aviation department.
PUBLISHED ON JAN 27, 2021 01:02 PM IST
- Lon Varratu drive was launched in June 2020, and till now, 272 Maoists, including senior cadres, have surrendered in Dantewada district.
PUBLISHED ON JAN 24, 2021 01:43 PM IST
- Around 300 tribals, mostly women, from Bastar’s Dantewada district have started a garment factory with the help of district administration and will now stitch uniforms for paramilitary forces.
By Jayashree Nandi | Edited by Abhinav Sahay
UPDATED ON JAN 23, 2021 09:42 AM IST
- Among the major concerns of the gram sabhas with the proposed acquisition of the forest land is that it is being done without their consent and even before the land is diverted under the provisions of the forest conservation act
PUBLISHED ON JAN 22, 2021 11:45 AM IST
- The official data also shows a big increase in the total number of registered paddy farmers, which now stands at 21.52 lakh.
PUBLISHED ON JAN 20, 2021 01:57 PM IST
- The carcasses of the birds were found on Monday and Tuesday near a CRPF camp in Naimad area in the Bijapur district of Chhattisgarh.
PUBLISHED ON JAN 17, 2021 06:43 PM IST
ITBP troops launch e-enabled school in Naxal violence affected Chhattisgarh
PTI | By HT Correspondent | Edited by Abhinav Sahay
UPDATED ON JAN 10, 2021 08:08 AM IST
- Bharat Biotech received DCGI approval for phase 3 clinical trials in 26,000 participants in over 25 centres across India, according to the company website