- Harbhajan, who was part of India's 2007 T20 World Cup and 2011 ODI World Cup-winning squads, believes that the team needs to make minor adjustments, suggesting a change in the opening pair of Rohit Sharma and KL Rahul.
Published on Oct 28, 2021 07:19 AM IST
Suryakumar Yadav and Ishan Kishan couldn't get a hundred on Friday but the way they toyed with SRH bowlers was a delight to watch. Former South Africa captain has heaped praise on both youngsters.
Updated on Oct 09, 2021 08:45 PM IST
- Ishan Kishan is arguably one of the most attacking batsmen going around in Indian cricket and perhaps that is reason why India captain Virat Kohli is thinking of him as an opener in the T20 World Cup.
Published on Oct 09, 2021 01:12 PM IST
- With Mumbai Indians posting a huge total, on the back of Ishan Kishan's 84 and an 82 from Suryakumar Yadav, the five-time champions shattered a few records.
Published on Oct 09, 2021 10:35 AM IST
- Kishan got to his fifty off just 16 balls, bettering his teammates Keiron Pollard and Hardik Pandya - both of them had slammed 17-ball fifties this year - in what turned out to be one of the most entertaining knocks of the 14th edition of IPL.
Published on Oct 08, 2021 08:56 PM IST
- IPL 2021: Mumbai Indians' Ishan Kishan, after returning from a short hiatus on the back of a string of low scores, smashed an unbeaten 50 off 25 balls to help MI stay afloat in the Playoffs race. He also explained how a chat with the likes of Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli helped him.
Updated on Oct 06, 2021 09:43 AM IST
- The defending champions knocked off the modest target, reaching 94/2 in 8.2 overs to be fifth, and tied on 12 points with fourth-placed KKR, chasing the final playoff berth.
Updated on Oct 05, 2021 11:03 PM IST
By Rutvick Mehta
- The defending champions knocked off the modest target, reaching 94/2 in 8.2 overs to be fifth, and tied on 12 points with fourth-placed KKR, chasing the final playoff berth
Published on Oct 05, 2021 11:02 PM IST
By Rutvick Mehta
- Former India cricketer Ajit Agarkar believes that Suryakumar and Ishan's form is a worry for Team India with the T20 World Cup coming up - starting from next month. He also expressed surprise over Suryakumar's lack of confidence at the moment.
Published on Sep 29, 2021 07:27 AM IST
Ishan Kishan had led India at the Under 19 World Cup in 2016, finishing runners-up to West Indies. After an arduous wait of over four years, Ishan made his India debut in T20Is against the touring England side in March earlier this year and followed it up with the ODI cap against Sri Lanka recently.
Published on Aug 18, 2021 03:28 PM IST
- The 23-year-old left-handed wicket-keeper batsman has struck fifties on debut for India in both 20 overs and 50-over cricket. He has impressed everyone with his fearless approach while batting.
Updated on Aug 14, 2021 08:43 AM IST
- The incident took place in the 18th over when Sri Lanka needed 42 runs to win the game. Varun bowled the carrom ball and Dasun Shanaka looked to push at it but lost his balance.
Updated on Jul 26, 2021 10:34 AM IST
Off-spinner Harbhajan Singh has opined that the young batting duo will surely make the job tough for selectors for the T20 World Cup.
Updated on Jul 19, 2021 08:04 PM IST
The fearless batting by the two in the first ODI win over Sri Lanka in Colombo provides India a far more attacking batting line-up in the tournament in October-November.
Updated on Jul 19, 2021 10:58 PM IST
By Rasesh Mandani, Mumbai
Ramiz Raja highlighted Sri Lanka’s misery with the bat. Raja was highly disappointed to see the host batsmen struggling with India’s spin attack.
Updated on Jul 19, 2021 07:05 PM IST
India vs Sri Lanka 1st ODI: Ishan Kishan smashed 59 runs in 42 balls on debut, and helped the visitors in chasing down the total of 263.
Updated on Jul 19, 2021 02:17 PM IST
- Ishan Kishan made the most of his ODI debut during the 1st India vs Sri Lanka game in Colombo on Sunday, smashing a blistering fifty to achieve a unique feat.
Updated on Jul 19, 2021 02:22 PM IST
After Shaw’s dismissal, Ishan Kishan slammed a fifty on his ODI debut while Dhawan scored an unbeaten 86 off 95 balls to guide India home with 13.2 overs to spare.
Updated on Jul 18, 2021 10:59 PM IST
Published on Jul 18, 2021 10:34 PM IST
Rahul Dravid, the head coach for the Sri Lanka tour, on Sunday welcomed both the youngsters in the ODI setup with an motivational speech. The official Twitter handle of BCCI shared a video in which Dravid could be seen welcoming Suryakumar and Ishan.
Updated on Jul 18, 2021 11:11 PM IST
Ishan Kishan is making his ODI debut while Samson's injury is being monitored by the medical team.
Published on Jul 18, 2021 03:11 PM IST
PTI | , Colombo
- India vs Sri Lanka, 1st ODI team news: Shikhar Dhawan-led and Rahul Dravid-coach Team India handed out debut caps to Suryakumar Yadav and Ishan Kishan. Moreover, Yuzvendra Chahal and Kuldeep Yadav are set to feature together in an ODI for the first time since the 2019 ICC World Cup.
Updated on Jul 18, 2021 02:49 PM IST
With Pant and KL Rahul with the Indian Test side in England, it will boil down to a choice between Samson and Kishan – the wicketkeepers in India’s young side - in the Sri Lanka series.
Updated on Jul 15, 2021 09:39 AM IST
By Aritra Mukherjee, New Delhi
- Prasad also praised Delhi Capitals fast bowler Avesh Khan, who has been named as a standby in the UK tour, and said it would be unfortunate if the pacer misses both the series.
Updated on Jun 06, 2021 02:37 PM IST
- Ishan Kishan, during a fascinating Instagram live session with Mumbai Indians, revealed the toughest bowlers he has faced in the nets.
Updated on Jun 02, 2021 06:48 PM IST
- Former cricketer Mohammad Amir has highlighted the grey areas of the Pakistan Cricket Board’s selection module.
Updated on May 12, 2021 01:43 PM IST
- IPL 2021: Dale Steyn suggests Mumbai Indians should open the innings with Quinton de Kock and Australia batsman Chris Lynn and make the captain bat at No. 3.
Updated on Apr 29, 2021 09:25 PM IST
- Speaking during the post-match press conference, Suryakumar Yadav provided clarity on the subject, explaining that it was the management's call to promote Kishan up the order.
Updated on Apr 24, 2021 01:33 PM IST
- Ishan Kishan had a fantastic IPL 2020 with MI, topping the run-getters chart for his team with 516 runs in 14 matches.
Published on Apr 13, 2021 10:59 AM IST
MI vs RCB, IPL 2021: Mumbai Indians batsman Ishan Kishan lauded Royal Challengers Bangalore's new recruits Glenn Maxwell and Kyle Jamieson ahead of the opening match of Indian Premier League 2021 in Chennai.
Updated on Apr 09, 2021 04:27 PM IST