Latest from jaydev unadkat
- With last year’s Ranji season cancelled and this year’s postponed indefinitely, Saurashtra’s long wait to defend their maiden title just got longer.
Published on Jan 07, 2022 02:50 PM IST
- An emotional tweet from one of India's domestic stars towards ‘red ball’ drew support from fans across the country.
Published on Jan 05, 2022 12:40 PM IST
- Jaydev Unadkat has clarified his earlier tweet which sent social media into a frenzy, saying it was nothing more than the left-arm pacer enjoying his success.
Updated on Nov 14, 2021 09:04 AM IST
- Following the announcement of India's squads for the ‘A’ Tour and the home series against New Zealand, Saurashtra's Jaydev Unadkat posted a cryptic tweet, which led fans on Twitter asking for inclusion in place of Hardik Pandya.
Updated on Nov 12, 2021 09:12 PM IST
- head of the IPL 2021's UAE leg which is slated to begin from the 19th of this month, Unadkat said, he has used the time away from social to make changes to his bowling action.
Published on Sep 01, 2021 01:16 PM IST
- Jaydev Unadkat, who plays for Rajasthan Royals in the IPL, made his India debut back in 2010. He has played one Test, seven ODIs and 10 T20s and last played for India in 2018.
Updated on Jun 13, 2021 12:40 PM IST
- While Manjrekar was overall pleased with India's squad for the Sri Lanka tour, there is one player the former India batsman reckons was dealt a rough hand by not getting included.
Published on Jun 12, 2021 02:06 PM IST
- Former India wicketkeeper Deep Dasgupta believes the board could have added a couple of more players to the mix, one of whom is left-arm quick Jaydev Unadkat.
Updated on Jun 12, 2021 11:17 AM IST
- The Indian speedster last represented India in a Test match in 2015 in Bengaluru and has endured a career riddled with injuries.
Updated on Jun 07, 2021 12:03 AM IST
- As left-arm pacer Jaydev Unadkat hopes to return to the Indian team, he recalled how Cheteshwar Pujara's words motivated him last year.
Updated on May 30, 2021 04:01 PM IST
- Left-arm fast bowler Jaydev Unadkat had a terrific outing in the Ranji 2019-20 season as he picked up 67 wickets from 10 matches while captaining Saurashtra to title victory.
Updated on May 29, 2021 09:01 AM IST
- Jaydev Unadkat, so far, has played one Test, seven ODIs, and 10 T20Is for India and his last game in the national colours dates back to 2018.
Updated on May 25, 2021 07:56 PM IST
Jaydev Unadkat accepted that not getting selected in the Indian Test squad is disheartening but he would utilise that emotion to motivate himself
Updated on May 24, 2021 01:23 PM IST
Sarandeep wondered why the players like Panchal and Undakat were left out, even after performing well in the domestic tournaments.
Updated on May 17, 2021 07:01 PM IST
Dodda Ganesh took to Twitter and stated that it’s ‘perplexing’ to see Unadkat being ignored despite consistent being a consistent performer at the first-class level.
Updated on May 09, 2021 07:42 PM IST
The 29-year-old from Gujarat has so far snared four wickets in his three games this season.
Published on Apr 28, 2021 05:06 PM IST
PTI | , New Delhi
- Unadkat has always been at the top of his game in domestic cricket. He holds the record for most wickets (67 in 2019-20) by a pacer in a single Ranji Trophy.
Updated on Apr 17, 2021 06:47 AM IST
- IPL 2021: Unadkat rocked Delhi Capitals top order, reducing them to 36/3, dismissing Shaw in his first over, Shikhar Dhawan in second and Ajinkya Rahane in the next.
Published on Apr 16, 2021 01:02 PM IST
The selectors have picked the likes of Arpit Vasavada, Chirag Jani, Avi Barot, Prerak Mankad and Vishwarajsinh Jadeja as specialist batsmen along with young wicket-keeper batsman Harvik Desai, who has also played for India U-19 side.
Published on Feb 11, 2021 02:24 PM IST
All the regulars -- Prerak Mankad, Chirag Jani, left-handed batsman Arpit Vasavada, wicket-keeper-batsman Harvik Desai -- have been named in the squad.
Published on Dec 25, 2020 06:22 PM IST
Rajkot |Press Trust of India
IPL 2020: Starting with a bang at Sharjah on a conducive batting surface, Royals have suddenly hit a slump on bigger grounds of Dubai and Abu Dhabi with their willow-wielders not looking half as menacing as they did during the first two games.
Updated on Oct 05, 2020 01:41 PM IST
Dubai |Press Trust of India
IPL 2020, KKR vs RR: Why Jaydev Unadkat’s form is a big worry for Rajasthan Royals against Kolkata Knight Riders
IPL 2020: One of the main concerns for Rajasthan Royals would be the form of left-arm pacer Jaydev Unadkat. In the last two seasons, Unadkat has bowled at an economy of 9.65 and 10.66 respectively.
Updated on Sep 30, 2020 01:17 PM IST
Hindustan Times, New Delhi |hindustantimes.com
Pujara’s next assignment will most likely be the tour of Australia in December and India’s Test specialist posted a photo of hitting the nets on Monday.
Updated on Jun 22, 2020 06:25 PM IST
‘Amazing to have him at home for this long’: Wives tell what Rajasthan Royals’ players are doing during Covid-19 lockdown
As the IPL is postponed indefinitely, Rajasthan Royals’ cricketers are also doing the same at home. The Jaipur-outfit posted a video on social media where the wives of the cricketers are talking about what their husbands are doing while being at home for an extended period.
Updated on Apr 19, 2020 02:11 PM IST
Hindustan Times, Delhi | HT Correspondent
“When I brought mangoes for him he was the happiest and called me Mango Man of the group,” Unadkat said in an Instagram Live from his IPL side Rajasthan Royals’ official handle.
Updated on Apr 18, 2020 03:37 PM IST
Rajkot |Indo Asian News Service
Saurashtra have enough players from small towns. Sheldon Jackson, Chirag Jani, Harvik Desai and Chetan Sakariya all hail from Bhavnagar. Kotak has graduated to coaching India A and former India pacer Kharsan Ghavri was coach this season.
Updated on Mar 16, 2020 10:50 PM IST
Hindustan Times, Mumbai |Rasesh Mandani
‘He should get a national call-up’: Former India cricketer backs Jaydev Unadkat to be included in Test squad
The left-arm seamer himself believes that he is hungrier to be included in the Indian team as he has now become a more rounded bowler.
Updated on Mar 16, 2020 11:58 AM IST
The 28-year-old from Porbandar posted a picture of his fiancee Rinny and himself on his social media accounts, announcing the news.
Updated on Mar 15, 2020 09:12 PM IST
New Delhi |Press Trust of India
Cheteshwar Pujara said he would surprised if Saurahstra captain Jaydev Unadkat doesn’t get a national call-up.
Updated on Mar 14, 2020 03:45 PM IST
The DRS became a talking point ever since it was introduced in the semi-finals with an aim to reduce howlers.
Updated on Mar 14, 2020 08:34 AM IST
Rajkot |Press Trust of India