Latest from deepak chahar
- Will CSK seek a replacement for Chahar given that they still stand a possibility of a turnaround in IPL 2022? And CSK CEO Kasi Viswanathan opened up on the replacement.
- IPL 2022: A couple of hours after Deepak Chahar's unavailability was made official, the India seamer penned an emotional message on Twitter, stressing that he 'really wanted to play'.
- CSK are yet to announce a replacement for the pacer.
- A back injury to Deepak Chahar has all but put paid to the pace bowling all-rounder's hopes of playing in the ongoing IPL 2022, adding to the woes of Chennai Super Kings' faltering campaign.
- Vettori said Chahar's absence will be a “huge loss” for the CSK and further believes that the team can only replace the Indian pacer with an overseas bowler.
Byhindustantimes.com, New Delhi