cm uddhav thackeray]
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Amit Chaturvedi
UPDATED ON FEB 21, 2021 08:07 PM IST
Maharashtra recorded 6,971 cases of Covid-19 on Sunday, according to state health department. Its capital Mumbai recorded 921 cases.
By Tanushree Venkatraman, Mumbai
PUBLISHED ON FEB 21, 2021 03:58 PM IST
- Aaditya Thackeray, who was present at the event, said that the government will take up refurbishment of major arterial roads in the city like Jogeshwari-Vikhroli Link Road, Santacruz Chembur Link Road, LBS Marg, WEH and Eastern Express Highway.
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Arpan Rai, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON FEB 19, 2021 10:23 AM IST
- The rising cases in the last week have put authorities on guard as parts of the country have witnessed a fresh wave of increased infections.
PTI | , Mumbai
PUBLISHED ON FEB 18, 2021 06:13 PM IST
Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray and his deputy Ajit Pawar discussed the issue on Thursday morning and the step is likely to be taken accordingly, according to the sources.
By Surendra P Gangan, Mumbai
UPDATED ON FEB 14, 2021 12:04 AM IST
- Shiv Sena seeks to justify CM Thackeray's stand on denying airplane to the Governor for "private tour".
PTI | , Mumbai
UPDATED ON FEB 13, 2021 09:23 PM IST
While Rathod, a Shiv Sena leader from Yavatmal, was not available for comment, Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray said a detailed probe will be carried out and those found guilty will be punished.
By Faisal Malik, Mumbai
UPDATED ON FEB 13, 2021 12:08 AM IST
- Thackeray-led Maharashtra government on Thursday denied permission to the Governor to use the state’s airplane to travel to Dehradun.
PUBLISHED ON FEB 07, 2021 09:08 AM IST
- Hrithik Roshan, Sussanne Khan and Maharashtra chief minister Uddhav Thackery's wife Rashmi attended the private dinner party hosted by Sanjay Khan at his residence on Saturday.
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Ayshee Bhaduri, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON FEB 02, 2021 05:51 PM IST
- "Budget was for name’s sake. What's in it for Maharashtra? Nothing. It's only for election-bound states. They (BJP) promised so much for Bihar. Was anything announced? Where are those promises which they made before polls? Election over, promises gone,” NCP leader Chhagan Bhujbal told reporters.
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Deepali Sharma, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
UPDATED ON JAN 29, 2021 03:49 PM IST
From February 1, the services will be open for all, but it won't be the same as it was before March 2020.
By Shalaka Shinde, Pune
UPDATED ON JAN 26, 2021 10:27 PM IST
- Yerawada Central Jail had been home to freedom fighters like Mahatma Gandhi, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, among others.
PUBLISHED ON JAN 23, 2021 10:02 AM IST
"It will provide a big relief to the commuters, particularly the residents of Kalyan and Dombivli," Shiv Sena MP from Kalyan, Shrikant Shinde said.
PUBLISHED ON JAN 18, 2021 07:47 PM IST
Thackeray said on Sunday his government is committed towards incorporating into the state the areas of Karnataka where Marathi-speaking people are in majority.
ANI | , Bengaluru
PUBLISHED ON JAN 18, 2021 02:25 PM IST
Yediyurappa said that it is painful that the Chief Minister of Maharashtra is trying to sabotage an amicable atmosphere.
PUBLISHED ON JAN 17, 2021 02:28 PM IST
Maharashtra claims Belgaum and some other areas, part of the erstwhile Bombay Presidency but currently in Karnataka, on linguistic grounds.
PTI | , Mumbai
PUBLISHED ON JAN 16, 2021 02:37 PM IST
Appealing the people to not let their guard down even though vaccines are being made available, chief minister Uddhav Thackeray said that "wearing a face mask is the best vaccine available".
Hindustan Times, Mumbai | By Swapnil Rawal, Mumbai
UPDATED ON DEC 04, 2019 09:48 AM IST
There was speculation that the new Maharashtra government, which has a debt more than Rs 6 lakh crore, could stay work on the 701-km Mumbai-Nagpur Expressway, which was former chief minister Fadnavis’s pet project.
Hindustan Times, New Delhi | By HT Correspondent
UPDATED ON NOV 28, 2019 08:15 PM IST
Uddhav Thackeray had himself called up the prime minister last night and invited him for his swearing in but Modi couldn’t attend the function.