Latest from ishant sharma
- Ajinkya Rahane, Cheteshwar Pujara and Ishant Sharma were all demoted from A category to B in the latest list of contracts while the injury-ravaged Hardik Pandya was demoted to C.
- Rohit Sharma was officially named the skipper of the red-ball team as the BCCI announced India's squad for the impending two-match series against Sri Lanka, beginning March 4.
- The tapering Test careers of India No. 3 and No. 5, as well as the country’s most-capped pacer after Kapil Dev, seem to have halted after omission for the home Tests versus Sri Lanka
- Akmal, who featured in 53 Tests, 157 ODIs and 58 T20Is, last played for Pakistan in 2017 in the white-ball formats.
- The 33-year-old Kohli signed off as the most successful skipper in the longest format of the game for India, having led the team in 68 Tests with a win percentage of 58.82.