MTV Love School Season 2: Indo-Russian couple, Pasha-Khemraj win show
Russian Pasha Doll and desi boy Khemraj Bhardwaj were announced as the winners of MTV Love School Season 2 on Saturday. The show featured actors Karan Kundrra and Anusha Dandekar, who helped 10 couples rekindle their relationship.
The Delhi-based couple had multiple problems at the start of the show, but made a lot of efforts to resolve their differences and come out as winners. While Pasha hails from Russia and is a DJ in Delhi, Khemraj works as a website designer.
“It feels great to win MTV Love School Season 2. Khemraj and I started off with so many issues and now that all of them are resolved, I feel at peace,” Pasha said in a statement.
“The time we spent at Love School made me realise that Khemraj is the one for me,” she added.
Commenting on his victory, Khemraj said: “All I can say is that I am at a happy place right now. Pasha is the calm at the center of my storm. When we set out to be a part of MTV Love School Season 2, all we had in our mind was to work on our relationship. Coming from a different nationality, nobody had ever imagined that Pasha and I would win the show, but we did.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Satish Shah chose to wait in line for three hours in the scorching heat to get the Covid-19 vaccine. As he tweeted about not using the VIP entrance, fans flooded the internet with Maya Sarabhai jokes.
- Kishwer Merchant said that her pregnancy was not planned. She is currently expecting her first child with her husband Suyyash Rai.
- Jankee Parekh felt a number of emotions as she left newborn son Sufi at home for some time, while she visited the dentist. See their first photo here.
- An FIR was lodged against Rakhi Sawant, her brother Rakesh Sawant and a person named Raj Khatri. Rakhi's brother has now reacted to it.
- Rubina Dilaik was forced to sell her house after not receiving her salary for a television show, despite repeated reminders to her producers.
- As they plan a small and sweet celebration for their third wedding anniversary on Thursday, Keith Sequeira and Rochelle Rao talk about seeking help from a marriage counsellor.
- In a viral video, Rahul Vaidya of Bigg Boss 14 is seen narrating an incident about how he met Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan at a city lounge and how the singer was impressed by star kid's humility and patience.
- Aly Goni has posted a new photo with close friend and Bigg Boss 14 co-contestant Jasmin Bhasin. Check it out here.
- Former Bigg Boss 14 contestant Kavita Kaushik has shared screenshots of the abusive messages she received on social media. "Call them out! Expose them!" Kavita wrote.
- Kishwer Merchant and Suyyash Rai announced on Tuesday that they are expecting their first child. Check out their Instagram posts.
- Amazon Prime Video has issued a new apology over the legal cases surrounding the political drama Tandav. Read it here.
- Late Pratyusha Banerjee's ex-boyfriend, Rahul Raj Singh, has said that he is waiting for the day that karma punishes Kamya Panjabi and Vikas Gupta. Both Vikas and Kamya have spoken against Rahul in Pratyusha's suicide case.
- Rubina Dilaik, Abhinav Shukla, Nikki Tamboli, Arshi Khan, and Jaan Kumar Sanu attended a Bigg Boss 14 bash thrown by Rahul Mahajan and his wife, Natalya.
- Bigg Boss 14 contestant Jasmin Bhasin took to Twitter to urge her fans to not spread negativity. Her tweet came amid social media wars between her fans and those of Rubina Dilaik.