PUBLISHED ON FEB 19, 2021 02:52 AM IST
Addressing a rally in South 24-Parganas on Thursday, state BJP president Dilip Ghosh demanded a probe by the Central Bureau of Investigation. Governor Jagdeep Dhankhar backed a probe by the National Investigation Agency (NIA).
ANI | , New Delhi
UPDATED ON FEB 08, 2021 11:24 PM IST
Moitra, who was taking part in the motion of thanks on the President's Address on Monday, did not take any name but was apparently referring to former CJI Ranjan Gogoi, who is now a member of Rajya Sabha.
PUBLISHED ON FEB 07, 2021 02:05 AM IST
Ahead of the assembly elections in West Bengal, the BJP will hold five such yatras that will each include a “rath”.
PTI | , Nandigram
PUBLISHED ON FEB 03, 2021 01:07 PM IST
- In present-day Nandigram, the battle lines seem to have been redrawn after Banerjee announced her candidature from the seat, the home turf of Adhikari, who has asserted he will defeat his former boss by "at least 50,000 votes" if fielded from the constituency.
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Deepali Sharma, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON JAN 28, 2021 03:28 PM IST
She blamed the party at the Centre for the unfortunate incidents that took place on the 72nd Republic Day.
By hindustantimes.com | Written by Meenakshi Ray, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON JAN 23, 2021 12:59 PM IST
On January 18, a BJP worker was allegedly injured during the roadshow in Tollygunge.
UPDATED ON JAN 20, 2021 01:05 AM IST
- Banerjee's comments came while addressing a Trinamool Congress (TMC) rally in Purulia district.
UPDATED ON JAN 19, 2021 01:09 AM IST
- Banerjee is set to contest against Adhikari, who said he will quit politics if the chief minister doesn’t lose by 50,000 votes.
UPDATED ON JAN 11, 2021 12:43 AM IST
- This comes a day after the TMC supporters allegedly ransacked Suvendu Adhikari’s office in Nandigram in the same district.
UPDATED ON JAN 11, 2021 12:35 AM IST
- TMC leader Sheikh Sufian said it was a BJP’s factional fight.
Sandeshkhali | By Indo Asian News Service
UPDATED ON JUN 09, 2019 11:15 AM IST
State BJP General Secretary Sayantan Basu claimed three of its leaders - Pradip Mondal, Tapan Mondal and Sukanta Mondal - were killed and five other functionaries injured in the clash.