Watch | E-cigarette blows up in man’s pocket

This guy smoked his e-cigarette outside before heading into the club with his buddies. However, after he put the machine in his pocket, its battery exploded. The bouncer helped him extinguish the fire, but the explosion left second degree burns the right side of his abdomen and stomach.

 
SHARE
Story Saved
×
Saved Articles
Following
My Reads
My Offers
Sign out
New Delhi 0C
Saturday, January 28, 2023
Start 15 Days Free Trial Subscribe Now
Register Free and get Exciting Deals