Bigg Boss 14: Jasmin Bhasin cries over the pain of washing clothes, housemates can’t deal with Nikki Tamboli. Watch
It is just the initial days of Bigg Boss 14 but the drama, conflicts and fights have begun. In a new promo that has found its way online, Jasmin Bhasin and Nikki Tamboli are creating waves.
The clip, from Tuesday’s episode of Bigg Boss, shows Jasmin Bhasin distraught at the prospect of washing clothes. The clip begins with Jasmine coming over to where Rubina Dilaik, her husband Abhinav Shukla and Sara Gurpal are seated. As she walks in, Abhinav asks her if she had washed the clothes. She replies that she will have to wash them again. The other three walk up to her, as she bursts out crying. In tears, she reveals, “Kapde dhona kitna mushkil hai, mujhe pata hi nahin tha (I had no idea that washing clothes is such a task)”. As she says this, the others burst out laughing.
In the second half of the clip, the entire house is divided over Nikki Tamboli and the luggage task rules. As the clip continues, Eijaz Khan can be seen asking all if all agree that Nikki should be take two items.
Before matters can settle - the discussion shifts to Hina Khan’s department. She controls the luggage section and, as per a rule, no more than seven items are allowed to all contestants combined per day. And that’s where we will see a fresh fight erupt. Nikki can be seen refusing to adhere by the rules and everyone else has a problem with that.
As Nikki protests and says ‘mere bhi toh requirements hain (I too have my requirements)’, Pavitra Punia can be seen saying ‘ek din toh adjust karo yaar (try and adjust for a day)’. Rubina loses it and erupts, “Kaise tum uspe sab energy waste kar rahe ho jab pata hai how bigot she is’ (why are you wasting your energy when you know how bigot she is)”
An angry Shehzad Deol says how the task isn’t getting over - “aap ki wajah se, samjho iss baat ko”. We also see Gauahar Khan say decisively that ‘khana tabhi milega jab aap seven items par decide ho jao (you will get food when you decide on the seven items).
With seniors -- Sidharth Shukla, Hina and Guauhar -- inside the house, Bigg Boss 14 has seen a slight change in format. The seniors will stay inside for two weeks.
Follow @htshowbiz on Twitter
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Nakuul Mehta’s wife Jankee Parekh revealed how her life has changed after the birth of their son, Sufi. She said that she is busy with mommy duties, leaving her little time for social media activities.
- Gauahar Khan revealed her father has been admitted to a hospital. The actor took to Instagram and shared pictures of how her husband Zaid Darbar and in-laws are supporting her.
- After Instagram account Diet Sabya pointed out the similarities between Arshi Khan's look at the Bigg Boss 14 after-party and Lady Gaga's look at the MTV VMAs 2020, fans responded.
- Devoleena Bhattarcharjee, who did a brief stint on Bigg Boss 14 filling in for Eijaz Khan, has rubbished rumours that she was getting married in 2021.
- Aly Goni shared a happy picture with Jasmin Bhasin, his first after Bigg Boss 14 ended. The two fell in love on the popular reality show.
- Rubina Dilaik and Abhinav Shukla were on the verge of separation, but they rebuilt their relationship on Bigg Boss 14. Here's how.
- Rakhi Sawant's first post after Bigg Boss 14 has left her friends and followers in awe of her resilience. Rakhi recently shared a picture of her mother in hospital, where she is undergoing cancer treatment.
- A video of comedian Kapil Sharma lashing out at the paparazzi earlier this week has divided Twitter. While his fans wished him well, others were 'perturbed' by his behaviour.
- Sidharth Shukla fans were in for a treat when he posted a short video of himself taking a dip in a swimming pool. Check out his post here.
- Asim Riaz on Tuesday proudly posted a picture of his girlfriend Himanshi Khurana's Times Square billboard. Here's how she reacted.
- Bigg Boss 14 runner-up Rahul Vaidya said that his proposal to Disha Parmar on the show was not a publicity gimmick. He said that he could not fake 'special emotions' to garner votes.