UPDATED ON MAY 08, 2021 06:47 PM IST
While Farhan Akhtar, Ankita Lokhande, Gurmeet Choudhary got first dose of Covid-19 vaccine, Preity Zinta and Anupam Kher spoke about getting their second dose.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 08, 2021 05:44 PM IST
- Neliima Azeem talked about her divorce from Pankaj Kapur and how it impacted their son, Shahid Kapoor, who was three-and-a-half years old at the time.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 08, 2021 05:42 PM IST
- Padmini Kolhapure has spoken about portrayal of mothers in movies and it has changed over the years. She also spoke about playing a mom on-screen when she was just a teenager.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 08, 2021 05:17 PM IST
Ivan Ayr's Meel Patthar is about a middle-aged truck driver, seemingly in control of his life, only to discover otherwise. A veteran in his company who has clocked thousands of kilometers suddenly sees the possibility of losing his job to younger recruit.
By Sugandha Rawal
UPDATED ON MAY 08, 2021 05:17 PM IST
Actor Nikita Dutta is glad that the government has started a vaccination drive for people over 18, saying that faster procedures will make things better for everyone.
Covid-19 crisis: Aftab Shivdasani says getting the entire population of India vaccinated would be an uphill task
By Juhi Chakraborty
PUBLISHED ON MAY 08, 2021 05:16 PM IST
Aftab Shivdasani, who is currently in London with his wife , Nin Dusanjh and eight-month-old daughter Nevaeh, says the family is yet to get vaccinated and are waiting their turn there.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 08, 2021 04:44 PM IST
- Saif Ali Khan’s sister Saba Ali Khan shared a throwback picture of herself from 10 years ago and said that she ‘loved’ herself back then. See it here.
UPDATED ON MAY 08, 2021 04:36 PM IST
- Sonu Sood has thanked actor Sara Ali Khan for her contribution to his charity foundation. He added that she has inspired India's youth to come forward and help amid the Covid-19 pandemic.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 08, 2021 04:00 PM IST
- On her 23rd birthday, Ira Khan shared a video on Instagram, in which she talked about how a slipped disc at the age of 19 left her unable to move the way she used to. Watch it here.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 08, 2021 03:56 PM IST
- Krystle D’Souza said that she has been rejected at film auditions because of being a television actor. She revealed that she was once finalised for a project and replaced at the last minute for this reason.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 08, 2021 02:45 PM IST
- Salman Khan rode in on a Being Human bicycle in the latest promo for Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai. Watch here.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 08, 2021 02:43 PM IST
- Soha Ali Khan and actor Sharmila Tagore will auction their personal items for charity. The funds will be used for animal welfare. The effort will also have an impact on environment.
UPDATED ON MAY 08, 2021 06:42 PM IST
- Mira Rajput took a trip down memory lane reminiscing about her childhood. Taking to Instagram she shared a picture with her sisters--Priya Rajput Tulshan and Noorjehan Rajput Wadhwani, as children.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 08, 2021 02:07 PM IST
- Ankita Lokhande shared a video of herself getting the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine. She was visibly scared before getting the injection and even prayed to God. Watch the video here.
Fatima Sana Shaikh, Warina Hussain, Amit Sadh: Pandemic blues drive actors to take a break from social media
By Sugandha Rawal
PUBLISHED ON MAY 08, 2021 01:44 PM IST
As actors Aamir Khan, Esha Gupta, Fatima Sana Shaikh and Amit Sadh log out of social media, we talk to celebs and experts to figure out the reason behind it.
UPDATED ON MAY 08, 2021 02:36 PM IST
- Ira Khan, the daughter of Aamir Khan, got a sweet birthday wish from her boyfriend Nupur Shikhare as she turned a year older on Saturday. See it here.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 08, 2021 01:11 PM IST
- Raveena Tandon and Akshay Kumar's song Tip Tip Barsa Paani has found a new spin with dhol version in Pakistan. The song is from their 1994 movie Mohra.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 08, 2021 01:08 PM IST
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli's Covid-19 fundraiser has crossed the halfway mark of its target of ₹7 crore, the actor updated fans on Saturday. The couple had donated ₹2 crore towards the cause.
UPDATED ON MAY 08, 2021 01:16 PM IST
- Sonu Sood has mourned the death of a critically ill Covid-19 patient whom he got airlifted in an air ambulance from Nagpur to Hyderabad.
UPDATED ON MAY 08, 2021 11:57 AM IST
- Actor-filmmaker Pooja Bhatt has said that she would like to see maternal characters in films and shows to retain their sensuality.
UPDATED ON MAY 08, 2021 10:44 AM IST
Madhuri Dixit Nene on Friday listed out essential items that one must have at home amid coronavirus pandemic. Watch here.
UPDATED ON MAY 08, 2021 10:39 AM IST
- Actor Kangana Ranaut has tested positive for Covid-19. She said in a post that the coronavirus is nothing more than a 'small time flu which got too much press' and that she will 'demolish it'.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 08, 2021 09:33 AM IST
- Malaika Arora in an episode of Super Dancer revealed that she had always wanted a daughter. Malaika has a teenage son with ex-husband Arbaaz Khan.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 08, 2021 08:58 AM IST
- Sharing a picture of a pair of shoes and socks thrown around on a carpet, Mira Rajput asked if all men are 'like this'. Check out her post.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 08, 2021 07:55 AM IST
- Kangana Ranaut has been posting regularly on Instagram, following her permanent suspension on Twitter. The actor on Friday commented on reports of alleged oxygen mismanagement in Delhi.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 08, 2021 07:15 AM IST
- After sharing pictures from a vaccination centre as they got their second dose of the coronavirus vaccine, Anupam Kher refuted rumours of his wife, Kirron Kher's death.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 08, 2021 07:10 AM IST
- Alia Bhatt had once said that Valentine's Day and New Year's were overrated occasions. She also revealed how an old boyfriend had stayed mute during their Valentine's Day date.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 08, 2021 07:06 AM IST
- Sonam Kapoor and her husband Anand Ahuja are celebrating their third wedding anniversary on Saturday. The couple got married in Mumbai on May 8, 2018.
Exclusive: Kalki Koechlin to write debut book on motherhood struggles, says ‘People just don’t talk about how difficult it is’
By Henna Rakheja, New Delhi
UPDATED ON MAY 08, 2021 03:46 PM IST
Kalki says she too “suffered from postpartum depression” and it’s really important that people know that this happens a lot more than it’s admitted. In her graphic memoir, she aims to use her experiences to address the many challenges that pregnancy poses to women in the present times.