Latest from rohit sharma
The Virat Kohli-led Indian unit will take on hosts South Africa in a three-Test series beginning December 26.
Published on Dec 19, 2021 03:47 PM IST
- IND vs SA: Former Pakistan skipper stated if the BCCI makes another change in guard in Indian cricket, it will be certain that there is a rift between Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli.
Updated on Dec 19, 2021 07:32 AM IST
- Rohit is presently recovering from an injury which ruled him out of the three-Test series in South Africa and he began his rehabilitation at the NCA on Friday.
Published on Dec 17, 2021 06:23 PM IST
- The former Indian opener listed his top-5 batters in Tests in 2021.
Published on Dec 17, 2021 08:53 AM IST
- En route to their respective half-century knocks during their third T20I against West Indies in Karachi on Friday, the two also scripted their individual world records
Published on Dec 17, 2021 07:43 AM IST
- Sourav Ganguly opened up on Rohit Sharma's captaincy and also termed India's performance in the 2021 T20 World Cup as the “poorest” in last 4-5 years.
Published on Dec 16, 2021 03:25 PM IST
- Former Indian captain Sunil Gavaskar gives his two cents on the prevailing unrest in Indian cricket.
Published on Dec 16, 2021 12:15 PM IST
- Speaking on the eve of the Indian team's departure for South Africa, Kohli on Wednesday, while addressing a press conference spoke about his role in the new era of Indian cricket under Rohit Sharma and Rahul Dravid.
Updated on Dec 15, 2021 07:48 PM IST
- As Virat Kohli addressed the media ahead of the Indian team's departure for South Africa, here are the five biggest takeaways from the blockbuster press conference.
Published on Dec 15, 2021 05:13 PM IST
India Test captain Virat Kohli put an end to the speculations of rift between him and senior batter Rohit Sharma.
Updated on Dec 15, 2021 02:50 PM IST
- Virat Kohli has finally broken his silence on his removal as ODI captain of the Indian cricket team, narrating the exact details of how his conversation with the selectors unfolded.
Updated on Dec 15, 2021 05:25 PM IST
- India's Test captain Virat Kohli addressed the media on Wednesday ahead of Team India's departure to South Africa.
Published on Dec 15, 2021 01:32 PM IST
- Union Minister for Youth Affairs and Sports Anurag Thakur speaks his mind on the ongoing state of unrest in Indian cricket.
Published on Dec 15, 2021 11:25 AM IST
- The former Indian wicketkeeper insisted that the Team India star is the “most promising candidate” to replace Rohit in the role.
Published on Dec 15, 2021 09:50 AM IST
India's former World Cup-winning player has shot a warning amid the situation of significant unrest in Indian cricket.
Published on Dec 15, 2021 08:07 AM IST
- There have been many discussions about Rahane's form in recent times as he's managed to score just 411 runs in 12 Tests at an average of 19.57 this year.
Published on Dec 15, 2021 07:56 AM IST
- IND vs SA: India opener Rohit Sharma's absence from the upcoming Test series against South Africa has left the gates open for three strong contenders. But, and as they say, only time will tell who eventually gets the nod.
Updated on Dec 14, 2021 11:31 PM IST
- The 34-year-old Rohit Sharma has added to India's growing list of injury concerns.
Published on Dec 14, 2021 10:00 AM IST
India's last ICC title was the 2013 Champions Trophy under MS Dhoni, after which the Indian unit hasn't been able to get past the finish line.
Published on Dec 14, 2021 09:08 AM IST
- Gautam Gambhir feels it's a great opportunity for Panchal to "make the country proud".
Updated on Dec 14, 2021 11:37 AM IST
- Hamstring injury to the India opener and new Test vice-captain will add to India’s batting challenges against South Africa’s formidable pace attacks in the series starting on Dec 26.
Updated on Dec 14, 2021 04:17 PM IST
- IND vs SA: Team India have been dealt with a big blow before the start of the tour as their vice captain Rohit Sharma has been ruled out due to an injury sustained during practice. As expected, some fans on Twitter are not happy.
Updated on Dec 13, 2021 09:48 PM IST
- In a big blow to the Indian cricket team, star batter Rohit Sharma has been ruled out of the three-Test series against South Africa starting December 26.
Updated on Dec 13, 2021 07:18 PM IST
- India's newly-appointed Test vice-captain Rohit Sharma has suffered a blow on his hand during a net session in Mumbai and the BCCI has summoned India A captain Priyank Panchal as cover for him ahead of the tour of South Africa this month.
Updated on Dec 13, 2021 06:54 PM IST
- Former Pakistan captain has weighed in on India's new white-ball skipper, Rohit Sharma's comments on Virat Kohli and explained why he thinks Rohit is very “intelligent”.
Updated on Dec 13, 2021 10:20 PM IST
- Rohit highlighted Kohli's contribution to Indian cricket, where he "led from the front" and there was "clear determination" to win every game.
Updated on Dec 13, 2021 11:43 AM IST
- The BCCI President laid down his expectations from Team India, shortly after Rohit Sharma was named the new white-ball captain.
Updated on Dec 13, 2021 09:24 AM IST
- India's new white-ball captain Rohit Sharma opened up on working with head coach Rahul Dravid.
Published on Dec 13, 2021 07:28 AM IST
- India players who were not part of the Mumbai Test against New Zealand had a final training session in Mumbai before entering the bio-bubble for the South Africa cricket tour
Published on Dec 12, 2021 09:19 PM IST
Rasesh Mandani, Mumbai
- Rohit Sharma, who recently became India's ODI captain after taking over the T20I captaincy from Virat Kohli, has opened up about his role in an interview with BCCI.
Updated on Dec 12, 2021 09:57 PM IST