Sep 20, 2020-Sunday

select city

Metro cities - Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata

Other cities - Noida, Gurgaon, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Bhopal , Chandigarh , Dehradun, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna, Ranchi

Sunday, Sep 20, 2020
ADVERTISEMENT

Shramik special

Jun 18, 2020 13:55
CM Adityanath also expressed his gratitude to PM Modi for helping the state in strengthening its medical infrastructure. read more
Jun 13, 2020 21:44
While construction and related activities seems to be the major source of livelihood for these migrants, the second largest chunk of people belonged to services that includes cooks, drivers, daily wagers, domestic helps, and tailors. read more
Jun 03, 2020 23:41
Senior spokesperson for the party, Abhishek Singhvi, said the Centre has repeatedly maintained that 85% of the cost of rail tickets for migrants is paid by the Indian railway. read more
May 29, 2020 17:44
The Shramik Specials are being run by the Centre to help migrants reach home. read more
May 29, 2020 17:28
Railways said only a minuscule percentage of all Shramik trains had been diverted. read more
May 25, 2020 19:17
The workers are also alleged to have damaged the food stall located in the new building of the railway station, informed railway officials. read more
May 23, 2020 17:03
Railways say they are ready to provide a train at any railway station of its network if requested by the states. read more
May 22, 2020 20:48
Travelling from Vapi in Gujarat, Gayatri Devi, along with her husband Bhaiya Lal, was on the way to her hometown Varanasi. Reports say she was eight months pregnant at the time of journey. read more
May 19, 2020 16:28
Shramik Special trains, which began on May 1, are bound for a single destination without any stoppages. Usually, they have 24 coaches with each carrying a little over 50 passengers in place of the total capacity of 72. read more
May 09, 2020 19:28
On May 1, Chhattisgarh CM Bhupesh Baghel had written to Railway minister Piyush Goyal requesting him to run 28 trains from various cities of the country so that migrant labourers from Chhattisgarh can come back home. read more
May 07, 2020 19:51
More than 1.7 lakh migrants have been ferried in 171 special trains deployed through various states. read more
May 05, 2020 12:45
The total estimated cost for all 34 trains that were run till Sunday was roughly about Rs 24 crore of which only 15% was paid for by state governments while the remaining 85% was borne by the Railways. read more
May 03, 2020 14:40
The 02121 Shramik Special carried over 800 others from Maharashtra’s Nashik, all stranded there for weeks after a lockdown to fight coronavirus was imposed nationwide. read more