Bipasha Basu celebrates Karan Singh Grover's birthday in Maldives, calls it her second most favourite day of the year
- Bipasha Basu celebrated husband and actor Karan Singh Grover's birthday in Maldives with friends. See pics and video here.
Bipasha Basu took to Instagram to wish husband actor Karan Singh Grover on his birthday. The Qubool Hai actor turned 39 on Tuesday.
Sharing a picture with him, she wrote: "My 2nd most favourite day of the year is here.. @iamksgofficial birthday. I love you"
The couple is currently in the Maldives. Bipasha, who has been sharing pictures from the tropical holiday destination, shared some pictures from their mid-night birthday celebrations. She gave a good look at the birthday cake too. In one of the snippets, Karan is seen cutting his birthday cake as Bipasha stands next to him, bubbling with excitement.
In another video clip, shared by her, Karan, Bipasha and a friend couple of theirs are all seated on a raised platform, right next to the sea. They were seen swaying to the music while the famous Friends' song 'I'll Be there For You' plays in the background.
A day before, Bipasha had shared a picture taken at the same spot with Karan and had written: "Where the water meets the sky #youandi #monkeylov @wmaldives." On this post, some of their industry colleagues and friends like celebrity hairstylist Aalim Hakim, fitness coach and Ananya Panday aunt Deanne Pandey and Pilates expert Yasmin Karachiwala wished Karan on his birthday.
Bipasha and Karan never shy away from showing their affection to each other. On Valentine's Day, Bipasha had posted pictures and had written: "This year ...our first celebration together. @iamksgofficial you make everyday like Valentine’s Day for me. Thank you for the surprises, gifts , pampering, cuddles, hugs, kisses ,foot massages, happiness, laughter , joy... and zillions of more things and feelings. Thank you for your heart Thank you for being my personI love you now and forever TUVU #monkeylove."
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut, who earlier accused Vikas Bahl of inappropriate behaviour, thanked him for turning her career around with Queen. She said that he 'played a very significant role' in shaping her destiny.
- Shahid Kapoor aced the Centre of Gravity challenge, much to the surprise of his wife Mira Rajput, who called him a 'smooth operator'. Watch the video here.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife Aaliya has reaffirmed her wish to reconcile with the actor in a new interview, adding that she is ready to mend her ties with his brother Shamas.
- Rhea Kapoor dedicated an adorable Instagram post to her boyfriend Karan Boolani. She shared pictures of her showering him with kisses. See his reply here.
- Taimur Ali Khan was photographed in Mumbai on Sunday. The star kid was seen out with his father Saif Ali Khan and half-sister Sara Ali Khan.
- Sara Ali Khan shared two new pictures from brother Ibrahim's birthday party. More pictures were shared by one of Ibrahim's friends.
- Anupam Kher, who turned a year older on Sunday, shared a video from his birthday 'pawri' with his 'best friends'. Watch it here.
- Actor Vidya Balan has recalled feeling worried about how her family would react to The Dirty Picture. She revealed her mother and father's immediate reaction to the film.
- Twinkle Khanna, using an adorable photo of daughter Nitara kissing a puppy, urged everyone to wear their masks correctly instead of using them as 'chin straps'.
- Janhvi Kapoor celebrated her 24th birthday on Saturday, with the team of Good Luck Jerry. See inside pictures and videos from the celebrations here.