Latest from mohammad azharuddin
- Former India captain Mohammad Azharuddin feels Kohli has played way too much cricket lately and has made a prediction as to when the Indian batting star will return to form.
- Former captain Mohammad Azharuddin has come up with an important advice for India's Test specialist.
- The 22-year-old pacer from Jammu and Kashmir has taken IPL 2022 by storm as he has amassed 22 wickets in 14 games at a strike rate of just 13.57 and an economy rate of 9.03
- This was Pujara's second double century in the tournament having earlier scored an unbeaten 201 against Derbyshire last week
- With the big knock that helped his team eke out a draw, Pujara scripted a massive Indian record and broke a staggering Asian record as well.