WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2022]
WBBSE Madhyamik Result 2022
Class Xth Result
Terms & Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions (“T&C”), as amended from time to time are the complete and exclusive statements of understanding between HT Media Limited (“HTML”) & the Users and shall enroll for availing the Services on (hereinafter referred to as the “BOARD RESULTS” https://www.livehindustan.com/career/results/ or https://www.hindustantimes.com/education/board-exams). All representation or other communications between HTML & the User amounts to acceptance of these terms & conditions.
- Board Result (https://www.livehindustan.com/career/results/ or https://www.hindustantimes.com/education/board-exams) is a website created by HTML for giving the students an easy access of their board results from various Boards being Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand and Uttarakhand. The results are inherited officially from the respective boards and being displayed on this website on an As Is basis and under no circumstances HTML be held responsible for any inaccuracy as regard these results.
- Students of Class 10 th and 12 th can have a quick and easy access to their results using this website.
- Students can get access through their phone, tablet, laptop or any other online service provider. These results can be accessed only in the territory of India.
- Individual Registration: User shall create an account either for himself/herself or for the prospective student.
- Any attempt by the user to use the results in any inappropriate cause is a violation of Criminal and Civil Laws and should such an attempt be made, HTML reserves its right to seek damages from any such User to the fullest extent as permitted by law.
- HTML and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates, holding company or group companies, their offices, directors, employees and representatives shall not be liable to any person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including loss of profits, incurred by a User or any third party, whether in connection with the usage of board results (https://www.livehindustan.com/career/results/ or https://www.hindustantimes.com/education/board-exams), or for breach of any warranty in contract or in tort.
- User agrees to indemnify HTML, its agents, employees, representatives, associates, affiliates, parent and subsidiary companies against any and all claim, losses, costs, damages, liability and expenses arising out of the User's breach of any of the T&C or arising out of or in connection with their use of Board RESULTS (https://www.livehindustan.com/career/results/ or https://www.hindustantimes.com/education/board-exams)
- HTML is not liable for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of any User's information. This includes, but is not limited to, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed, or garbled data or transmissions, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by Indian law. In the event of a dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions, the courts of Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any provision of the T&C that is illegal or unenforceable in a particular jurisdiction is ineffective in that jurisdiction to the extent such restriction or unenforceability exists. This has no bearing on the validity or enforceability of that provision in other jurisdictions, nor does it invalidate the T&C's other sections.
- HTML shall not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the User while enrolling for the access of the board results.
- Failure by HTML to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions in any instance(s) shall not give rise to any claim by any person.
- The students can access the board results at free of any cost.
- User Communication: The user expressly agrees to receive marketing communications from HTML or its representatives via email, phone, Whatsapp, or text message in order to receive notifications and information about our services including for other products of HTML and its subsidiaries, affiliates, holding company or group companies.
- Information Collected by HTML: When you visit our site, we collect minimal information about your computer's Internet connection, including your IP address. You are not identified by your IP address. We may also collect and store information provided by your computer or mobile device in connection with your use of our website/apps, such as your browser type, computer or mobile device model, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs. Even if you haven't registered an account, we acquire information when you view content on or otherwise interact with our website/app/services. We use this information to serve our web pages to you when you request them, to adapt our site to our users' interests, and to track website traffic. Our advertisers/third-party firms may use this information to customize content, advertisements, and other services.
- HTML reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to amend or vary any of these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice or intimation.
West Bengal Madhyamik or Class 10 examination was conducted from from March 7 to March 16. The West Bengal Board of Secondary Education will declare the results on June 3 at 9am. Once the result is announced it will be available on the official website of WBBSE at wbbse.wb.gov.in.
The West Bengal Madhyamik result was held after a year's break. The WB Madhyamik exam was held on single shifts. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the WBBSE did not hold Madhyamik examinations in 2021 and students were evaluated using an alternative assessment scheme.
Last year the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education had announced the WBBSE 10th Madhyamik Results 2021 on July 20, 2021. Last year 12 lakh candidates registered themselves for Class 10 board exams in the state.