Latest from ravindra jadeja
Cricketer Ravindra Jadeja recreated Allu Arjun's look from the movie Pushpa: The Rise, making fans go berserk on Instagram.
Published on Jan 13, 2022 08:24 AM IST
- The picture shared by KKR was a reference to Australia's field setting in the final few minutes of the fourth Ashes Test in Sydney.
Updated on Jan 10, 2022 03:06 PM IST
- Jadeja slammed five sixes -- which included one off a no-ball -- and a four off Harshal, who had taken three wickets and given away just 14 runs in the three overs.
Published on Jan 08, 2022 05:11 PM IST
With Ravindra Jadeja being injured and missing out the South Africa series, reports emerged of the 33-year-old planning to retire from the red-ball format and shifting his focus entirely on the limited-over format.
Published on Dec 16, 2021 01:07 PM IST
- After Virat Kohli silenced his critics and quashed the rumours about several key matters in Indian cricket, his India teammate Ravindra Jadeja has dropped a tweet that has got people talking.
Updated on Dec 15, 2021 06:13 PM IST
- Following the culmination of the second India-New Zealand Tests, left-arm spinner Axar Patel, Ajaz Patel, Ravindra Jadeja, and Ravindra Jadeja posed for an amusing photo. Ajaz has now explained how the image came to being.
Updated on Dec 11, 2021 04:53 PM IST
- Drawing a comparison between two gun fielders, former India fielding coach R Sridhar said that the ex-Indian skipper would have been "brilliant" on the field in the modern era too.
Updated on Dec 11, 2021 10:57 AM IST
- Ahead of the India-South Africa Test series, former opener Aakash Chopra explained who he'd pick if Virat Kohli and Co. were to pick only one spinner.
Updated on Dec 08, 2021 06:24 PM IST
- The BCCI on Monday posted an incredible image of Axar Patel, Ajaz Patel, Rachin Ravindra and Ravindra Jadeja standing in perfect sync.
Updated on Dec 06, 2021 01:04 PM IST
- Batting legend VVS Laxman expressed surprise over the news that the trio of Ajinkya Rahane, Ravindra Jadeja and Ishant Sharma have been injured and will take no part in the second Test between India and New Zealand at Mumbai's Wankhede Stadium.
Updated on Dec 03, 2021 12:04 PM IST
- India will be without the services of Ajinkya Rahane, Ishant Sharma and Ravindra Jadeja after the BCCI informed that all three players have sustained injuries.
Updated on Dec 03, 2021 10:02 AM IST
Need to judge Dravid's performance only after three years, says the former India captain
Published on Nov 26, 2021 05:40 PM IST
- The legendary Kapil Dev made interesting points about Rahul Dravid's new role as coach and named two Indian players as his favourite all-rounders.
Updated on Nov 26, 2021 05:04 PM IST
- Former Pakistan captain, while analysing the spin department of the Indian cricket team, admitted that Axar Patel is one for the future but also quipped that he is not in “the same league” as the senior spinner just yet.
Updated on Nov 24, 2021 02:17 PM IST
- T20 World Cup: What would the Indian team do if Afghanistan failed to pull off the upset against New Zealand, a journalist enquired in the post-match press conference and Ravindra Jadeja couldn't have come up with a better response.
Updated on Nov 06, 2021 09:48 AM IST
- If there is one name that former India fast bowler Ashish Nehra feels deserves to be in the XI is that of all-rounder CSK Ravindra Jadeja. Nehra said he would be the first on captain Virat Kohli, coach Ravi Shastri and mentor MS Dhoni's minds.
Published on Sep 28, 2021 07:13 AM IST
Ravindra Jadeja single-handedly took the game away from Kolkata Knight Riders in their Indian Premier League encounter at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium on Sunday.
Published on Sep 27, 2021 12:22 PM IST
ANI | , Abu Dhabi
- Chennai Super Kings are trying to arrange a commercial flight as early as tomorrow - i.e. - Saturday, September 11 - for five of their players to be ready to take part in the IPL 2021, which resumes next Sunday (September 19).
Published on Sep 10, 2021 09:11 PM IST
- Ravindra Jadeja picked up two important wickets shortly after the lunch interval, which took the India all-rounder to a rare milestone in Tests.
Updated on Sep 06, 2021 08:01 PM IST
England vice-captain Moeen Ali has reckoned that left-arm spinner Ravindra Jadeja would be the biggest threat for the hosts.
Published on Sep 06, 2021 12:18 PM IST
The question was never "Will Ashwin take more wickets than Jadeja?" Of course, he will. He’s the superior spinner. The question is "Will Ashwin take more wickets than a fourth seamer?" Because it’s not Jadeja keeping him out, it’s one of India’s four horsemen.
Published on Sep 06, 2021 07:49 AM IST
- Newly-appointed England vice-captain Moeen Ali called star India all-rounder as one of his favourite cricketers in the world.
Updated on Sep 01, 2021 08:01 PM IST
- Former India cricketer WV Raman explained that the decision for Virat Kohli, regarding picking both Ravindra Jadeja and R Ashwin, may not be as easy as it seems.
Published on Aug 30, 2021 07:19 PM IST
Ravindra Jadeja, who has played all the three Test matches, apparently hurt his knee while fielding during the England innings on the second day of the match that India lost by an innings and 76 run
Updated on Aug 28, 2021 11:57 PM IST
- During a discussion on Ravindra Jadeja's role in the team on ESPNCricinfo, former India spinner Maninder Singh said that the left-arm bowler's role should be to take wickets and not just to restrict run flow.
Updated on Aug 27, 2021 01:32 PM IST
- Ravindra Jadeja, who is highly rated by VVS Laxman, is quickly proving to be India's MVP in Test cricket and even got the nod ahead of Ashwin as the lone spinner in the first two Tests against England.
Published on Aug 15, 2021 09:29 AM IST
- India allrounder Ravindra Jadeja, who was also a part of the Kohli-led U-19 team that had won the U-19 World Cup in 2008, said that the right-hand batsman has grown as a captain over the years.
Published on Aug 12, 2021 08:04 AM IST
The visitors hold the edge going into the Lord’s Test and all-rounder Ravindra Jadeja believes the team has the balance to win the series this time.
Published on Aug 11, 2021 04:05 PM IST
- Former India opener Aakash Chopra explained why Virat Kohli's side should play both R Ashwin and Ravindra Jadeja in the second India vs England Test at Lord's.
Updated on Aug 10, 2021 02:02 PM IST
India vs England: R Ashwin was not included in the playing XI for India in the first Test in Trent Bridge, which ended in a draw.
Published on Aug 09, 2021 11:48 AM IST