By Sutirtho Patranobis
PUBLISHED ON JUL 26, 2021 03:16 AM IST
- State councillor and foreign minister Wang made the remarks at the third round of China-Pakistan foreign ministers’ strategic dialogue with counterpart Shah Mahmood Qureshi held in Chengdu, China’s Sichuan province on Friday.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 26, 2021 03:08 AM IST
- Dozens of protesters were arrested after an unauthorised march in Sydney, with New South Wales police minister David Elliott branding those who took part as “morons”.
Agencies | , Eielson Air Force Base, Alaska
PUBLISHED ON JUL 26, 2021 03:02 AM IST
- Reuters reported that Afghanistan’s military is overhauling its war strategy against the Taliban to concentrate troops around critical areas such as Kabul and other cities, border crossings and vital infrastructure.
Livemint | By Rhik Kundu, Mumbai
PUBLISHED ON JUL 26, 2021 02:49 AM IST
- The losses were more than double those in the previous year, when 91 of these airports reported total losses ₹1,368.82 crore, according to data submitted by V.K. Singh, minister of state for civil aviation in the Lok Sabha.
Livemint | By Utpal Bhaskar, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON JUL 26, 2021 02:40 AM IST
- The high loss figure of J&K was followed by Nagaland (52.9%), Arunachal Pradesh (45.7%), Bihar (40.4%) and Tripura (37.9%).
Livemint | By Tarush Bhalla, Bengaluru
PUBLISHED ON JUL 26, 2021 02:27 AM IST
- With this, Byju’s has acquired six startups in 2021, across India and the US.
Livemint | By Divya Rajagopal, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON JUL 26, 2021 02:23 AM IST
- In a class-action lawsuit filed in the district of Pennsylvania this month, shareholders of Ocugen alleged that the company’s promoters Shankar Musnuri and Sanjay Subramaniam committed fraud by deliberately sharing materially false and misleading statements over the progress of Covaxin vaccine between February 2 and June 10.
By Anirudh Laskar, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
UPDATED ON JUL 26, 2021 04:29 AM IST
- Vodafone Idea’s UK parent owns a 45% stake in the company, and the Indian promoter group, which includes Kumar Mangalam Birla and Aditya Birla Group firms, holds a 26% stake.
By Gaurav Bisht, Shimla
PUBLISHED ON JUL 26, 2021 02:08 AM IST
Boulders rained down on a tempo traveller, which was carrying 11 passengers, pushing it down a 400ft gorge
By Ashiq Hussain, Srinagar
PUBLISHED ON JUL 26, 2021 01:57 AM IST
As per the orders issued by state executive committee (SEC) chief secretary Arun Kumar Mehta while there will be no weekend curfew in any district, night curfew will remain in force in all the districts from 8pm to 7am.