cm yogi adityanath]
UPDATED ON APR 15, 2021 04:08 AM IST
Both Adityanath and Yadav tweeted about their results. They are in self-isolation and being treated at home
UPDATED ON APR 14, 2021 02:09 AM IST
“The officers of my office tested positive for coronavirus. They were in touch with me, therefore, as a precaution, I am isolating myself and starting all my work digitally,” the Yogi Adityanath tweeted in Hindi.
UPDATED ON APR 13, 2021 10:43 PM IST
- Addressing a virtual meeting with the Dharmacharyas and religious leaders from the Raj Bhavan, Anandiben Patel said everyone contributed towards checking the first wave of coronavirus. Chief minister Yogi Adityanath was also present in the meeting.
PUBLISHED ON APR 02, 2021 07:49 PM IST
The Uttar Pradesh government on Friday extended to April 11 the closure of all schools for students up to Class 8, amid a spike in coronavirus cases in the state, according to an official.
By Divya Chandrababu
UPDATED ON APR 01, 2021 09:25 AM IST
Police officials said that many shop owners downed their shutters for their own safety
PUBLISHED ON APR 01, 2021 12:14 AM IST
Referring to alleged derogatory remarks made by some political party leaders, including DMK MP A Raja,recently, UP CM Adityanath said this has proved that there would be no protection to women if these parties were voted to power.
UPDATED ON MAR 31, 2021 08:14 AM IST
Amid a spike in coronavirus cases, the Uttar Pradesh government on Tuesday extended to April 4 the closure of all schools for students up to Class 8, according to an official.
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Mallika Soni
PUBLISHED ON MAR 28, 2021 05:50 PM IST
- The introduction of the flight is part of the Centre’s regional connectivity scheme UDAN that aims to make air travel affordable as well as available to all regions and states of the country.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 19, 2021 04:56 PM IST
"In the last four years, UP has emerged as the growth engine of the country. We aim to make the state India's biggest economy in terms of Gross State Domestic Product (GSDP)," the Chief Minister said at the launch of the book.
Reported by Pankaj Jaiswal | Written by Prashasti Singh
UPDATED ON MAR 19, 2021 12:28 PM IST
Accusing the previous regimes of not taking initiative to improve the state's condition, he said, "This is the same UP where earlier, no festival could be celebrated peacefully. On the contrary, there have been no riots in the state in the last four years."
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Deepali Sharma
UPDATED ON MAR 18, 2021 06:13 PM IST
Uttar Pradesh chief minister Yogi Adityanath on Thursday said compliance with Covid-19 protocol is essential and that special vigilance is required ahead of panchayat elections and festivals.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 18, 2021 04:41 PM IST
The Gautam Buddh Nagar district administration has imposed fresh restrictions under Section 144 of the Code of Criminal Procedure till April 30 in light of the rising trend of Covid-19 cases.
UPDATED ON MAR 14, 2021 10:59 AM IST
- Police have secured the CCTV footage of the hotel, where the press conference was held, which later saw a scuffle between Akhilesh Yadav's security personnel and a few journalists.
UPDATED ON MAR 13, 2021 04:38 PM IST
- Adityanath said while primary school students are being promoted without an exam, their foundations must be strengthened.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 12, 2021 10:22 AM IST
- Akhilesh Yadav also continued to build on his claim that UP chief minister Yogi Adityanath was taking credit for projects started during Yadav's tenure as the CM of the state.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 12, 2021 08:56 AM IST
- Time is right for party-hoppers to switch loyalties as the state is now into poll mode, says an expert.
ANI | | Written by hindustantimes.com | Edited by Joydeep Bose
UPDATED ON MAR 09, 2021 04:48 PM IST
The chief minister was speaking at the launch of 'Bandai Dam' in Lalitpur today.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 06, 2021 06:31 PM IST
According to a statement by the state government, the members of the delegation said the agricultural laws implemented by the central government are farmer-friendly.
By HT Correspondent | Edited by Abhinav Sahay
PUBLISHED ON MAR 04, 2021 10:30 AM IST
- The Muslim population in UP is 17-19%, but their share in the benefits of welfare schemes is 30-35%,” claimed the chief minister.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 01, 2021 07:29 PM IST
On the occasion, the chief minister also reviewed the progress of the project and expressed his government’s resolve to complete it on a priority basis.
By Sudhir Kumar
UPDATED ON MAR 01, 2021 11:58 AM IST
- Nadda claimed that since the BJP was working to carry the country forward, therefore, those with the opportunity to work in the BJP were lucky
PUBLISHED ON MAR 01, 2021 09:08 AM IST
- In a tweet, Akhilesh said that shifting of the lions was an attempt to kill the tourism industry in Etawah.
PUBLISHED ON FEB 26, 2021 08:47 AM IST
- UP chief secretary RK Tiwari also pointed out to the Australian envoy that UP has already established six nodes under the Defence Corridor for encouraging setting up of defence manufacturing industry.
UPDATED ON FEB 26, 2021 12:06 AM IST
- Besides rallies, the chief minister’s itinerary could include religious stopovers at important places of worship.
By HT Correspondent | Edited by Abhinav Sahay
PUBLISHED ON FEB 25, 2021 03:58 PM IST
- Three control rooms will also be made at three UP’s three districts of Muzaffarnagar, Bijnor and Saharanpur bordering Uttarakhand for effective sharing of information and intelligence.
PUBLISHED ON FEB 25, 2021 02:01 PM IST
About the decrease in LPG prices, the minister said since the Goods and Services Tax (GST) came in force on July 1, 2017, the state has no right to reduce the tax. It is for the GST council to decide on it, he said.
UPDATED ON FEB 24, 2021 06:13 PM IST
This bill will replace an ordinance which was already in place. The bill will now be sent to upper house of the state legislature and later to the Governor for his nod after which it will become act.
By Hemendra Chaturvedi | Edited by Abhinav Sahay
PUBLISHED ON FEB 24, 2021 10:48 AM IST
- The accident took place at 68 Milestone within limits of Naujheel police station of Mathura district, said a police officer.
PUBLISHED ON FEB 23, 2021 06:45 PM IST
The question was asked by Samajwadi Party MLA Sanjay Garg who had sought to know about the amount received in the Chief Minister's care fund and the District Magistrates’ care fund between January1 to July 23 last year.
UPDATED ON FEB 23, 2021 06:59 PM IST
In June last year, Centre had given its go ahead to upgrade the Kushinagar airport to an international one.