Updated on May 26, 2022 08:42 PM IST
It is a curious choice of the triple cameras OnePlus 10R has gone with — a 50-megapixel wide camera, an 8-megapixel ultra wide camera and a 2-megapixel macro sensor
Updated on May 26, 2022 07:05 PM IST
Shares in the firm, a joint venture between the group controlled by Asia’s richest person Gautam Adani and Singapore’s Wilmar International Ltd., have outperformed 121 Asian initial public offerings worth over $100 million this year.
Published on May 26, 2022 06:24 PM IST
In its update to Global Macro Outlook 2022-23, Moody's said high-frequency data suggests that the growth momentum from December quarter 2021 carried through into the first four months this year.
Published on May 26, 2022 06:18 PM IST
Through the newly-announced ‘RTXC’ facility, the bank's customers can avail personal loan of up to ₹35 lakh, digitally, and in paperless mode.
Published on May 26, 2022 04:58 PM IST
The third-party insurance cover is basically for other than own damage and is mandatory along with the own damage cover which is purchased by the vehicle owner. In simple words, this cover is for any collateral damage to a third party, usually a human being in case of an accident.
Published on May 26, 2022 04:54 PM IST
HT News Desk | Edited by Aryan Prakash
Markets close in green as Sensex rises by 581.79 points; Nifty up by 173.85 points
Published on May 26, 2022 03:33 PM IST
Shares of Twitter gained about 5.1% to $39.06 during pre-market trading in New York on Thursday.
Published on May 26, 2022 02:54 PM IST
Infosys news: Salil Parekh has been re-appointed as CEO & MD of Infosys till March 31, 2027.
Updated on May 26, 2022 01:31 PM IST
In a nine-page order, Sebi said the acquisition of shareholding in VIL by the Government of India (GoI) is proposed with the sole intent of saving the larger public interest.
Published on May 26, 2022 09:55 AM IST
- The 30-share BSE Sensex jumped 353.1 points to 54,102.36 points. The broader NSE Nifty gained 104.1 points to 16,129.90 points.
Updated on May 26, 2022 10:04 AM IST
PTI | , Mumbai
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk has been courting major Twitter investors including co-founder Jack Dorsey in the hope of getting them to partner with him in taking the San Francisco-based company private.
Published on May 26, 2022 08:32 AM IST
- The $150 million penalty and the required new compliance measures under the settlement must be approved by a federal court in California.
Published on May 26, 2022 06:32 AM IST
- Before gas prices spiked, India planned to reduce its carbon footprint by 33-35% of its 2005 levels by 2030, part of its commitment at the Paris climate conference seven years ago. India made a commitment at the COP-26 summit in November last year to achieve net zero carbon emission by 2070.
Published on May 26, 2022 05:59 AM IST
, New DelhiRajeev Jayaswal
Asian Paints was the top loser in the Sensex pack, plunging 8.04 per cent, followed by TCS, Tech Mahindra, Wipro, Larsen & Toubro, Infosys, HCL Tech and SBI.
Published on May 25, 2022 09:50 PM IST
Earlier this month, the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT), in a notification dated May 10, announced the new rule, along with the date of its implementation.
Updated on May 26, 2022 02:19 PM IST
In contrast, NTPC, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Bharti Airtel, HDFC, Nestle India, ICICI Bank and ITC were among the major gainers, spurting as much as 3.84 per cent.
Published on May 25, 2022 03:34 PM IST
PTI | | Written by Aryan Prakash
Microsoft is now rolling out new tools and improvements for developers, with the focus on rolling out updates for Windows 11 in the coming months
Published on May 25, 2022 01:51 PM IST
- A spokesperson for Digit declined to comment on "speculation".
Updated on May 25, 2022 02:08 PM IST
Reuters | , Mumbai
- Markets open in the green: Sensex rises over 200 points in early trade, Nifty at 16,197
Updated on May 25, 2022 09:48 AM IST
Reuters | , Bengaluru
- The Q4FY22 revenue of the engineering consultancy PSU saw an increase by 20.9% to ₹765 crore.
Published on May 24, 2022 11:13 PM IST
The reduction in the duty may bring down domestic prices and help consumers and domestic refiners cushion the blow from surging food costs.
Updated on May 24, 2022 09:40 PM IST
The RBI targets inflation in the 2%-6% band and has forecast it to average at 5.7% in the fiscal year to March 2023. That is below economists’ forecasts for an average reading of 6.2% in a Bloomberg survey.
Published on May 24, 2022 04:58 PM IST
- The broader NSE Nifty dropped 89.55 points or 0.55 per cent to end at 16,125.15.
Updated on May 24, 2022 03:56 PM IST
PTI | , Mumbai
The dominance in the entire ecosystem, paired with the dominance of their products (Google Search, Alphabet’s YouTube, Meta’s Instagram, etc.) in their respective domains make for a potent recipe that leads to monopolistic outcomes
Published on May 24, 2022 01:53 PM IST
Delhivery took the IPO plunge earlier this month.
Published on May 24, 2022 11:29 AM IST
Goldman Sachs is lowering China's 2022 GDP growth forecast from 4.5% to 4% due to Covid damage in Q2 of this year
Updated on May 24, 2022 10:44 AM IST
- Sensex opens 88 points above in early deals, trades at 54,376; Nifty above 16,240-mark
Published on May 24, 2022 09:21 AM IST
ANI | , Mumbai
The new phone will join the Xiaomi 12 series, the current flagship being the Xiaomi 12 Pro, which has a triple 50-megapixel camera configuration.
Published on May 23, 2022 10:03 PM IST