Nach Baliye 8: Sanaya Irani, Mohit Sehgal confirm they are part of the dance show
Lovebirds Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani have confirmed being a part of the much-awaited dance show, Nach Baliye 8.
According to reports, Mohit confirmed the news by saying, “Yes, we are doing the show.”
Mohit and Sanaya tied the knot in Goa on January 25, 2016. The two met on the sets of Star One’s show Miley Jab Hum Tum, where they fell for each other.
In an earlier interview, Mohit had said, “I don’t feel any difference post marriage. The only thing that has changed is that before we used to go to our respective places after meeting, while now I can see my wife all the time.”
Now, the two are all ready to dance on the stage of Nach Baliye. The Star Plus show sees celebrity couples compete against one another in a series of dance-related challenges to win the hearts of the judges and the audience.
TV darling Divyanka Tripathi and husband Vivek Dahiya have already shot for the promotional video for this season of Nach Baliye. Dipika Kakar-Shoaib Ibrahim and Bharti Singh’s writer beau Haarsh Limbachiyaa will be seen on the show too. Other couples include RJ Pritam and his wife, as well as Bigg Boss 10’s Mona Lisa and husband Vikrant.
The show will air on Star Plus in the next few weeks. Karan Tacker has been roped in as the host.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Mohit Malik and Addite Malik had their baby shower Wednesday and the TV couple was seen in traditional Maharashtrian attire for the bash.
- Nakuul Mehta and Jankee Parekh welcomed their son earlier this month. The latter took to Instagram and shared her experience of embracing motherhood.
- Vindu Dara Singh wrote a tender note on Rakhi Sawant's mother as the elderly lady gets treated for cancer.
- As Aly Goni celebrated his 30th birthday, his girlfriend Jasmin Bhasin took to Instagram and penned a sweet note for the Bigg Boss 14 finalist.
- Sidharth Shukla lashed out at a troll targeting him. The Bigg Boss 13 winner also gave a befitting reply to a troll commenting on his friendship with Shehnaaz Gill.
- Sunayana Fozdar, the new Anjali on Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, has said she has played the character for just five months and have so much to give to the role.
- Weeks after calling her an "ugly mouth woman" on Bigg Boss 14, season winner Rubina Dilaik has now said she finds Jasmin Bhasin to be a beautiful lady.
- Bigg Boss 14 runners up Rahul Vaidya and his girlfriend, actor Disha Parmar were seen outside a restaurant in Mumbai. The two are likely to marry in June this year.
- Nakuul Mehta’s wife Jankee Parekh revealed how her life has changed after the birth of their son, Sufi. She said that she is busy with mommy duties, leaving her little time for social media activities.
- Gauahar Khan revealed her father has been admitted to a hospital. The actor took to Instagram and shared pictures of how her husband Zaid Darbar and in-laws are supporting her.