live cricket score of india vs england]
PUBLISHED ON MAR 17, 2021 06:08 PM IST
- India vs England 4th T20 Live Streaming: All you need to know about live streaming details on Hotstar, match timings, venue for India vs England 4th T20 Match at Narendra Modi Cricket Stadium in Ahmedabad.
UPDATED ON MAR 16, 2021 05:31 PM IST
- India vs England 3rd T20 Live Streaming: All you need to know about live streaming details on Hotstar, match timings, venue for India vs England 3rd T20 Match at Narendra Modi Cricket Stadium in Ahmedabad.
UPDATED ON MAR 04, 2021 10:19 AM IST
India vs England: As Kohli stepped out for toss in the fourth Test against England at the Narendra Modi Stadium, it became his 60th Test as the skipper of India, and as a result, he equalled Dhoni's record.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 02, 2021 07:29 PM IST
Shreyas Iyer on Tuesday took to Instagram and posted a story to update his fans about his travel with Shikhar Dhawan.
PUBLISHED ON FEB 25, 2021 02:37 PM IST
- Local boy Axar Patel picked up 6 wickets in the first innings while Ashwin took 3 wickets to move withing 3 wickets of becoming the fourth Indian bowler ever to take 400 Test wickets.
UPDATED ON FEB 15, 2021 09:45 PM IST
India vs England: Given what he brings to the table, Gambhir reckons Ashwin often goes unnoticed for his gigantic contributions to the team and called the spinner India's biggest match-winner since the legendary Anil Kumble.
UPDATED ON FEB 15, 2021 04:04 PM IST
- India vs England: Moeen Ali dismissed Ajinkya Rahane for the seventh time in Test matches.
PUBLISHED ON FEB 14, 2021 01:49 PM IST
- India vs England: Manjrekar has recommended a change in India's batting order in Test matches, suggesting a promotion for Rishabh Pant to No. 5, while pushing Ajinkya Rahane a slot down to No. 6.
PUBLISHED ON FEB 14, 2021 12:49 PM IST
- India vs England: India had England struggling at 39/4 at the lunch interval on Day 2 of the second Test.
PUBLISHED ON FEB 14, 2021 11:55 AM IST
- India vs England: Watch Virat Kohli's epic reaction as Rishabh Pant smoked a six off Joe Root.
PUBLISHED ON FEB 13, 2021 08:32 PM IST
- India vs England: Former India batsman Gautam Gambhir feels Virat Kohli could have waited to play the kind of shot he did that led to his dismissal on Day 1 of the second Test.
UPDATED ON FEB 13, 2021 06:48 PM IST
- India vs England: Even though Rahane was dismissed in the next over adding just a run more, Gambhir said there was not room was such errors at the international level.
UPDATED ON FEB 13, 2021 05:39 PM IST
- India vs England: Former India batsman Sanjay Manjrekar weighed in on Virat Kohli's wicket, saying the India captain has a strange self-belief/confidence that 'he cannot get out'.
UPDATED ON FEB 13, 2021 05:56 PM IST
- India vs England: England captain Joe Root was seemingly very miffed after third umpire Anil Chaudhary committed an error during a DRS call regarding Ajinkya Rahane.
UPDATED ON FEB 13, 2021 05:45 PM IST
- India vs England: Michael Vaughan had fashioned a similar dismissal, bowling Sachin Tendulkar through the gate in a Test match, and as evident through this tweet, Moeen Ali’s wicket of Virat Kohli made the former England captain’s memory come rushing back.
PUBLISHED ON FEB 13, 2021 01:31 PM IST
- India vs England: Mark Butcher and Sunil Gavaskar dissected Gill’s dismissal with the England captain terming Gill’s shot selection of leaving the ball ‘poor’.
UPDATED ON FEB 13, 2021 12:40 PM IST
- India vs England: The duck was Kohli's 11th in Test matches, seventh as captain, next only to MS Dhoni, who has the maximum number of ducks registered by an India captain in Tests.
UPDATED ON FEB 13, 2021 05:05 PM IST
IND vs ENG 2nd Test, Day 1 highlights: Rishabh Pant and Axar Patel took India to 300/6 at stumps. Ashwin was caught by Ollie Pope in Root's over. Moeen dismissed Rahane for 67. India lost three wickets before Lunch, but fought back with 162-run stand for 4th wicket. Kohli won toss elected to bat.
UPDATED ON FEB 11, 2021 07:47 AM IST
- India vs England: Manjrekar does not agree with toss being a detrimental factor, explaining how India have lost toss previously at home but ended up winning matches none the less.
UPDATED ON FEB 10, 2021 03:02 PM IST
- India vs England: Kuldeep Yadav's coach is miffed with the team management's treatment of the spinner, saying given his impressive numbers, the wrist-pinner doesn't deserve to be sidelined.
By Rudraneil Sengupta, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON FEB 10, 2021 10:28 AM IST
- India vs England: Anderson, if it’s possible, only seems to be getting sharper.
UPDATED ON FEB 10, 2021 12:00 PM IST
- India vs England: Former England captain Michael Vaughan has blamed India's batting, particularly in the first innings, as the prime reason for the home team's defeat in the first Test in Chennai.
UPDATED ON FEB 10, 2021 09:31 AM IST
- Blake, a Jamaican sprinter, who won gold at the 100 m at the 2011 World Championships as the youngest 100m world champion ever, has spoken about Virat Kohli and how his captaincy has impressed him.
UPDATED ON FEB 10, 2021 08:40 AM IST
- India vs England: By the sheer weight of his numbers, the biggest of which remains 611 (the most wickets by a fast bowler in the game), James Anderson defines the pinnacle of pace bowling in Test cricket.
UPDATED ON FEB 10, 2021 08:19 AM IST
- One thing Virat Kohli and his team would like to continue for the rest of the series is the energy level displayed by a youngster.
UPDATED ON FEB 11, 2021 07:47 AM IST
- Sunil Gavaskar reckoned that India may go for some alterations in the second Test but backed a certain youngster to retain his place.
UPDATED ON FEB 10, 2021 09:15 AM IST
- India vs England: Kohli fought a battle on Day 5, scoring an impressive 72 as India tried to save the Test in Chennai.
PUBLISHED ON FEB 09, 2021 04:15 PM IST
- India vs England: On being asked whether Rahane is out of form by one of the reporters during the post-match press conference, Kohli appeared slightly miffed before making it clear that Rahane is, after all, an impact player for India.
PUBLISHED ON FEB 09, 2021 03:19 PM IST
- India vs England: Kohli rued that India failed to apply the kind of pressure on the England batsmen that was expected and losing the toss did not help much given the placid nature of the wicket.
UPDATED ON FEB 09, 2021 01:59 PM IST
- India vs England: India crumbled to Anderson's reverse swing and Leach's clinical spin and although Virat Kohli impressed with fighting half-half-century, it wasn't enough to deny England of a memorable win.