irrfan khan son babil]
PUBLISHED ON APR 29, 2021 04:54 PM IST
- Irrfan Khan's son Babil has recalled his father's reaction when he watched him in front of the camera. He asserted that Irrfan had never seen him act but there was a time when Babil had a 'one second shot' as an extra in the film Qarib Qarib Single.
PUBLISHED ON APR 29, 2021 01:25 PM IST
- Irrfan Khan’s son Babil said that he lost his will to live after the actor died last year. He added that his mother Sutapa Sikdar was his pillar of strength at the time.
UPDATED ON APR 29, 2021 09:21 AM IST
- Marking the first death anniversary of his father Irrfan Khan, Babil Khan posted about the time when the late actor underwent chemotherapy in London, in 2018.
PUBLISHED ON APR 22, 2021 03:20 PM IST
- Homi Adajania has spoken about Irrfan Khan's love for acting, adding that it is difficult to think about cinema without thinking about him. Irrfan died on April 29, 2020, after a two-year-long battle with cancer.
PUBLISHED ON APR 09, 2021 04:26 PM IST
- Irrfan Khan's son, Babil, couldn't help but cry as he accepted an award on his father's behalf. He thanked the industry for supporting him in this difficult time.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 28, 2021 11:44 AM IST
- Irrfan Khan's son Babil has revealed several journalists asked him if he was high at an awards event held on Saturday.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 28, 2021 09:10 AM IST
- As Irrfan Khan's son Babil received his father's trophies at the Filmfare Awards, Ayushmann Khurrana penned a note about the late actor and meeting Babil for the first time.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 27, 2021 01:33 PM IST
- Irrfan's sons Babil has shared a video of his and his brother Ayaan as they recorded a song to take forward their father's legacy.
PUBLISHED ON FEB 28, 2021 09:36 AM IST
- Irrfan Khan's son Babil got a detailed message from the actor's The Namesake co-star Kal Penn who said that he wasn't sure how to get in touch with the family to share his love and gratitude.
Irrfan’s son Babil says he will appear on screen soon, recalls the day late actor saw him perform for first time. See pic
Hindustan Times, New Delhi | By HT Entertainment Desk
UPDATED ON NOV 01, 2020 02:21 PM IST
Babil, son of late actor Irrfan, has shared a memory from the day Irrfan came to see his performance for the first time. Babil has hinted that he would soon be seen on screen, probably in a movie.