Latest from hardik pandya
- Although Sunil Gavaskar feels India do not need to make any changes, there are two positions that can be looked into for the T20 World Cup tie against New Zealand on Sunday.
Updated on Oct 28, 2021 05:14 PM IST
T20 World Cup 2021: India all-rounder Hardik Pandya was spotted bowling in the nets during India's training session on Wednesday at the ICC Academy.
Published on Oct 28, 2021 11:52 AM IST
Hardik Pandya's shoulder injury "not serious" but team management will "wait and watch"
Published on Oct 26, 2021 12:56 PM IST
- Inzamam said India did not get their combination right as they lacked a sixth bowler, who could have come in as a back-up to the five main bowlers.
Updated on Oct 26, 2021 02:01 PM IST
- While analyzing the match on his YouTube channel, Hogg opined what India could have differently with their playing XI “I think it was a big mistake playing Hardik Pandya,” quipped Hogg.
Published on Oct 26, 2021 07:15 AM IST
Ishan Kishan had taken the field in place of Hardik Pandya, whose fitness has been a concern for the side for a while now.
Updated on Oct 24, 2021 11:07 PM IST
Hardik Pandya made the comments ahead of the India-Pakistan clash, which will be played at the Dubai International Stadium on Sunday evening.
Updated on Oct 24, 2021 07:32 PM IST
- Veteran off-spinner Harbhajan Singh threw light on India's composition for the match against Pakistan, saying that if it was up to him, he would certainly find a place for 27-year-old star all-rounder in the team.
Updated on Oct 24, 2021 03:00 PM IST
- India vs Pakistan: Former batsman VVS Laxman has weighed in on India's Playing XI for their T20 World Cup game against Pakistan and backed Kohli's ‘proven match-winner’ to get a game.
Published on Oct 24, 2021 08:01 AM IST
- T20 World Cup: India captain Virat Kohli backed Hardik Pandya's batting abilities and confirmed that he set to play as a specialist No.6 irrespective of his bowling.
Published on Oct 23, 2021 03:58 PM IST
Hardik Pandya is part of India's 15-member squad for the ongoing T20 World Cup in UAE and Oman.
Updated on Oct 21, 2021 07:40 PM IST
- T20 World Cup 2021: Rohit said Hardik has not yet started to bowl in the nets but he is hopeful that the all-rounder will start to roll his arms over soon and will be available any time in the main rounds of the ICC T20 World Cup 2021 in UAE and Oman.
Updated on Oct 20, 2021 07:35 PM IST
- In a recent interview on ESPNCricinfo's The Cricket Monthly magazine, Pandya revealed what Kapil Dev told him on his debut, and also received the 1983 World Cup-winning captain has had on his career.
Published on Oct 19, 2021 07:44 AM IST
- Hardik Pandya, who made his India debut under MS Dhoni back in 2016, has said that he owes a lot of his success and achievement to the former India captain.
Updated on Oct 18, 2021 09:52 PM IST
- Pandya missed a major portion of tours of Australia and New Zealand due to the suspension. In a recent interview with ESPNCricinfo's The Cricket Monthly magazine, Pandya recalled the time he heard about his suspension.
Published on Oct 18, 2021 11:25 AM IST
Hardik Pandya did not bowl a single delivery for Mumbai Indians in IPL 2021 and was even forced to sit out for few matches due to fitness concerns.
Updated on Oct 17, 2021 01:44 PM IST
- In reply to a query by a fan, Aakash Chopra raised doubts over Hardik Pandya's inclusion in India's XI for the T20 World Cup.
Updated on Oct 13, 2021 11:08 AM IST
- Former India chief selector wants the Mumbai allrounder to bowl for India in the T20 World Cup - as he believes him not bowling may affect the balance of the team.
Published on Oct 07, 2021 02:26 PM IST
Ahead of MI vs DC clash in Sharjah, all-rounder Hardik Pandya gave a major update on his return to the bowling crease.
Published on Oct 02, 2021 04:28 PM IST
After missing the first two games in the second leg of the tournament, Hardik played for MI purely as a batsman.
Updated on Oct 01, 2021 04:11 PM IST
PTI | , Sharjah
- Terming him one of the devastating players going around, Lara said Hardik's return to form augurs well for India ahead of the T20 World Cup, which is slated to begin a couple of days after the IPL final.
Published on Sep 29, 2021 10:25 AM IST
After RCB won the match by 54 runs, skipper Virat Kohli explained how he planned his bowling changes against Pollard and Pandya.
Published on Sep 27, 2021 07:21 AM IST
- IPL 2021: Zaheer Khan said Hardik Pandya has started to practice and he is likely to be available for the selection MI's next IPL 2021 match against the Royal Challengers Bangalore in Dubai on Sunday.
Published on Sep 25, 2021 04:29 PM IST
- Keeping the updates on Mumbai Indians' all-rounder Hardik Pandya's fitness, former India cricketer Saba Karim questions BCCI's decision to select the all-rounder in India's squad for the upcoming T20 World Cup.
Published on Sep 24, 2021 08:04 PM IST
MI bowling coach Shane Bond said Hardik is ‘close to playing’ but the team management won’t rush him back as the franchise is also keeping in mind the needs of the Indian team while managing his workload.
Updated on Sep 24, 2021 04:06 PM IST
MI head coach Mahela Jayawardene said captain Rohit Sharma was given some ‘extra days’ to get back in action.
Updated on Sep 20, 2021 11:51 AM IST
IPL 2021: Hardik Pandya has not been in the best of forms over the past few months. But can he fire for Mumbai Indians when IPL 2021 season resumes?
Published on Sep 16, 2021 07:33 PM IST
- At the inaugural HT NXT summit, the former world-cup winning captain and the explosive all-rounder delved deep into the art of being both fast bowlers and big-hitting batters.
Published on Sep 09, 2021 11:13 PM IST
Published on Sep 09, 2021 07:38 PM IST
- Kapil Dev, in conversation with veteran sports journalist Ayaz Memon on Day 1 of Hindustan Times' virtual HT NxT, said India need to develop more all-rounders, and that it won't be the worst idea if batsmen like Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma can chip in with the ball more regularly.
Updated on Sep 09, 2021 10:28 PM IST