Published on Aug 09, 2022 07:11 AM IST
- Aamir Khan said that when he read the script of Laal Singh Chaddha written by Atul Kulkarni, the lead character was already placed as a Sikh and it felt ‘organic’. The actor said the character, and its story would help highlight 'a very difficult time' faced by the community in 1983-84.
- Taapsee Pannu got into an argument with the paparazzi after they complained that she arrive late at an event for her film Dobaara and did not stop for photographs.
- Shehnaaz Gill has broken her silence amid reports about her exit from Salman Khan's Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali, which is expected to mark her Bollywood debut.
- Kiara Adani has said the scene in Kabir Singh where Shahid Kapoor's Kabir slaps her character Preeti was blown out of proportion. Kabir Singh was released in June 2019.
Sonali Bendre talked about her 2018 cancer diagnosis in a new interview. Recalling the time, she said that doctors told her that her chances to survive was very less.
- Janhvi Kapoor has opened up about facing hardships in her life despite her privilege and how she had given up on being accepted by the audience.
- After Aamir Khan, Akshay Kumar has shared his thoughts about those who want to boycott his upcoming film Raksha Bandhan. Previously, many people on Twitter slammed the film writer Kanika Dhillon for her tweets.
On Monday, Kajol and Kangana Ranaut praised PV Sindhu on Instagram. Sindhu won a gold medal at the Commonwealth Games 2022.
After Manmarziyaan and Saand Ki Aankh, Anurag Kashyap and Taapsee Pannu have collaborated again for Dobaaraa. The film will release on August 19.
Shah Rukh Khan-starrer Pardes has completed 25 years. The director Subhash Ghai has recalled how he had to request the actor to avoid his ‘romantic side’ to justify the character of a simple boy next door. The film also starred Mahima Chaudhry and Amrish Puri.
Published on Aug 08, 2022 05:55 PM IST
- Anurag Kashyap said Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot for Paper magazine broke his and other Indian men's self-cofidence.
- Akshay Kumar has shared a picture of him promoting his upcoming film Raksha Bandhan. Him and his team are off to Kolkata, then Lucknow and Delhi for promotions.
A scene from Alia Bhatt's Darlings has reminded fans of Bobby Deol from his hit film Soldier. Here's what they think about it.
- Manushi Chhillar revealed she got emotional when she watched Alia Bhatt-starrer Gangubai Kathiawadi. The film, directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, released in February this year.
- Alia Bhatt has explained how her life has changed after marrying Ranbir Kapoor. The couple got married in April 2022.
Sharmila Tagore and Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi got married in 1966. Their daughter Saba Ali Khan shared an old photo of them on Instagram.
- Jaaved Jaaferi said in a recent interview that he deserved awards for his performance in the 2007 comedy Dhamaal but did not get any.
- Dia Mirza's son Avyaan Azaad Rekhi recently called her 'mamma for the first time'. She posted a video sharing the moment with her fans. Watch the clip here.
Varun Dhawan's Bawaal will hit the theatres on April 7, 2023. Varun recently shared a picture of a chips packet, which was inspired from his upcoming film Bawaal.
The latest song from Brahmastra, titled Deva Deva is out. It stars Ranbir Kapoor unlocking his powers as the agni astra in India’s own cinematic universe--the Astraverse.
- Preity Zinta and Gene Goodenough made the most of their week off from baby duties and ate their bellies full during their date. They are parents to their twins, Gia and Jai.
- Did the Laal Singh Chaddha team approach Gippy Grewal for his son to play young Aamir Khan in the film? Here's why the singer refused.
Arslan Goni laughs off wedding rumours with Sussanne: Why don’t these ‘sources’ tell me more about it
Actor Arslan Goni opens up about the rumours around his wedding with girlfriend Sussanne Khan, saying he is not trying to hide anything
Updated on Aug 08, 2022 12:06 PM IST
Anurag Kashyap and Taapsee Pannu have said that they also want to get boycotted on social media just like Aamir Khan and Akshay Kumar.
In a recent interview, Anurag Kashyap revealed that Akshay Kumar is the sixth richest actor in the world. Anurag is currently promting his upcoming film Dobaaraa.
Annu Kapoor will soon be seen in Hum Do Hamare Baarah, directed by Kamal Chandra. After the actor released the film’s poster, some criticised the depiction of Muslims in it. In a new interview, the director of Hum Do Hamare Baarah has responded to the backlash.
- Sara Ali Khan is in the US. The actor shared a glimpse of her recent travels in different time zones and how her ‘jet lag was real’. Sara also said she was on a flight four nights in a row, before she met her friends in New York.
- Anubhav Sinha launches ‘hamare wale newcomers’ with his latest production Middle Class Love. The film is directed by his wife, Ratnaa Sinha.
- Aamir Khan and his siblings would be late in paying school fees due to their family debt. He welled up remembering how the principal would announce their names in the assembly in front of the entire school.