ram temple in ayodhya]
By hindustantimes.com | Written by Poulomi Ghosh
PUBLISHED ON SEP 09, 2021 08:44 PM IST
As of now, the excavated area is being filled with 'Engineered Fill' in 48 layers to ensure the structural longevity of the temple. The construction will be based on the zero discharge concept and green building features.
PUBLISHED ON AUG 29, 2021 06:01 PM IST
By hindustantimes.com | Written by Meenakshi Ray
PUBLISHED ON AUG 23, 2021 11:40 AM IST
Kalyan Singh was a two-time chief minister of Uttar Pradesh and the senior BJP leader also served as the governor of Rajasthan.
By Smriti Kak Ramachandran, New Delhi
UPDATED ON AUG 05, 2021 01:38 AM IST
The temple complex, which is expected to incur a cost of ₹900-1,000 crore and will be spread over 110 acres of land, is being built by Larsen & Toubro while Tata Consulting Engineers has been signed on as the project management consultant.
By HT Correspondent, Lucknow
PUBLISHED ON JUL 02, 2021 12:47 AM IST
Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust treasurer Govind Dev Giri said lawyers and chartered accountants -- hired by the 15-member body -- studied all documents and found no irregularities in the land deals.
By HT Correspondent, Lucknow
PUBLISHED ON JUN 20, 2021 04:35 AM IST
- Harish pathak, the seller who executed land deals with the temple trust has evaded the law by simply dropping off the map — since 2016
By HT Correspondent, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON JUN 18, 2021 06:31 AM IST
- Addressing a press conference, the party’s Uttar Pradesh in-charge and Rajya Sabha MP Sanjay Singh said 12,080 square metres (sqm) of land was bought for ₹18.50 crore, while a 10,370sqm-plot next to it was bought for ₹8 crore.
By HT Correspondent, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON JUN 17, 2021 06:13 AM IST
- The AAP has now sought a probe into the matter by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) and the Enforcement Directorate (ED).
PUBLISHED ON JUN 15, 2021 07:20 PM IST
PUBLISHED ON JUN 14, 2021 02:20 PM IST
By hindustantimes.com | Written by Joydeep Bose
PUBLISHED ON JUN 14, 2021 12:28 PM IST
Without naming anyone, Congress leader Priyanka Gandhi Vadra remarked that misusing religious donation is an insult to the faith of the crores of people who had "made offerings at the feet of God."
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Poulomi Ghosh
PUBLISHED ON JUN 13, 2021 10:16 PM IST
Ravi Mohan Tiwari and Sultan Ansari bought land worth ₹2 crores at 7.10 pm. At 7.15 pm, Champat Rai of Ram Janmabhoomi Trust bought this land from them for ₹18.5 crore, AAP said, released documents on social media.
UPDATED ON APR 12, 2021 10:10 AM IST
The Vishwa Hindu Parishad has already cancelled the 84-Kosi Parikrama which was scheduled to start from April 27.
UPDATED ON MAR 18, 2021 03:35 PM IST
- The star cast of the film Ram Setu, including Akshay Kumar, Nushrratt Bharuccha and Jacqueline Fernandez, took a private plane from Mumbai to shoot for the film in Ayodhya.
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Arpan Rai, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON MAR 10, 2021 03:49 PM IST
"I am a devotee of Lord Ram and Hanuman. We have been following 10 principles, inspired by the concept of 'Ram Rajya', to serve people in Delhi," the chief minister said.
PTI | , Patna
PUBLISHED ON FEB 27, 2021 07:19 PM IST
Paswan, who is no longer part of the ruling NDA in Bihar but remains a vocal supporter of the BJP, described himself as a descendent of Shabri.
By Vijay Swaroop, Patna
UPDATED ON FEB 22, 2021 11:40 PM IST
- The cheques, worth ₹1,11,11, were handed over to RSS office-bearers by JD(U) national president RCP Singh.
By hindustantimes.com, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON FEB 22, 2021 07:07 PM IST
The Uttar Pradesh cabinet had approved a proposal to name the upcoming airport in Ayodhya in November last year.
PTI | , Bengaluru
PUBLISHED ON FEB 17, 2021 03:50 PM IST
Kumaraswamy said his objection was only to collection of funds for the temple construction without transparency and "loot and misuse" of funds in the name of Ram.
PTI | , Chennai
PUBLISHED ON FEB 16, 2021 03:39 PM IST
He said he was pained to see Muslims being painted as anti-Hindus or anti-India by some sections.
By Haider Naqvi | Edited by Abhinav Sahay, Kanpur
UPDATED ON FEB 16, 2021 11:42 AM IST
- Designated RSS and VHP leaders are going door-to-door to raise funds for the construction of Ram temple and are accepting as little as ₹10 for the cause.
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Shankhyaneel Sarkar, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON FEB 13, 2021 01:17 PM IST
- The mass contact and contribution campaign for the construction of the grand temple in Ayodhya will go on for the next two weeks and will end on February 27. The drive began on January 15.
PUBLISHED ON FEB 08, 2021 01:24 PM IST
Speaking on the occasion, Ram Bhawan President Shakti Singh told ANI, "Today through the 'Nidhi Samarpana Abhiyan', Muslim brothers of Faizabad have donated ₹5,100 for the construction of Ram Temple in Ayodhya."
By HT Correspondent, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON JAN 30, 2021 06:22 AM IST
- On January 15, President Ram Nath Kovind donated ₹5 lakh. other prominent contributors include CMs of UP and MP.
By HT Correspondent, Haridwar
UPDATED ON JAN 29, 2021 06:05 PM IST
- The Niranjani Akhada has donated ₹21 lakh for the construction of the temple.
By HT Correspondent | Edited by Abhinav Sahay, Lucknow
PUBLISHED ON JAN 28, 2021 09:01 AM IST
- The Gorakhpur temple trust has donated ₹50 lakh and ₹51 lakh has been donated by Gorakhnath temple in Devipatan, said a spokesperson of the Goraknath temple trust.
PTI | , Lucknow
UPDATED ON JAN 25, 2021 09:45 PM IST
The mosque is coming up in the Uttar Pradesh district pursuant to the Supreme Court verdict in the Ram Janmabhoomi case.
PTI | , Kolkata
PUBLISHED ON JAN 21, 2021 04:53 PM IST
A Raj Bhavan statement said a signed cheque was handed over to a team of the VHP and RSS, adding, the donation was made in their personal capacity.
PUBLISHED ON JAN 13, 2021 10:51 AM IST
On January 24, 1950, United Provinces was renamed Uttar Pradesh. The UP government introduced the tradition of celebrating the day from January 24, 2018.
Lok Sabha Elections 2019: Section of saints wants Priyanka Gandhi to visit makeshift Ram temple in Ayodhya
Hindustan Times, Lucknow | By Pawan Dixit, Lucknow
UPDATED ON MAR 26, 2019 12:34 PM IST
Congress general secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra is likely to undertake her first-ever journey to Ayodhya on Wednesday as she launches her campaign for the Faizabad Lok Sabha constituency in the Awadh region of Uttar Pradesh.