- Mumbai Diaries 26/11 review: Anchored by Mohit Raina and Konkona Sensharma's strong performances, Nikkhil Advani's new Amazon show is a genuinely moving ground-level look at the Mumbai terror attacks.
Published on Sep 08, 2021 11:59 PM IST
- Konkona Sensharma's fan said they were 'sad to see her age' and she had a blatant fact in response: 'It’s a privilege to age as opposed to die tragically young'.
Published on Aug 03, 2021 08:56 AM IST
- Ranvir Shorey has commented on how he co-parents his 10-year-old son Haroon with his ex-wife, Konkona Sensharma.
Updated on Jun 07, 2021 01:18 PM IST
- Ajeeb Daastaans movie review: For his latest Netflix offering, Karan Johar has produced an uneven anthology film that is redeemed by Neeraj Ghaywan and Kayoze Irani's segments, starring Aditi Rao Hydari, Konkona Sensharma, Shefali Shah and Manav Kaul, respectively.
Published on Apr 16, 2021 12:30 PM IST
- Ranvir Shorey and Konkona Sensharma, who separated in 2015 and were finally divorced last year, got together to celebrate the 10th birthday of their son, Haroon.
Published on Mar 15, 2021 09:17 PM IST
- Ranvir Shorey said that the possibility of him collaborating professionally with his ex-wife, Konkona Sensharma, is unlikely. He starred in her directorial debut, A Death in the Gunj.
Published on Feb 12, 2021 07:11 AM IST
- Konkona Sensharma responded to a tweet questioning why Bollywood and cricket stars put out similar statements on the farmers' protest.
Published on Feb 04, 2021 02:57 PM IST
Konkona Sensharma responded to the Supreme Court's decision to refuse to protect the makers and actors of Tandav from arrest. Multiple criminal cases have been lodged against them for allegedly hurting religious sentiments.
Published on Jan 28, 2021 12:13 PM IST
Ranvir Shorey was asked in an interactive session with his fans if he will ever remarry his ex-wife Konkona Sensharma. The two got divorced last month, after announcing their separation in 2015.
Updated on Sep 07, 2020 08:24 PM IST
Hindustan Times, New Delhi | By HT Entertainment Desk
After announcing their separation in 2015, Ranvir Shorey and Konkona Sensharma have now filed for divorce. They will reportedly share joint custody of their son Haroon.
Updated on Feb 27, 2020 11:10 AM IST
Hindustan Times, New Delhi | By HT Correspondent