Has Sony given a month’s ultimatum to Kapil Sharma to increase TRPs?
Kapil Sharma could be staring at bigger troubles coming his way soon. Struggling to keep his flock together, after his much talked about fight with team member Sunil Grover, reports suggest that the superstar of small screen has been asked to raise the TRPs of The Kapil Sharma Show, which he hosts. Sony, the channel which airs the popular chat show, has asked Kapil to come up with better gigs to raise the viewership.
Quoting a source, a report in The Times Of India suggests that Sharma has been given a month’s time to prove his worth and high remuneration. If things don’t improve, then the channel might take the show off-air. This isn’t an easy task as the other key members of Kapil Sharma’s formidable crew have decided to part ways with him.
Apart from Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar also fetched a lot of TRPs for the show.
Though Sharma is trying his best to sustain the momentum, new comedians have failed to lift up the spirit of the fans.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In a new video, Rahul Vaidya revealed that he learnt how to make caramelised eggs from Aly Goni, knead dough from Jasmin Bhasin and even Rakhi Sawant taught him how to cook some dish.
- Shehnaaz Gill said that she was not affected by the acid attack threats she got and the doctored videos made of her. She said that she is only gaining 'sympathy' in the process.
- Mahhi Vij, in a lengthy note, responded to accusations that she and Jay Bhanushali do not love their foster children Khushi and Rajveer as much as their biological daughter Tara.
- After promising a surprise to her fans, Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni have revealed first look of their music video together. Check out the first poster.
- Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Pavitra Punia and Eijaz Khan came together for Naina Singh's birthday bash on Friday.
- Anita Hassanandani has shared two cute videos on her Instagram Stories in which she can be seen pampering her son, Aaravv.
- Rubina Dilaik was extremely angry and fought with Rakhi Sawant when she got to know about the incident. Abhinav has now said that the reaction made him feel a 'sense of belonging'.
- Rakhi Sawant took to Instagram to share a video of herself doing various household chores. She complained that Bigg Boss made her a 'grihani (housewife)'.
- Kavita Kaushik called out a man for sending her abusive messages on Instagram. As he apologised to her, she exposed the ‘reality of sher dil men of our country’.
- Rahul Vaidya confirms he will marry Disha Parmar soon in an intimate ceremony. He had proposed marriage to her on national TV last year on her birthday.