india tour of england]
UPDATED ON AUG 17, 2021 06:25 PM IST
- VVS Laxman, soon after India sealed a historic 151-run win against England at Lord's, opined that he believes this victory will be remembered by the players for their entire lifetime.
UPDATED ON AUG 17, 2021 02:21 PM IST
- The official Twitter handle of BCCI posted a video of the Indian team celebrating the win in the second Test match against England in the Lord's dressing room.
PUBLISHED ON AUG 15, 2021 08:35 AM IST
- India vs England: Pakistan's Salman Butt, after looking at Cheteshwar Pujara's poor run in the recent past, said that India can bring in a youngster as his replacement at No.3.
PUBLISHED ON AUG 14, 2021 01:33 PM IST
- India vs England: Former India wicketkeeper-batsman has stated that Virat Kohli-led India will end up with a substantial first-innings lead and that their main threat is England captain Joe Root.
PUBLISHED ON AUG 14, 2021 12:37 PM IST
- Former India opener Aakash Chopra remarked that R Ashwin's absence may hurt India as they are missing a good batsman in the lower middle-order where no other bowler can give the team those crucial runs.
By Rasesh Mandani
UPDATED ON AUG 13, 2021 10:48 AM IST
- The 163 Test match-old James Anderson knows one simply has to keep pegging away at a line and length and has that ability to create doubt in the batsmen’s mind, against the run of play
PUBLISHED ON AUG 13, 2021 08:23 AM IST
- India vs England, second Test: Sourav Ganguly, who has a special connection with Lord's, took to social media and posted a heart-warming message.
UPDATED ON AUG 13, 2021 08:54 AM IST
- India vs England: Rohit Sharma is many things – a world-class batsman, a formidable opener, an impressive captain – but the two things he is not is a batsman who has 'extra time' and 'lazy elegance'.
UPDATED ON AUG 09, 2021 04:03 PM IST
- Former Australia spinner named a middle-order batsman of the Indian team who could potentially replace the out-of-form Cheteshwar Pujara at No.3 should the visitors decide to look elsewhere during the England Test series.
UPDATED ON AUG 09, 2021 08:09 PM IST
- India vs England: While speaking on his YouTube channel, Inzamam-ul-Haq quipped that the mindset of the Indian players has changed for the better since their series win in Australia.
PUBLISHED ON AUG 03, 2021 12:01 PM IST
- India vs England: While sharing a collage of movie and TV show characters, comedians, and sportsperson, Wasim Jaffer told his followers the playing XI for the first Test at Trent Bridge.
UPDATED ON AUG 01, 2021 12:57 PM IST
- Former India opener Aakash Chopra explained how Ben Stokes' absence could benefit India in the upcoming five-match Test series against England.
UPDATED ON JUL 20, 2021 03:13 PM IST
- Despite Rishabh Pant's recent exploits batting in the position, former England captain Nasser Hussain feels that no.6 is not the ideal spot for the 23-year-old in English conditions.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 18, 2021 12:51 PM IST
- India opener Mayank Agarwal, while speaking in a video posted by BCCI on Twitter, revealed that the first training session was all about regrouping and easing into things.
UPDATED ON JUL 17, 2021 10:34 AM IST
In one absolute memorable moment in the video, India captain Kohli was seen rolling on the floor laughing, literally
UPDATED ON JUL 10, 2021 02:03 PM IST
- Former India cricketers said that there is no need for the board to send in new openers to replace the injured Shubman Gill as there are enough players in the squad.
UPDATED ON JUL 07, 2021 07:23 PM IST
- Team India pacer Jasprit Bumrah, along with wife Sanjana Ganesan, attended the Euro 2020 semifinal clash between Italy and Spain at the Wembley Stadium in London.
UPDATED ON JUL 07, 2021 07:09 PM IST
India vs England: Former India cricketer Deep Dasgupta addressed the squad dilemma India are facing with Shubman Gill's injury in England.
UPDATED ON JUN 26, 2021 05:38 PM IST
- In a video recently posted on his Instagram handle, India pacer Mohammed Shami can be seen sweating it out in the gym ahead of the England series and after the culmination of the WTC final.
UPDATED ON JUN 15, 2021 08:11 PM IST
- Batting great Sachin Tendulkar spoke about Virat Kohli's batting ahead of India's tour of England, which will begin with the WTC final against New Zealand.
UPDATED ON JUN 15, 2021 06:01 PM IST
India and England women will lock horns in a one-off Test beginning June 16 at Bristol. After that, both sides will square off in three ODIs and three T20Is.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 11, 2021 07:18 PM IST
India and New Zealand will lock horns in the finals of the WTC at the Ageas Bowl in Southampton from June 18.
UPDATED ON JUN 04, 2021 05:44 PM IST
- Sunil Gavaskar feels that while the current Indian team is extremely talented and proven themselves to be world-beaters, it may be early to put it in the same bracket as the mighty West Indies and Australia.
PTI | , New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON JUN 04, 2021 01:31 PM IST
- India spinner Axar Patel has revealed that the team will serve a three-day hard quarantine before it is allowed to train at the Ageas Bowl.
UPDATED ON JUN 04, 2021 12:16 PM IST
- With some time in his hands, India wicketkeeper Wriddhiman Saha, who was declared fit to travel to the UK after a battle with Covid-19, shared a few images from the balcony of his hotel room.
ANI | , London
UPDATED ON JUN 03, 2021 02:58 PM IST
India and New Zealand will lock horns in the finals of WTC at the Ageas Bowl, Southampton, beginning June 18, while the women's cricket team will begin the England tour with a one-off Test from June 16.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 03, 2021 09:49 AM IST
- Former India bowler Ajit Agarkar, while speaking on the same, said that the batsmen will find it more difficult to adapt to the conditions than the bowlers.
UPDATED ON JUN 03, 2021 11:55 AM IST
- Virat Kohli said India's focus is on playing better cricket than the opposition and the conditions do not matter to him and his men in the final of the World Test Championship.
UPDATED ON JUN 03, 2021 07:30 AM IST
- Going forward, India head coach Ravi Shastri has batted for a best of three series to determine the winner of the World Test Championships final.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 02, 2021 11:40 AM IST
- Parthiv Patel, who played four Tests against the Kiwis, shared his views on what could be New Zealand's biggest strength during the grand finale of the two-year event.