- With all that David Warner has achieved with SRH – including winning the Purple Cap on three different occasions, the turmoil between the franchise and the batsman is tough to witness, reckons Pietersen.
Updated on Oct 03, 2021 09:34 PM IST
Pietersen's remarks came as one fan asked the former Three Lions skipper to give his take on the current form of Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) leader Eoin Morgan.
Published on Oct 02, 2021 04:07 PM IST
ANI | , New Delhi
- India batting legend Sunil Gavaskar and former England batsman Kevin Pietersen praised Dhoni for his performance, with the latter even saying Dhoni's return to form is big worry for other teams.
Updated on Oct 01, 2021 09:01 AM IST
- IPL 2021: Former England captain Kevin Pietersen said AB de Villiers would not want to see captain Virat Kohli and Glenn Maxwell do the bulk of the scoring in every match.
Published on Sep 30, 2021 08:28 AM IST
- Pietersen joined the voices criticising the strict quarantine rules in Australia and said that players are done with staying in bio-bubbles during tournaments.
Updated on Sep 27, 2021 11:11 PM IST
- Kevin Pietersen has named a batsman from the Rajasthan Royals whom he ‘loves to watch’ and calls 'incredible'.
Updated on Sep 27, 2021 02:02 PM IST
Pietersen said, unlike in the last game, RCB were in a very good position against CSK. But they failed to drive home the advantage despite a 111-run opening stand between captain Virat Kohli and Devdutt Padikkal after being asked to bat first by MS Dhoni.
Updated on Sep 25, 2021 09:54 AM IST
Yuvraj Singh shared a video and a few images of himself sitting on a car's bonnet.
Published on Sep 23, 2021 04:09 PM IST
By Trisha Sengupta
Kevin Pietersen feels Mumbai Indians missed a trick, allowing Chennai Super Kings to get to over 150 when they had them on the mat at 24/4.
Updated on Sep 20, 2021 09:30 AM IST
- Pietersen was one of the firsts to react on Kohli's lengthy Instagram post. The former right-handed batsman replied with a fire emoji, which got the fans confused.
Updated on Sep 18, 2021 07:47 AM IST
Wishing him a long and healthy life, former India batting great Sachin Tendulkar and captain Virat Kohli led their wishes to the Indian Prime Minister.
Updated on Sep 17, 2021 12:50 PM IST
Speaking about CSK, Pietersen admitted that he was surprised by their performance in the first half of the IPL 2021 and have a ‘fantastic shot’ at winning the title for the fourth time.
Updated on Sep 17, 2021 11:56 AM IST
- Warne said it was ‘such a shame’ minutes after it was confirmed that the fifth Test has been called off. Pietersen, expressed doubts about the players' availability in the IPL 2021 MI vs CSK match on September 19.
Updated on Sep 10, 2021 06:14 PM IST
- Former England batsman Kevin Pietersen explained why India pacer Jasprit Bumrah reminds him of former South Africa speedster Dale Steyn.
Updated on Sep 07, 2021 10:24 PM IST
Pietersen on Tuesday shared a video on Twitter in which he could be seen revisiting The Oval. He spoke about the experience of playing at that ground and explained how he outfoxed Dhoni in 2007.
Updated on Sep 01, 2021 07:35 PM IST
- Jaffer posted a meme made with photos from a character of a popular Hindi TV show to reply to Pietersen when the latter predicted that England all-rounder Moeen Ali will get six wickets in India’s second innings on Sunday.
Published on Aug 26, 2021 06:34 PM IST
- The Americans were 24-18 behind after the first quarter and 42-45 adrift at half-way, but stormed back during a dominant third term to stay on track for a fourth consecutive gold medal.
Published on Aug 05, 2021 12:18 PM IST
The Superchargers were reduced to 19 for 4 after just 18 balls when Rodrigues took the attack to the opposition. It was a match-winning innings with 17 boundaries and a six by Rodrigues as she single-handedly changed the complexion of the game.
Updated on Jul 26, 2021 08:42 AM IST
England lost to Italy 2-3 on penalties in the final of Euro 2020 loss at Wembley Stadium in London.
Updated on Jul 12, 2021 06:58 PM IST
- Kevin Pietersen was a prolific batsman for England during his career and while he steered clear of controversies on most occasions, there was one involving a former England captain that proved to be very detrimental for him.
Published on Jun 30, 2021 05:07 PM IST
According to a report in the UK media, there is still uncertainty whether families of the visiting England players will be permitted to stay with them during the Ashes, beginning on December 8.
Updated on Jun 23, 2021 03:46 PM IST
Former England skipper Kevin Pietersen has also talked about the weather as he said that ‘a one-of and incredibly important cricket game’ shouldn’t be held in the UK due to unpredictable weather.
Updated on Jun 22, 2021 10:13 AM IST
- WTC Final weather forecast: Former England captain Kevin Pietersen took to Twitter to give an early indication of what to expect on day 1.
Updated on Jun 18, 2021 01:20 PM IST
Highly impressed with Ravindra Jadeja, the former captain feels England desperately need a fine left-arm spinner, possibly someone of Jadeja's calibre, who can't only bowl, but give the team handy runs lower down the order.
Updated on Jun 04, 2021 11:28 AM IST
Covid-19 broke into the bio-bubble created by the BCCI and it led to the IPL 2021 getting derailed. However, there have been reports that the tournament could resume later in the year at a different venue.
Updated on May 08, 2021 09:49 PM IST
- IPL 2021: Pietersen's tweet came after BCCI announced the decision to indefinitely postpone IPL 2021 after members and players of several teams tested positive for Covid-19 over the last couple of days.
Updated on May 04, 2021 02:58 PM IST
- IPL 2021: Kevin Pietersen is really fond of Shubman Gill the batsman but the Kolkata Knight Riders batter’s current form has drawn him flak from the former England captain.
Updated on May 01, 2021 06:00 PM IST
- IPL 2021: Kevin Pietersen shared an interesting anecdote regarding MS Dhoni and his assessment of Kohli a few years ago.
Updated on Apr 30, 2021 07:30 AM IST
- Former England batsman Kevin Pietersen has remarked that all-rounder Moeen Ali cannot be a regular member of England's T20I squad in his opinion.
Published on Apr 25, 2021 01:10 PM IST
- Former England cricketer Kevin Pietersen has remarked that Royal Challengers Bangalore captain Virat Kohli now feels comfortable about his bowling department.
Updated on Apr 24, 2021 07:13 PM IST