veteran actor dilip kumar]
- Dilip Kumar and Raaj Kumar did 'childish things' on Saudagar sets, Vivek Mushran has revealed. Saudagar completed 30 years on Monday.
Published on Aug 10, 2021 01:39 PM IST
- Kriti Sanon spoke about the paparazzi covering the funeral of the late Dilip Kumar and how it made her angry. She called it 'insensitive' and 'horrible'.
Published on Jul 28, 2021 10:03 AM IST
- Dilip Kumar had once served Johnny Lever biryani 'with his own hands at his home'. The late actor had also performed a 'small mimicry act' for him.
Published on Jul 10, 2021 06:02 PM IST
- Rishi Kapoor had once recalled an incident when he was shouted at by Raj Kapoor after he was unable to give an intense expression like that of Dilip Kumar.
Published on Jul 10, 2021 10:47 AM IST
- Babil Khan remembered how the late Dilip Kumar inspired and left his father, the late Irrfan Khan, awestruck. Babil also dropped pictures of Dilip Kumar's signed autobiography that he and Irrfan had received.
Published on Jul 10, 2021 09:29 AM IST
- Dilip Kumar had visited Raj Kapoor when he was in a coma in a hospital. Rishi Kapoor had described the meeting in a note in Dilip’s autobiography.
Published on Jul 09, 2021 04:31 PM IST
- Dharmendra recalled his days in his youth when he would look up to the late Dilip Kumar. He remembered asking himself if he could be like him.
Published on Jul 09, 2021 12:43 PM IST
- Amul has dedicated a topical to the late Dilip Kumar and paid a tribute. He died on Wednesday in a Mumbai hospital after a prolonged illness.
Published on Jul 08, 2021 11:40 AM IST
- Vyjayanthimala remembered how late Dilip Kumar helped her out when they were working together in Gunga Jumna. She also revealed that Saira Banu said they 'make the best team'.
Published on Jul 08, 2021 10:54 AM IST
- Dilip Kumar in a 2012 interview with Hindustan Times spoke about wanting to keep living for his wife, Saira Banu. The veteran actor died on Wednesday, at the age of 98.
Published on Jul 07, 2021 08:40 PM IST
Updated on Jul 07, 2021 05:40 PM IST
- Dharmendra has recalled taking a sweater from late Dilip Kumar and not returning it. He said Dilip gave him things he liked 'like a big brother'.
Published on Jul 07, 2021 03:39 PM IST
- Saira Banu fell in love with late actor Dilip Kumar after meeting him in person for the first time. She was not even a teenager then. Saira had said that he was of 'different fibre and of superior material'.
Updated on Jul 07, 2021 02:47 PM IST
- Imran Abbas remembered spending Eid with Dilip Kumar after being invited by him. Taking to Instagram, Imran shared pictures with Dilip and his wife Saira Banu.
Published on Jul 07, 2021 02:35 PM IST
- Dilip Kumar and Saira Banu used Facebook for the first time in 2017. Watch their first video together on the social media platform.
Published on Jul 07, 2021 01:48 PM IST
- After Dilip Kumar's death, actor Shagufta Ali has recalled how he helped pay for her father's expensive surgery many years ago.
Published on Jul 07, 2021 01:46 PM IST
- Dilip Kumar's doctor has revealed what Saira Banu told him after the veteran actor's death on Wednesday. She said that her 'reason for living' had been snatched away.
Updated on Jul 07, 2021 01:17 PM IST
- Recalling memories of Dilip Kumar, Farah Khan tweeted about witnessing a stampede at a wedding reception after Dilip Kumar walked in. He died on Wednesday morning at the age of 98.
Published on Jul 07, 2021 10:55 AM IST
Updated on Jul 07, 2021 10:53 AM IST
- Dilip Kumar died on Wednesday at the age of 98. Considered a legend and institution in acting, he leaves behind a rich legacy. Here are some of the most memorable quotes from his films.
Updated on Jul 07, 2021 11:01 AM IST
- Film personalities condoled the death of Dilip Kumar. He died at a Mumbai hospital on Wednesday morning at the age of 98.
Updated on Jul 07, 2021 11:31 AM IST
- Dilip Kumar died at the age of 98 on Wednesday. Anil Kapoor, Irrfan Khan, and Jackie Shroff once spoke about his formidable talents. Here's what they said.
Published on Jul 07, 2021 09:06 AM IST
- Actor Dilip Kumar died on Wednesday morning at the PD Hinduja Hospital in Mumbai at the age of 98. Mohammad Yusuf Khan aka Dilip Kumar was the Emperor of the silver screen and his passing away is the end of an era.
Updated on Jul 07, 2021 11:46 AM IST
Dilip Kumar passed away in Mumbai on Wednesday morning. He was admitted to a hospital on Sunday after complaining of breathlessness.
Published on Jul 07, 2021 08:47 AM IST
By hindustantimes.com | Written by Amit Chaturvedi, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
Dilip Kumar was admitted to Hinduja Hospital on Sunday after complaining of breathlessness. The veteran actor's career spanned over six decades.
Published on Jul 07, 2021 08:21 AM IST
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Amit Chaturvedi, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
Faisal Farooqui, a family friend of Dilip Kumar, shared an update on Twitter where he revealed that that the veteran actor had undergone a successful pleural aspiration procedure.
Published on Jun 09, 2021 04:12 PM IST
Dr Jalil Parkar, the pulmonologist treating Dilip Kumar at a Mumbai hospital, provided an update regarding the veteran actor's health. He said that while Dilip's health was improving, he was still on oxygen support.
Published on Jun 09, 2021 12:32 PM IST
Dilip Kumar was admitted to Mumbai's Hinduja Hospital on Sunday after he complained of breathing difficulty. His condition was described as stable by the doctor attending to him.
Published on Jun 08, 2021 08:08 PM IST
Published on Jun 07, 2021 09:49 AM IST
"Visited legendary actor shri Dilip Kumar ji at Khar Hindujahospital to check on his health and treatment, with veteran actress SmtSaira Banu. I wish shri Dilip Kumarjia speedy recovery and good health," Pawar tweeted.
Published on Jun 06, 2021 04:58 PM IST
ANI | , Mumbai