The Bombay high court has asked some media platforms to take down some of their reporting on Shilpa Shetty regarding Raj Kundra's alleged porn racket case and said that this is not a gag on media.
Published on Jul 30, 2021 04:10 PM IST
- Actor Shilpa Shetty has reportedly filed a case against some news publications and social media apps for publishing 'defamatory content' against her.
Published on Jul 29, 2021 08:25 PM IST
The Bombay high court will again hear Raj Kundra's plea against his arrest by the Mumbai Police on Saturday, Justice AS Gadkari said.
Published on Jul 29, 2021 05:29 PM IST
- Karan Kundrra has spoken about facing unwanted comments after people used his name instead of Raj Kundra 'in reports related to the pornography racket'. Raj has been arrested in an alleged connection with a porn case.
Published on Jul 29, 2021 02:52 PM IST
The property cell of Mumbai Police crime branch had lodged a case in connection with the adult film racket in February following a raid at a bungalow in Madh.
Published on Jul 29, 2021 01:50 PM IST
- Shilpa Shetty's sister, Shamita Shetty has shared a cryptic note about overcoming difficulties as her brother-in-law Raj Kundra remains in judicial custody.
Published on Jul 29, 2021 12:36 PM IST
- Shilpa Shetty's Hungama 2 producer Ratan Jain has said that based on what he knows of her, she wouldn't get involved in the sort of business that her husband Raj Kundra has been accused of running.
Updated on Jul 29, 2021 07:39 AM IST
- The court had on Tuesday refused to give any relief to Kundra, husband of actor Shila Shetty, and adjourned the hearing on his bail plea to July 29.
Published on Jul 29, 2021 05:56 AM IST
By hindustantimes.com | Written by Susmita Pakrasi, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
- Kundra on Tuesday was sent to 14 days’ judicial custody in connection with alleged creation of pornographic films for which he was arrested on July 19.
Updated on Jul 29, 2021 03:10 PM IST
Written by Sharangee Dutta | Edited by Poulomi Ghosh, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
Raj Kundra's lawyer defended the bail plea and said many of the accused are already out on bail and that Raj Kundra has been co-operating in the investigation process.
Published on Jul 28, 2021 02:50 PM IST
- Quashing rumours that Celina Jaitly was approached for Raj Kundra's HotShots app, her spokesperson said that she was approached for Shilpa Shetty's app JL Streams, but she could not join that either.
Published on Jul 28, 2021 08:04 AM IST
- Shilpa Shetty reportedly scolded Raj Kundra for besmirching the family's reputation during a police raid that was conducted at their house recently.
Published on Jul 28, 2021 07:58 AM IST
Shilpa Shetty was questioned by the crime branch sleuths during a raid at Raj Kundra's house and her bank accounts and transactions were being looked into.
Published on Jul 27, 2021 07:13 PM IST
- Raj Kundra once recalled how Shilpa Shetty was hesitant about the idea of entering into a romantic relationship with him, and shut down his attempts to woo her.
Published on Jul 27, 2021 02:14 PM IST
Raj Kundra was arrested by the Mumbai Police on July 19 along with 10 others on charges related to the alleged production of pornographic films.
Updated on Jul 27, 2021 01:15 PM IST
- Flora Saini has distanced herself from Raj Kundra, after her name was flashed in alleged WhatsApp chats between him and his associate, discussing roping her in for a project.
Updated on Jul 27, 2021 10:05 AM IST
- Sona Mohapatra said that after Raj Kundra’s arrest in connection with a porn racket, many were slut-shaming female public figures, especially those from the entertainment industry. She called it the ‘toxicity of society’.
Updated on Jul 27, 2021 09:30 AM IST
Shilpa Shetty had a showdown with her husband Raj Kundra during a search conducted at their home by the crime branch, and the team had to intervene to calm her down, according to Mumbai Police sources.
Updated on Jul 27, 2021 08:46 AM IST
Raj Kundra's police custody in connection with the pornography racket case will end on Tuesday.
Published on Jul 27, 2021 08:41 AM IST
Published on Jul 25, 2021 10:07 AM IST
Raj Kundra may be booked under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA) and Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA).
Published on Jul 25, 2021 06:05 AM IST
- Gehana Vasisth said that the porn case against her and Raj Kundra ‘has no basis’. She also claimed that Sherlyn Chopra and Poonam Pandey are ‘lying’ about him.
Updated on Jul 24, 2021 08:31 PM IST
Several aspects of financial irregularities have come up regarding the Raj Kundra porn app case. As most of Kundra's transactions were with foreign entities, the ED may file a case under Foreign Exchange Management Act against Kundra.
Published on Jul 24, 2021 05:22 PM IST
- The irony of Raj Kundra's 2013 novel How Not To Make Money was not lost on Twitter, which rediscovered the book after his arrest earlier this week.
Published on Jul 24, 2021 03:14 PM IST
- Karisma Kapoor was seen crying after a contestant dedicated their performance to her on Super Dancer 4. The actor appeared as a special guest, seemingly filling in for Shilpa Shetty.
Published on Jul 24, 2021 01:35 PM IST
Shilpa Shetty said that Pradeep Bakshi, the London-based wanted accused and Raj Kundra's brother-in-law, who was involved with the app and its functioning.
Published on Jul 24, 2021 11:57 AM IST
Raj Kundra was arrested by the Mumbai Police on Monday night for allegedly creating pornographic films and publishing them through mobile applications.
Published on Jul 24, 2021 09:34 AM IST
Written by Meenakshi Ray
- As Hungama 2 released on Friday, Shilpa Shetty's sister Shamita Shetty has shared a note for her. She asked fans to watch the movie.
Updated on Jul 24, 2021 11:53 AM IST
- Shilpa Shetty’s husband Raj Kundra once gave ideas for successful business ventures and suggested tapping into the mobile phone user base. He was arrested earlier this week for allegedly producing and streaming porn through an app called Hotshots.
Published on Jul 24, 2021 07:13 AM IST
Between August 2019 and November 2020, Raj Kundra's Hotshots earned a net profit of GBP 4,000 to 10,000 per month, Mumbai Police have come to know after interrogating Raj Kundra's staff.
Published on Jul 23, 2021 10:40 PM IST