UPDATED ON APR 11, 2021 03:34 PM IST
- The number of motorcycles, black-and-yellow mini trucks and autorickshaws, teeming with migrants, have been on the rise over the past few days on national highway number 3
PUBLISHED ON APR 10, 2021 11:10 AM IST
People said they were leaving before the Covid-19 situation gets worse and they get stranded.
PUBLISHED ON APR 05, 2021 10:22 PM IST
- This decrease in daily caseload is due to a dip in the number of samples. On Sunday, 1,96,988 tests were carried out, whereas today, this number dipped to 1,75,682, the health bulletin showed
By hindustantimes.com | Written by Arpan Rai
UPDATED ON APR 04, 2021 05:15 PM IST
According to visuals of the incident accessed by HT, people were seen being evacuated from the Covid-19 centre on a stretcher.
PUBLISHED ON APR 04, 2021 12:45 PM IST
- People were seen flouting social distancing norms, and many were also seen without masks.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 28, 2021 10:36 PM IST
- A state-wide night curfew has been imposed from Sunday till April 15, from 8pm to 7am.
By Vijay Kumar Yadav
UPDATED ON MAR 28, 2021 05:20 AM IST
Those booked include directors of the mall and directors of Privilege Healthcare Services Private Limited, which owns the hospital.
Posted by hindustantimes.com | Edited by Joydeep Bose
PUBLISHED ON MAR 25, 2021 08:43 PM IST
K/W ward, consisting of Andheri West, Jogeshwari West, and Vile Parle West, has the maximum number of sealed buildings - 114.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 24, 2021 01:18 PM IST
PUBLISHED ON MAR 22, 2021 12:33 AM IST
- The accused were booked under IPC sections 285 (negligent conduct with respect to fire), 188 (disobeying the order of public servant) and 269 (negligent act likely to spread infection)
UPDATED ON MAR 20, 2021 07:07 PM IST
The decision has been taken because of the huge spike in number of Covid-19 cases in Mumbai.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 19, 2021 08:37 PM IST
The Vakola police have arrested Furquan Khan, a resident of Kurla, after a 25-year-old fashion designer lodged a complaint against him, an official said.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 11, 2021 01:58 PM IST
- The Bandra-Versova sea-link will be built with connectors at Charkop, Uttan, Vasai and Virar.
By Prayag Arora-Desai | Edited by Abhinav Sahay
UPDATED ON MAR 02, 2021 11:31 AM IST
- The road, HT learned, has been constructed by a contractor to facilitate the installation of new sewer lines, for which wastewater from existing sewers is being pumped out in the salt lakes.
By Faisal Malik
PUBLISHED ON MAR 02, 2021 08:45 AM IST
- Cyber police report says some 14 trojan horses - a virus often disguised as a legitimate software- may have been introduced in the server of the Maharashtra State Electricity Board (MSEB) last October when power failure crippled Mumbai for more than two hours.
By Eeshanpriya MS | Edited by Abhinav Sahay
UPDATED ON JAN 29, 2021 01:22 PM IST
- Important departments such as health, education, and infrastructure will not see a cut in the budgetary allocation this year, said a civic official.
PUBLISHED ON JAN 27, 2021 02:32 PM IST
- The IMD had forecast that minimum temperatures in and around Mumbai would drop owing to cold winds from the north.
By Aroosa Ahmed | Edited by Abhinav Sahay
PUBLISHED ON JAN 27, 2021 10:40 AM IST
- The additional local train services, being added from Friday in Mumbai, will only be available for the restricted categories of commuters allowed to travel on the network currently.
By HT Correspondent | Edited by Abhinav Sahay
PUBLISHED ON JAN 17, 2021 01:41 PM IST
- The Central Railway introduced 10 AC local trains between CSMT and Kalyan railway stations on the slow railway line corridor. They are operated from Monday to Saturday.
Hindustan Times, Mumbai | By Priyanka Dhomse
UPDATED ON FEB 05, 2020 05:59 PM IST
According to the GRP team from Kalwa, all the victims had fallen off due to overcrowding while clinging on to the footboard during the journey.
Hindustan Times, Mumbai | By Shrinivas Deshpande
UPDATED ON FEB 02, 2020 10:46 AM IST
Residents of suburbs between Bandra and Jogeshwari faced a water cut on Saturday as BMC was fixing the pipeline, which was damaged during Metro work.
Mumbai | By Press Trust of India
UPDATED ON JAN 17, 2020 09:31 AM IST
While one of the rescued is a woman actor and singer, who has worked in ‘Savdhaan India’ TV crime show, he said, another one has worked in a Marathi movie and serials.
Hindustan Times, Mumbai | By Faisal Tandel
UPDATED ON JAN 08, 2020 11:07 AM IST
The woman, who was hit by Fidel Saba’s car while crossing road on Tuesday morning, has suffered fractures on her hips and shoulder and is undergoing treatment at Jaslok Hospital.
Hindustan Times, Mumbai | By Suraj Ojha
UPDATED ON JAN 02, 2020 06:44 AM IST
After the complainant doctor found a mobile phone with the camera facing towards her in the changing room, she alerted her superiors and reported the incident to the police,
Hindustan Times, Mumbai | By Sajana Nambiar and Anamika Gharat
UPDATED ON DEC 14, 2019 07:00 AM IST
EOW officers revealed both brothers had been hiding in Kerala after they shut down 12 branches of Goodwin Jewellers across Mumbai, Pune and Kerala on October 22, without intimating customers and investors.
Hindustan Times, Navi Mumbai | By Farhan Shaikh
UPDATED ON DEC 14, 2019 07:27 AM IST
The accused abused his wife and hit her repeatedly. As his temper flared, he poured kerosene on her and set her ablaze and fled from the spot.
Hindustan Times, Mumbai | By Suraj Ojha
UPDATED ON DEC 11, 2019 08:31 AM IST
Ali alleged Tharaney, who had the right to purchase diamonds for the firm, used to ask diamond suppliers to overbill the company and then take the extra amount from the suppliers in cash.
Hindustan Times, Mumbai | By Pratik Salunke
UPDATED ON DEC 03, 2019 07:05 AM IST
Mumbai Police has identified certain areas in northern and eastern suburbs of the city as being in need of enhanced safety.
Hindustan Times, Mumbai | By Tanushree Venkatraman
UPDATED ON NOV 22, 2019 07:06 AM IST
The winning start-ups, which include a bike-sharing mobile application, a bus aggregator and a face-recognition system, will be implemented on a pilot basis at select stations on the Metro-1 line (Versova-Andheri-Ghatkopar) in a month. The pilot will be tested for three months.
Hindsutan Times, Mumbai | By Suraj Ojha
UPDATED ON NOV 20, 2019 10:46 AM IST
Mitul Pradeep said a resident of the society, Deviben Kothari, told her about the assault on November 8. She admitted the dog to a hospital but he died the next day.