By Anonna Dutt, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON JAN 26, 2021 04:16 AM IST
- The number was particularly high in the south-east district at 62%, the people said, and now appears to fall in a territory that experts believe is close to the herd immunity threshold.
By HT Correspondent, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON JAN 26, 2021 03:53 AM IST
- The list of Padma awards also comprised 10 Padma Bhushan and 102 Padma Shri recipients.
By HT Correspondent, Hindustan Times, Amritsar/jalandhar/karnal/rohtak
PUBLISHED ON JAN 26, 2021 03:34 AM IST
- In the Haryana districts of Rohtak, Jind, Hisar, Fatehabad, Bhiwani and Dadri, villages emptied out as farmers drove to Delhi in tractors-trailers, cars, SUVs and motorbikes.
By Abraham Thomas, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON JAN 26, 2021 03:22 AM IST
- Rajaona was convicted over the assassination of former Punjab chief minister Beant Singh in August 1995.
By Utkarsh Anand, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON JAN 26, 2021 03:10 AM IST
- On January 8, state election commissioner N Ramesh Kumar released the schedule for elections to be held in four phases
By Srinivasa Rao Apparasu, Hindustan Times, Hyderabad
PUBLISHED ON JAN 26, 2021 02:49 AM IST
- Medical staff in hospitals wore bulky personal protective equipment (PPE) for hours, leaving them dehydrated, exhausted and drenched in sweat.
By Sanya Budhiraja
PUBLISHED ON JAN 26, 2021 02:01 AM IST
“I will open the bidding up to $1,” reads the text shared alongside the video.
By Rosa Abraham , Amit Basole, New Delhi
UPDATED ON JAN 26, 2021 01:47 AM IST
- Several high-frequency indicators such as the Nomura India Business Resumption Index (NIBRI), Purchasing Managers’ Indices (PMI) show a strong sequential recovery in the economy.
By Zia Haq, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON JAN 26, 2021 01:01 AM IST
- The police say about 30,000 tractors are likely to participate in the rally, but farm leaders said the number of vehicles will be closer to 200,000.
By Manish Mishra
PUBLISHED ON JAN 26, 2021 12:57 AM IST
Indian fashion isn’t just exotic inspo that international brands can use as reference. It’s a discipline in itself