His 6ft8 frame does not generate express pace, but the Kiwi pacer knows just how to make line and length work for him
Published on Nov 25, 2021 11:10 PM IST
- Former Pakistan captain Salman Butt drew a comparison between three prominent pacers of world cricket currently and named a bowler who is not in the same league as India's Mohammed Siraj.
Updated on Aug 18, 2021 06:14 PM IST
The International Cricket Council (ICC) on Tuesday announced the fixture of the marquee event in which New Zealand will start their campaign against Pakistan in the Super 12 round in Sharjah on October 26.
Updated on Aug 17, 2021 09:21 PM IST
- Sneh Rana and Shafali Verma will fight for the 'ICC Player of the Month' award in women's category with England left-arm spinner Sophie Ecclestone. The nominees for the men’s awards this time are Devon Conway, Quinton de Kock and Kyle Jamieson.
Published on Jul 07, 2021 12:49 PM IST
Former Australia captain Ian Chappell praised Kiwi pacers and compared them to the West Indies' legendary fast bowlers who ruled cricket between the 1970s and 1990s.
Published on Jul 06, 2021 09:01 AM IST
- New Zealand's Kyle Jamieson clears the air as to whether Virat Kohli really had asked the all-rounder to bowl to him with the Dukes ball at RCB nets earlier this year.
Updated on Jul 01, 2021 09:14 AM IST
- Kyle Jamieson who dismissed India captain Virat Kohli in both innings of the WTC final, said it was the ‘toughest period of Test cricket’ that he has been a part of.
Updated on Jun 29, 2021 01:46 PM IST
- Following Kyle Jamieson's exploits in the final of the World Test Championship against India, Sachin Tendulkar has predicted the New Zealand youngster to reach phenomenal heights in world cricket.
Updated on Jun 26, 2021 12:34 PM IST
- Nasser Hussain credited Kyle Jamieson for bowling it full to the Indian batsmen and allowing the ball to swing in the air and off the pitch in the WTC final.
Published on Jun 21, 2021 08:17 PM IST
The Black Caps took to Twitter and shared a picture in which pacer Kyle Jamieson could be seen playing the indoor sport.
Published on Jun 21, 2021 03:37 PM IST
Shubman Gill did admit that it's been a problem as they have now failed to cross 250 against New Zealand on five successive occasions.
Published on Jun 21, 2021 11:38 AM IST
WTC Final: One of his prized wickets was Indian skipper Virat Kohli and Kyle Jamieson shared his thoughts on the dismissal
Updated on Jun 21, 2021 07:30 AM IST
- New Zealand pacer Kyle Jamieson played a crucial part in helping his side bundle out India for 217 in their first innings by claiming a record-breaking five-wicket haul in Southampton.
Published on Jun 20, 2021 07:31 PM IST
- New Zealand's Kyle Jamieson broke an eight-decade-old record by dismissing Virat Kohli and Rishabh Pant in the World Test Championship final in Southampton.
Published on Jun 20, 2021 05:08 PM IST
Indian openers Rohit Sharma (34 off 68) and Shubman Gill (28 off 64) showed remarkable application against the moving ball to share a 62-run stand.
Published on Jun 20, 2021 01:06 AM IST
PTI | , Southampton
Jamieson will be available for selection against Middlesex in the T20 Blast match at The Kia Oval on June 25 and will remain with the squad until the final group game.
Published on Jun 11, 2021 03:43 PM IST
New Zealand pacer Kyle Jamieson has said the Lord's Cricket Ground can be overwhelming for cricketers and currently every member of his side is just trying to soak up the ground and its history.
Published on May 31, 2021 04:38 PM IST
ANI | , London
- New Zealand pacer Tim Southee lauded Kyle Jamieson for declining his RCB captain Virat Kohli's request to bowl to him with a new Dukes ball during IPL 2021.
Updated on May 31, 2021 10:28 PM IST
Jamieson also talked about his experience in India during IPL 2021. He said that leaving the IPL amid the raging pandemic in India was an "interesting" experience but he remained confident that the "good people" around him would ensure a safe passage to England for his first UK tour.
Updated on May 31, 2021 02:08 PM IST
Jamieson has played 6 Test matches for New Zealand and has picked 36 wickets at an average of 13.27. Jamieson has also scored 226 runs with the bat with an impressive average of 56.5.
Updated on May 27, 2021 08:41 AM IST
- Kiwi pacer Kyle Jamieson had a good outing on his IPL debut as he picked up one wicket while giving away 27 runs in four overs.
Updated on Apr 10, 2021 12:02 PM IST
- IPL 2021: Weighing in on RCB's team composition, former Pakistan batsman Salman Butt feels the franchise has 'once again' managed to stick to their tradition of purchasing heavyweights at the auction.
Updated on Apr 09, 2021 05:02 PM IST
Yuzvendra Chahal and Kyle Jamieson’s Instagram video prompted people to share various reactions.
Published on Apr 09, 2021 03:34 PM IST
Jamieson had reacted angrily after the TV umpire ruled his return catch from Tamim Iqbal had not been taken cleanly. He admitted the offence and accepted the sanction, the ICC said in a statement.
Published on Mar 25, 2021 09:13 AM IST
When Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) got Kyle Jamieson for ₹15 Cr in IPL 2021 auction, his thought revolved around converting the amount in New Zealand currency.
Updated on Feb 21, 2021 07:40 AM IST
Kyle Jamieson attracted bids from Delhi Capitals, Punjab Kings, and Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB). However, in the end, Jamieson went to RCB for ₹15 crore.
Updated on Feb 19, 2021 07:29 AM IST
- IPL 2021: Gautam Gambhir's attention is on a promising young all-rounder, who has all the credentials of being the next big thing in T20 cricket and the IPL.
Updated on Feb 17, 2021 10:54 AM IST
Williamson (nine hundreds and eight fifties) and Warner (six hundreds and five fifties) have shown above-par conversion for batsmen of their league, scoring a hundred for every second fifty. But Kohli has been peerless in this category, having missed out on scoring a hundred on only three out of the 13 occasions he crossed the fifty-run mark at home in the last five years.
Updated on Jan 07, 2021 12:14 PM IST
New Delhi | Somshuvra Laha
‘Whenever Pakistan play Test they’ll be exposed, they are playing school-level cricket’: Shoaib Akhtar
Expressing his disappointment over Pakistani bowlers, Shoaib Akhtar, in the latest video shared on Twitter, slammed PCB for naming ‘average players’ in the national team.
Updated on Jan 06, 2021 02:32 PM IST
New Delhi |hindustantimes.com
Jamieson took 6-48 to add to his 5-69 from the first innings as the Black Caps dismissed the tourists for 186 to seal an eighth straight home test series triumph with victory inside four days at Christchurch’s Hagley Oval.
Updated on Jan 06, 2021 10:13 AM IST