PUBLISHED ON SEP 16, 2021 11:39 AM IST
Slaman Butt has said the face-off between India pacer Jasprit Bumrah and Pakistan skipper Babar Azam will be a delight to watch.
UPDATED ON SEP 14, 2021 11:27 AM IST
- Former Pakistan captain Salman Butt, while addressing the criticism on Ravi Shastri and his book launch, questioned the level of security arrangements in England.
UPDATED ON SEP 13, 2021 09:13 PM IST
- “They(England) only want the insurance claim, and haven't even talked about the match,” said Salman Butt reacting on the India vs England cancelled fifth Test.
UPDATED ON SEP 11, 2021 01:46 PM IST
- Former Pakistan captain Salman Butt stated that the Team India batsman, who is already being rated highly in the cricket fraternity, has a chance to announce himself during the T20 World Cup.
PUBLISHED ON SEP 10, 2021 09:59 AM IST
Former Pakistan captain lauded BCCI's decision to bring Dhoni onboard as he believes that the presence of former India captain will inspire the team a lot.
UPDATED ON AUG 30, 2021 06:22 PM IST
Salman Butt said the visitors are likely to retain more or less the same team for the fourth Test, which begins on Thursday at the Kennigton Oval, London.
UPDATED ON AUG 29, 2021 04:12 PM IST
- Salman Butt opined that Rishabh Pant has to work on his technique and temperament to play well in English conditions.
UPDATED ON AUG 27, 2021 01:33 PM IST
- The former Pakistan opener Salman Butt said the cramped schedule can be a reason for fatigue and India’s below-par performance at the Headingley Test so far.
UPDATED ON AUG 23, 2021 06:02 PM IST
- Former Pakistan captain Salman Butt feels that the India all-rounder's main problem is that he is very slim and after recovering from his injuries, his body isn't able to handle the extra load of his bowling.
UPDATED ON AUG 22, 2021 08:02 PM IST
Several cricket pundits have backed Dravid’s re-joining as NCA chief as they believe his presence will continue to help in growth of budding cricketers.
UPDATED ON AUG 18, 2021 06:14 PM IST
- Former Pakistan captain Salman Butt drew a comparison between three prominent pacers of world cricket currently and named a bowler who is not in the same league as India's Mohammed Siraj.
UPDATED ON AUG 18, 2021 09:07 AM IST
- Butt, while speaking in a video uploaded on his YouTube channel, tipped his hat to Siraj for giving it his all. Siraj is a feisty character on the field, be it with his expressions or celebrations, and Butt said that such aggression helps in Test cricket.
UPDATED ON AUG 17, 2021 05:37 PM IST
- Former Pakistan batsman Salman Butt has questioned the incident, calling it a matter of concern. Speaking in a video uploaded on his Youtube channel, Butt said that even if the matter was not intentional, it must be addressed.
PUBLISHED ON AUG 15, 2021 08:35 AM IST
- India vs England: Pakistan's Salman Butt, after looking at Cheteshwar Pujara's poor run in the recent past, said that India can bring in a youngster as his replacement at No.3.
UPDATED ON AUG 09, 2021 01:28 PM IST
- 'He plays his own brand of cricket. If it comes off, it will look spectacular and people will glorify him. Under pressure, if you play freely and the ball hits the middle, then you look a million dollars,' Butt said.
PUBLISHED ON AUG 07, 2021 12:04 PM IST
Salman Butt said India have a great chance to start the series with a victory as a majority of star English cricketers aren’t playing.
UPDATED ON AUG 03, 2021 07:19 PM IST
Speaking in his latest YouTube video, Salman Butt said that Rahul is the best option available for India to field as an opening partner for Rohit in the opening Test.
UPDATED ON JUL 30, 2021 06:41 PM IST
Former Pakistan captain Salman Butt said Samson looked like a ‘lazy batsman’ who paid the price for his casual approach while batting.
UPDATED ON JUL 28, 2021 01:44 PM IST
- As Suryakumar Yadav gears up to play Test cricket for the first time, former Pakistan captain Salman Butt says if the 30-year-old middle-order batsman gets a game and scores in England, he will prove to the world that he’s a top-class player.
UPDATED ON JUL 27, 2021 06:07 PM IST
Impressed with his batting, Salman Butt called Suryakumar Yadav a ‘special talent’ who will reach greater heights in his career.
UPDATED ON JUL 25, 2021 06:11 PM IST
- India vs Sri Lanka: There is no doubt about his talent but Shaw has been criticised for his consistency and technique.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 10, 2021 11:52 AM IST
- Salman Butt said Pakistan will start losing more and more fans if they continue to put together such disappointing performances against the top teams like England.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 04, 2021 09:45 PM IST
- Former Pakistan captain Salman Butt did not agree with former Australia leg spinner Brad Hogg's views on having a youngster take Cheteshwar Pujara's No.3 spot in Tests for India.
UPDATED ON JUL 04, 2021 05:16 PM IST
Salman Butt also spoke about how playing under Dravid’s guidance will help the youngsters enhance their futures.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 01, 2021 09:22 AM IST
- Salman Butt said it is not healthy for Pakistan cricket if people continue to talk about a captaincy battle between Mohammad Rizwan and Babar Azam.
UPDATED ON JUN 30, 2021 04:35 PM IST
- Butt has been involved in Pakistan's domestic cricket since completing his ban. He was banned from the sport along with fast bowlers Mohammad Asif and Mohammad Amir, due to their role in the spot-fixing scandal.
UPDATED ON JUN 15, 2021 11:32 AM IST
Former Pakistan captain Salman Butt said that the skipper battle between Kohli and Williamson is also very neck-to-neck.
UPDATED ON JUN 14, 2021 03:46 PM IST
Former Pakistan captain Salman Butt opined that lack of first-class experience has been the reason for their below-par performance.
UPDATED ON JUN 07, 2021 03:31 PM IST
- Former Pakistan batsman agreed with Ian Chappell's comments, saying that Team India's R Ashwin is a better bowler than Nathan Lyon because of a number of reasons.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 06, 2021 11:42 AM IST
- Former Pakistan captain Salman Butt explained why New Zealand and India managed to reach the WTC final and what makes them so successful.