maoists attack in chhattisgarh]
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Shankhyaneel Sarkar, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON APR 11, 2021 07:40 PM IST
- Reluctance towards following Covid-19 preventative behaviour, overburdened test centres along with lack of containment strategy is leading to rise in cases and deaths in Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh and Punjab.
PUBLISHED ON APR 05, 2021 03:15 PM IST
Chhattisgarh Maoist attack: A Sikh CRPF trooper took off his turban to tie it around the wounds of a fellow jawan, even as both were caught in the deadly encounter along the border of the Sukma and Bijapur districts.
By Shishir Gupta, New Delhi
UPDATED ON APR 05, 2021 08:45 AM IST
- The information on the Maoist deaths was backed by surveillance inputs captured by a Heron drone which indicated that two tractor-trolleys were used to ferry the dead extremists back into deep forests, the person added.
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Amit Chaturvedi, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
UPDATED ON APR 04, 2021 10:32 PM IST
Chhattisgarh Naxal attack: Chief minister Bhupesh Baghel said on Sunday that the security forces were trying to install camps in Maoist stronghold which frustrated them.
By hindustantimes.com | Written by Kanishka Sarkar, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON APR 03, 2021 10:44 PM IST
- PM Modi’s post came hours after five jawans were killed and 12 others were injured during a gunbattle between security forces and Maoists.
By Pradip Maitra | Edited by Abhinav Sahay, Nagpur
UPDATED ON MAR 05, 2021 04:15 PM IST
- On February 23, a Maoist camp was destroyed and an ambush against security forces was foiled by police in Gadchiroli district.
By Ritesh Mishra, Raipur
PUBLISHED ON FEB 16, 2021 02:35 PM IST
- Shatrughan Korram, 34, former deputy sarpanch of Temrugaon, was shot dead by an unknown group of people in Chalka weekly market and fled after the attack
Raipur | By Press Trust of India
UPDATED ON APR 27, 2019 10:09 PM IST
The incident took place when the two policemen and the villager were going to Tippapuram village, under Pamed police station area, on a motorbike.